DURR HURR HURR YOUR GINGER! FUCKING DEVIL CHILD LOL. NO SOUL XD!!111

>DURR HURR HURR YOUR GINGER! FUCKING DEVIL CHILD LOL. NO SOUL XD!!111

Why does every country hate gingers? what did they ever do to get so ridiculed?

Not having souls is a big no-no everywhere.

it's yet another anti-white narrative pushed by the jews
same as "blonde girls are dumber"
reject their lies

Gingers are just as bad as regular people

That stereotype is referring to fake blondes from California, and of course since all women are stupid and all Californians are stupid it's pretty accurate.

it's not their hair but their skin

Norwegian retard, Europeans called gingers Jews and lynched them

A lot of jews have red hair though....

t.blonde girl with ginger bf

Ginger men are even beta and feminine than blonde haired men

gingers are ok but gingers with freckles are top tier

>this
>beta
Try saying that to my face next time bitch boy

in argentina they're considered a bad omen, a bad luck magnet.

Anti Celtic memes that spread far and wide.

>be ginger (male)
>other gingers in your area are shiny pokemon tier
>forced to racemix
RRREEEEEE

I mainly got stick as a child but as I have gotten older people never really say anything about it or perhaps old ladies compliment it occasionally

get a brown haired so your children will be blonde

blondes a shit

blond people in general are objectively retarded, not just blonde girls. I have never met a naturally blond person here who didn't have a nigger-tier intellect

w-why so mean user?

> I have never met a naturally blond person here who didn't have a nigger-tier intellect

how does it work?

how does it work

sorry retarded formatting

They get rarity cred for being most recessive but less gingers exist.
Same goes for blue eyes vs. green eyes.
Fuck being a dying breed.

I wish my beard was ginger.

>Swedish men
>not having a passive racial buff for engineering

we aren't dying out, maybe in shitmerica lol

did a blondie reject you? :^)

My neighbor

Agreed

We're fucking dead, senpai. Also don't count green eyes on non-pales.

They have no eyebrows

I think people have mass psychosis sometimes. Romans burried poeple alive once, even though they hated human sacrifice. They believed this would bring good luck to their empire. People just sometimes connect weird things together and their logic filters don't work anymore either. So gingers might have been connected to soullessness and other bad stuff, and the logic filters in people's brains remained silent. Sometimes I think compared to the amount of nonsense normal people believe as a group, the amount of nonsense people with psychosis/schizophrenia believe is tiny.

Gingers are ugly

This. And very light eyelashes too.

Gingers are better than Greeks.

Over here, only fake blondes with those real bright blonde colour are stupid according to the saying.

They're rare.

>high percentage in low-population areas with a growing immigrant population
gg

>tfw blonde
>tfw bachelor of mech engineering
>graduated third of an intial group of~500 people

I'm your black swan.

Even here they're bullied even though one would think everyone would admire them for their rarity

What happens when a ginger and an Asian have a child? Still net zero soul or anti-soul territory?

I'm a ginger and I've noticed that its not really the hair color itself people hate but rather the fact that some gingers have white (=invisible) eyebrows, and freckles all over - two physical features that arent very popular.

If you have eyebrows and dont have freckles everywhere it wont be hard getting girls

I'm one of those gingers with eyebrows and eyelashes that are brown but very few freckles. It's weird. I've darker eyes though and I notice dark eyed gingers have visible eyebrows and eyelashes

Jewish bullshit.

White people shouldn't fight each other and have retarded arguments about this irrelevant shit when there are so many muds in our midst. We need to stand together.

t. ginger killer

> I have never met a naturally blond person here
>SHITalian flag

for fuck sake can somebody bomb that african wasteland full of subhumans?

>thinking you can take a statement out of context when everyone can read the original
What is this? A CNN forum? Fuck off retard.

No it isn't, you just can't handle the fact that wh*tes are inherently evil and even attack their own kind no matter how minute their differences are

Here they are known for giving the best blowjobs.

Nobe of the other races can handle us.

Anglo propaganda against the Irish.

What the fuck, who ever told you that?

Gingers can be sexy as fuck.

No matter how bad my life sucks, no matter how much I hate my appearance, I thank fucking god every day that I am not a male ginger. Getting laid as a ginger must be as harder as getting laid as a fucking hindu indian. No girls want a ginger guy, even if you have god tier bone structure. My features are pretty light, I have light brown hair and eyebrows, beard grows blonde. It sucks I wish my features were darker.

You are sorely mistaken.