Download a bunch of movies you want to see

> Download a bunch of movies you want to see
> Always cherry-pick the ones you're most in the mood for at the time
> Down to just a couple left, but you're not in the mood for them, so you download a new batch
> Rinse and repeat
> Have annoying build-up of films over time that you just never seem to watch

Anyone else have this problem? This has going on for years and I have about 10 movies on my computer now that just never seem to get watched, because even though I want to see them I'm never in the mood.

If you do have this problem, what does your undesirable crust of movies look like? Do they have anything in common?

Pic related, it's my build-up. Generally seem to be older, longer, drier, and often subtitled. Also I'm sensing a historical/military theme. Which should I force myself to watch?

>avi
>vlc

Please be b8

yes

if those are your undesirables then you should quit watching movies at all

also

>XviD
>DVDrip
>DivX

>dvd rips

What? You're already downloading them for free

Why the fuck would you go for low quality video you fucking idiot

I just want to watch the film, I'm not a fucking autist who's going to start screeching because it's not the ultra HD remastered special edition EX+

The reason I have them in the first place is because they're movies that I've heard good things about and want to see, just something about them always kinda puts me off.... you can read, right?

But...why

You can download decent 1080p rips that are like 2gb

DVD's are obsolete

>just something about them always kinda puts me off
hmmmmm what do all these 3+ hours movies have in common hmmmmmmmmmm

too much resolution is not a good thing. It just makes everything look too real

>2gb 1080p rips

>too much resolution is not a good thing. It just makes everything look too real

Maybe I have a life outside of the internet and just want to grab a movie easily and quickly, and haven't had the time to find somewhere to reliably grab excellent quality versions of whatever movie I want at a moment's notice. No Netflix doesn't count it's missing tons of films.

It's definitely a common theme, but I've watched plenty of other long films. Not that long ago I watched the full version of Once Upon a Time in America, that was obscenely long (and also fucking excellent)

What you can't spare the extra 2 minutes it takes to download a 1080p rip you Goddamn moron

This guy gets it.

....Anyone else think homo floresiensis looks like Don Cheadle?

> I'm a moron for not knowing how to do something I just told you I haven't had the time to find out how to do
> You're not a moron for not understanding the difference

Given what they seem to have done to you, I think maybe I'm better off avoiding 1080p rips...

it's the eyes

and nose

Where you getting dvd rips where there aren't also HD rips?

Those are some fun movies, user. Texas Chainsaw Massacre is imo the best horror film ever made. It's dark as shit, but once you're done with it you can feel liberated because it's not your reality.

Das Boot is good for very, very similar reasons.

Most of those look like bummers, but Cool World is a fun movie, nto nearly as heavy as the rest of those.

I'm an anthropologist and I can confirm homo floresiensis did look like Don Cheadle, and a very short time ago compared to other relatives.

Torrents.I just get the version with the most seeders. If it's smaller it downloads quicker. I'm not an autist who cares about quality so much that I end up butthurt about it, because y'know, I have a life.

I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point. Do you have some kind of disorder or something?

>not being a quality whore

>.avi
>Dvdrip
Also, fuck you OP. It takes less than a minute to find decent torrents of movies, just because you're too stupid to find out how doesn't make everyone else an autist.

>I'm not an autist who cares about quality so much that I end up butthurt about it, because y'know, I have a life.

Thanks user, I was starting to wonder if anyone here was going to actually read the OP rather than just bitch about the image.

Maybe I'll give Texas Chainsaw Massacre a go, though hopefully it's not too bleak, I watched Calvary last night and I don't know how much more depression I can take.

Do you half-ass everything you do?

Aw bless you

If you like Slashers, you'll love it.

I have the same problem, OP

Can't say I'm a huge fan to be honest, which is probably why I've put it off for so long. I think it's left over from having a horror binge some years back because I've never been a fan of the genre.

No I just prioritise the things that actually matter. The quality of movies I download isn't one of them. Protip: There is such a thing as 'good enough'

Have you not seen any of these? There are some here you need to make top priority. Aliens, Big Trouble in Little China, Predator and Terminator 2 (seriously?!) are essential 80s viewing. There are a lot of good films here, but I'd also give special priority to Fifth Element.

barry lyndon, eyes wide shut and the insider. watch them now

all overrated garbage