Considering soccer is played by 5'10 manlets...

Considering soccer is played by 5'10 manlets, how many 100s of goals would Lebron score if he dedicated his life to it starting as a boy?

lebron would probably be a GK in football, the time for big tall forward players is gone a long time ago.

Considering there isn't a single good player taller than 6'6'', I doubt he'd be any good at it

Football takes skills, not just athleticism like American sports. It's hard to dribble around or run with the ball on your feet when you are a big guy

He'd be terrible. He's not even a skilled basketball player, he relies solely on his physique to bully himself into the paint and lay it in. You can't do that in football. He'd be real scary though if he had good defending skills.

Why are Americans retarded

soccer players aren't even athletes by my standard

what's their average height? pencil necked fruticakes. I could literally take down and choke out any soccer player on the planet.

>Considering there isn't a single good player taller than 6'6''
*blocks your path*

>good
this nigga play for stoke city

>Considering soccer is played by 5'10 manlets, how many 100s of fouls would Lebron commit if he dedicated his life to it starting as a boy? And How many red cards per season?

the only "men" who play football are "guys" who couldn't make it in a real sport. there is no such thing as a likable soccer player or soccer fan. gas them all literally.

and he is basically shit, great for EPL because pumping balls to the area is a "thing" there.

>americans flaunting their sick fetish for nigs literally bred to be big

Case in point this adult male soccer fan/player literally watches chinese cartoons, saves pictures of them on his computer, and posts them on SPORTS boards.

>american intellectuals

>being this upset because literally nobody else in the world cares about your country's sports

>soccer "athletes"

You fat retards make me literally sick. You're so obsessed with worshiping BBC affletes that you probably can't even play actual sports outside without making self-deprecating "I'm bad at this because I'm white" jokes. Literally 99% of soccer haters in America are like this so don't even deny it.

America could probably take the world by surprise if they tried to implement a gameplan involving the physicality of their athletes and not just throw some chicanos to play whatever everyone else is doing, but at a lower quality.

People always meme about "muh skills" and shit, but that's because nobody tries to innovate anything.

>He's not even a skilled basketball player
lel, I swear some people literally repeat whatever they hear or read on the internet

Well soccer isn't a sport where height really matters.. So probably none.

he'd be out after 10 minutes, he started cramping up because the AC went out in San Antonio. stupid americuck

mad his league is the 3rd best in the world

Messi's nickname is "the flea" because he's small

You can post a picture of Isiah Thomas next to Mertesacker and he'll look short too

>that hand on the shoulder

meeh, being tall is only a advantage in ape hoop

>5'10
>manlet tier
pick one

Doesn't matter how big strong and fast he is if he can't dribble with his feet.

The only other sport he could play would be American football or rugby because it's not necessary a skill sport. Image LeBron trying to throw a baseball.

I wonder how much pussy Pau Gasol gets back in Spain. He has white skin doesn't seem to be alot of Muslim in him, but looks like an emu. Yet he towers over everything.

Part of Usain Bolt's dominance had to do with him being tall.

He just runs fast on a straight line, it doesn't take skills

He has more assists than scholes

I can imagine Messi just going through Lebrons legs with the ball making a fool out of him.

Definitely. Keeper gains alot from height and jumping.

Oh, boy. This thread again. Fuck off, kid. You're not worth the breath.

>200 meters
>Relays
>straight line
This board goes to shit unless the sport has a fucking ball on it.

nigga have you ever seen bolt run? he's bad at relays, he loses lot of time in the handling but then wins when gets to run fast, he's way better than any other human at that and makes a difference there

Pau is getting american pussy just like jordi el niño polla, Nacho Vidal and Julio Iglesias.

It's like sawing raw athletics make for a good quarterback. As much as I hate divegrass the eurofags are right about le skills and game iq. It's why unathletic twinks can dominate the game

Do you have more pictures of semi naked black men on your pc?

Pic related is the future archetype. In America, if you want to see "smart tactics" and "solid fundamentals" you watch the women's leagues. It will be the same for soccer.
>31 league goals
>3.7 second 30 meter run

I miss Jordi on those Bruno y Maria vids. You Spaniards are a perverted bunch.

You're an idiot. It's already the archetype of the pacy winger who doesn't deliver past 23 years old.

>"the flea"
Is that supposed to be a term of endearment?

>bad at relays
>hasn't fumbled of botched the handover
>a common error even found among the best teams at the higher stage
not to mention
>any track and field event
>no skill involved
jesus

there is nothing to be ashamed in sex

yes

we use that kind of nicknames here, no one gets offended

Bronsexuals should be gassed

Not really but it's no as insulting as it sounds. Spanish is like that.

It's very common to call a fat person gordito which means fatty and it's not at all an insult. Just like a black guy would be called negro or a thin dude flaco.

>thinking running 200 metres, a ~20 seconds competition takes as many skills as football
kek
KEK
K E K

Low centre of gravity is extremely important in football. The athleticism required for both sports is totally different.

In football you need all types of athletes for different roles.In basketball you just need a tall nigger who can jump high

5'10 is manlet tier 5'11 is passable for 6ft
> be 6'2

6'2 might as well be 5'8
>be 6'5

It's played by manlets, but manlets have an advantage at accelerating. Soccer is about acceleration, power.

I saw Juan de Los muertos (cuban film) and the stereotype was that the spaniards are a perverted bunch. Knowing that penelope cruz is a slut makes her lisp ok in my book.

What are you are? Nordic or ape?

>lisp
That's just how Spaniards and Guineans speak, the Ce, Ci and Z sounds go with a lisp, but not he S

You are used to Latin Americans who don't pronounce the Z sound (like "th" in English)

this

thats not how it works

What would his pass completion ratio be?

>rating Crouch
kek

>Tell Spain that part of Bolt's dominance was his height
>"running on a straight line takes no skill" out of nowhere
>gets told Bolt also participates in other categories outside 100 meters
>"but he's bad at relays"
>gets told the guy never botched a handover, something even the best ones do
>"b-but it doesn't take AS MANY SKILLS as divegrass"
You know, If you play divegrass I agree with your last point, backpedaling isn't something required on track and field.

Why do the janitors hate you?

of course it takes "some" skills if you are going to take it in a literal way

just saying it takes way less skills than real sports when you have to coordinate various factors besides putting one foot ahead of the other

he'd be another bust. Every fucking year there's at least one club that signs some huge, super-athletic young black man (or someone from an impovershed nation) and watches them blow up inexperienced teams. The club dubs him "the future of football", gives him a huge contrat, and then when he finally makes it to the pro club or faces a real team, he makes no impact and looks silly on the field. I don't even watch soccer but I know that this happens virtually every fucking year.

>make a godlike deep pass to Lebron
>he wastes it
or
>Lebron loses the ball/can't keep the ball/makes a foul whenever he touches an opponent

To be fair, Pogba is tall and athletic and is rather good

I'm cuban. It's a lisp, I'm aware of the grammar rules and why they enunciate the way they do.

Concha is a shell btw.

>100 million for a dabbing black Özil

>Insecure amerilard projects his insecurities about height and size in an effort to make fun of europeans by pretending that if america "cared" about soccer and all of its athletes geared towards it when young, america would dominate unconditionally

>Butthurt europeans then see this bait and for some reason fall for it, going so far as to move goalposts about what is athleticism and skills versus what isn't, while making no actual sense other than to pretend like being small is the perfect athletic form

>some idiots go so far as to say basketball players and sprinters aren't athletic
>some idiots go so far as to say acceleration for a smaller individual is easily dominated by a person of greater size
>all idiots go so far as to make shit up

You idiots form the biggest cycle of stupidity that it'll never end.

she doesn't have a lisp...

>niggerball takes skill guys!!!!
no it doesn't
any human being with hands and feet can play that shit and score

>get super athletic player with a unique skillset
>never develop around his skillset
That being said, a backfield full of Gatusso type players, only big as fuck would be fun to watch.

Westbrook would make a great pacebabby nigger winger.

Anyone with a dick has fucked your mother but only I please her.

Quite frankly this might be the dumbest post in the thread really.

Pogba is 1 in 10 millions. French Federation looked for a Vieira clone for 20 years and sidelined hundreds of Griezmanns (small technical players) in the process

>a third world country is pretending to fuck my mother
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want a dirty illegal dick like yours, Pablo

and yet she took it

auba is 28

>lol I fucked ur mom xD!!!!!
sure thing buddy
please stay out of my country, we don't need any more of your kind

>we don't need any more of your kind
ur mum sure does

If guys like Allen Iverson played soccer, we'd win the World Cup every year. We can also stick the LeBron/Shaq types in goal good luck against them desu

In both sports you need both good athletic features and good skill

But in basket ball is like 70% athletic abiities and 30% technical abilities (hence why players like De Andre Jordan with limited skill set can be elite)

In football it's the opposite, hence why players with poor physical abilities can still be very (aka Pirlo or Riquelme)

And above that there is the fact taht football requires endurance and quick accelerations and changing directions so manlets are advantaged while in basketball you benefit from being tall and jumping high which is pretty much useless in football

So no Lebron wouldn't dominate in football.

>Shot it low to the corner.
>By the time Lebron reaches the ground, the ball is already at the kickoff line.

>ur mom!! xD
are you Mexicans amused by "your mom" jokes very easily?

no more than your mum is amused by my dick

>ur mom again!!!! xD I'm so funny!!!
no one gets amused or aroused by a small dick

You seem pretty amused right now, and I haven't even pull it out. Imagine your mum.

Not really a soccer fan, but my guess is that 'Bron could join the Premiere League and be a star player within a year or so.

He wouldn't be good at first, but he's a relentless competitor and would quickly figure out how to play the game. He would do a bunch of sport-specific training. I'm sure that in a season or two he would be absolutely running the table on dudes like Messi, Rolando etc.

Have a (You) for effort.

>ur mum xD!!!
if you ever were to fuck my mom, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't, cause you would have to cross a border

While I believe big men could make a change in how football is played. There's no way even an athlete like LeBron could switch between sports and be successful at a high level. Maybe on similar sports, but certainly not football to basketball or vice versa.
Yeh, your mum also thought I wouldn't come, yet I did.

>not true sports
kek

I agree

Hmm I doubt that LeBron would ever play Marseille tho

I don't know about Bron but guys like Julio Jones, Russell Westbrook, Adrian Peterson would be dominant. Their coordination is on point and they would bring a level of athleticism to the game which has never been see before.

Athleticism really doesn't matter in divegrass above a certain point

LITERALLY black andy carroll

>basketball players jump high
>basketball players are athletic
When will this meme die? The average NBA player has a 28 inch vertical leap which anyone can reach with training. Basketball is a game dominated by height. Players with height and long limbs (Kevin Durant) are the ideal body type because their shots are harder to block and they can contest shots more easily. Players who lack height+reach usually have to compensate by having long range shooting (Curry) or being the actual 5% who are truly athletic (think Blake Griffin, who has a 7 foot wingspan yet is still seen as alligator armed, imagine that)

That's because there's never been tactics designed for a team of this type of athlete.

Loling at this they havent seen negros like our negros bait, ameribros.

Truth is if Lebron cut he'd be an attacking player or a goalkeeper. Almost strictly a poacher. He'd need to cut a ton of bulk because being tall is not energy efficient. Some staminanimal manlet would make him look like a bitch by the 60th minute as is.