Actors you were unsure of at first, but have taken a liking too

Actors you were unsure of at first, but have taken a liking too.

Chris Pine. His charisma is just too fun to ignore.
Weirdly, I dislike the Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World guy.

Did you watch High-Rise, OP?

I Saw The Light and The Hollow Crown changed my mind about him. Fucking great shit on his part- his acting I mean.

Yes, it's what made me like him as an actor.

Queer as fuck.

But it seems like 60% or so of men in Hollywood are in the closet.

He was dating Taylor Swift. Also when you assume, you make an "ass" out of (You) and me.

10/10 casting

>He was dating Taylor Swift

Beard.

To me he was just that guy from Girl Next Door until I watched TWBB.

What

Beard relationship.

shit, same here phamalam.

Okay, I still don't think he's gay though.

Nice digits.

But he is.

Well I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then, won't we? :-)

No, let's agree that you agree with me.

I'm afraid I cannot do that.

:o|

I liked him when I saw Crimson Peak.

I'm always trying not to like Paul Rudd. He seems like the kind of actor that everyone likes even though he's no good, so I feel like I'm not supposed to like him, but I do.

I'm not gay but if offered I would have sex with Tom Hiddleston. Or Alexander Skarsgard

Karlie Kloss lurking in the wings

I like Pratt in Parks & Rec but not in GG or JW, so ya, maybe he's not fit for the big screen?

Agreed about Pine as well. When I first saw him younger in that Anne Hathaway movie I thought he was smarmy and had a big head. And yes he is smarmy and does have a big head but I really like him a lot. Stretch was great fun.

his impressions are shit and his career is in the toilet.

Affleck is one of my favorite actors now.I really hope he keeps that depressive attitude and become the most broken actor alive.

it's because he shilled out for the quipshit marvel sjw's. he seems so likeable but then again

dude dance off lmao xdDDD

i can't help but hate him for doing stupid big budget blockbusters for the dumb masses

>is undeservedly the most popular character in the highest grossing movie franchise of all time
>his career is in the toilet.

Still blows my mind he auditioned for Thor rather than Loki when the whole MCU was taking shape.

>Surprises you an actor wanted the lead role despite being completely wrong for the part

k but they always want the lead

The fact that you really, really want to fuck him doesn't make him gay.