youtube.com/watch?v=VNgVtu0POYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_Breker
youtube.com/watch?v=4ELAlKMF0ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice ass

Nice ass, nice dubs.

Architecture does count as art, right?

Ja!

Good, because I mostly have architecture... Italian architecture.

>tfw alt-right betas try to tell you that lifting is for homos
>"muh gun will defend me"
>dies of heart attack at age 40

Remember that no true nationalist neglects the strengthening and conditioning of his body.

Yeah honestly, fascist architecture loses to modern, but music doesn't.

Sure, m8. Post abs if you think you're impressive.

>triggered Ameriglutton appears

Don't shoot me plz.

I rather like fascist italian. Because Mussolini gave his architects some room. They, while certain taking many cues from Classical, were given the ability to experiment. That's why we see futurist and other styles.
Unlike Hitler, Mussolini didn't ban styles.
> loses to modern
Nah, m8. Which modern? Tb h, I love Art Deco and Futurist which predate fascist. Modern architecture a shit though.
>but music doesn't.
Post some
>triggered
Nah. Just started lifting. Excuse me for wanting to see what you got.
Now post abs.

Giovinezza is better than 99% of the current music, specially if you take in account that it had the best lyric tenor singing it, yes i wasn't talking about Stravinsky.

And im not familiar to fascist italian architecture

This is an art thread; get your fap material elsewhere.

>wanting to identify peoples' birthmarks
Nice try.

Whoa! Calm down, m8. I see, the problem is that you're probably fat.
>Giovinezza
Anything else?

Valley of the fallen.

What would these buildings have looked like?

>abs
>impressive
sure is Summer in here

Albert Speer went into some details with certain ones. Others would be a bit more generic.
I think he wrote about them in one of his books.
>summer

then explain to me how you relate abs to impressiveness without relating to the fact that you're still in high school

youtube.com/watch?v=VNgVtu0POYA

Nope, that's all you need.

Beniamino Gigli, to this day recognized the best lyric tenor to have existed and supported it.

Once in Rio's main opera house (theatro municipal), he was giving a recital and there it was Harry Truman, he said loud and clear to a colleague brazilian baritone that he would sing a tris that day, asked why he said: "To show this american who the italiani are" as his personal vengeance for the american invasion and death of the duce.

That happened in 1948.

Obligatory

>Nope, that's all you need.
No, I kind of need more. Heard it too many times.

Because you should amplify your aesthetics.

I believe that fascist art must be a glorification of the virtues of an ideal society, but to always look for this virtues in the Nation (Not to only glorify great things, but also the small and mundane). Art must serve a purpose, useless art is like junk-food for your mind and morality

>classical art is now fascist/right wing

jackass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arno_Breker

Munch those Doritos harder fat fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ELAlKMF0ts

this painting is literally europe 2016

IKR ;_; how is Russia today drug?

why are white people so obsessed with painting or sculpting naked dudes? like y'all gay or something?

lol

Except for the fact that the white man is fighting AGAINST the muslim hordes instead of jerking off in a corner and crying on the internet. Sad!

Trust an American to lack the ability to objectively admire a man's beauty and vigor without making it sexual.

sweden tier bad. don't believe anybody, it's just not negroes and arabs we flooded with (even though there is some), but churkas of any backgrounds and chinks

I knew you were up Shit Creek. Churkas as in Chechens, Tartars, Central Asians, etc? What do you think of Armenians and Georgians?

Im fine with them as long as they staying in their home countries. Which means, im not fine with them.

found trump

Where would you send Chechens, Tatars and other Turkics? Back to Central Asia and Turkey?

Are the straight edge nationalist groups as numerous as I've heard? I like watching their MMA and workout vids on YouTube.

>Fascists
>The same thing as Right Wing
No

Hence why Fascist
>and
right wing

>Burger edzhukayshorn

Reminder that even Marxist's acknowledge that art in politics is always Fascism.

I love how the wooden structure (support) makes a rune. You may also say that it is supporting the family as that's what it is doing in the picture; supporting the roof (protection) over the family.

to hell

da, we have more far-right groups than anybody else in eastern europe and this negrophilia muslim nonsense is non-existent (even our liberals, those promoting LGBT faggotry openly saying that everybody else besides whites are fucking savages). yet it doesn't help with policy of open borders with central asia

Good analogy m8. Do many Mexicans still worship their pre-Christian gods?
Ayy

Has the open borders thing been there since the USSR?

The poorest of the scum in the Capital worship "Sant Death"... Not specially proud.
And pic related is basically Greek Medusa in the origin story+ Cristian Virgin Marry with the whole "Being pregnant because of magic with an avian origin". So in a way, Worshiping La Virgen de Guadalupe is worshiping Coatlicue

Bump

BUMP