Do you ever find yourself emulating the actors you see in television and film in any way...

Do you ever find yourself emulating the actors you see in television and film in any way? I recently started wearing my hair slicked back like Andy Garcia, and I have to say, I've been enjoying myself thus far.

Hahaha fucking fag
>he actually does that

If you had the bone structure and ability to pull it off like I do, you wouldn't be laughing, you would be relishing in copying Andy Garcias hair style.

I know EXACTLY what you mean I stole Al Pacino's haircut from Godfather 2, what kind of pomade do you use?

My man. I use Ruezel. Nothing like a fresh hair cut and newly pressed shirt and blazer to feel extra crisp.

I use Goon Grease, it's got a great smell and the shit stay in after washing my hair like half a dozen times, oil based is the way to go.

I always sit at my desk like this and tell my mom to "get in the robot"

Nigger i bet you look like a cow licked your scalp lmao let's see your "classy bone structure" fucking faggot

I used to use Jim from the Office as an example on how to be more social with people. It worked too. Now I'm just B-in myself

Can you give examples of things you did?

I don't know just be a little more confident but not overbearing. Being part of conversations but not leading them and all that.

wore my hair like Lynch for halloween, started doing it ever since.

oh no I think what I did was I was watching the office a lot back in high school and jim kind of inspired me to initiate conversations with my crush back then. That's where the confident but not overbearing thing came in too.

I started gesticulating like Paulie after watching the sopranos.

I'm a Dapper Dan man!

when I saw TDKR I groaned like Bane a lot for some reason. So much so that my friends would passive aggressively emulate me about it. Also when I worked out with a weight vest I would rest my hands on it like Bane.

>Do you ever find yourself emulating the actors you see in television and film in any way
No, I'm a grownup

I do this all the time. It can be something as simple as a mannerism, like how I find myself licking my lips like the joker after watching TDK or being quiet and offering people toothpicks I don't have after watching drive, all the way to changing my entire outlook on life for a short period of time like when I watch Kingdom of Heaven I walk around wanting to be a knight. I walk up to people I see clearly doing wrong, like having their cell phones out at work, and slap it out of their hands. They start sperging out because the possibility that I was the one to tip it to the ground instead of their drunken clumsy ass for the 359th time but they always bend over to pick it back up, guess they can't live without it, and when they kneel down I look them right in the face and I say "When you rise, RISE A KNIGHT."

Did you watch a movie about a gran autismo and have the wind change on you?

Kek

Honestly it's a good look. Good on you, OP.

There's something about this just cringy enough to make me feel that it's rooted in truth.

get a load of this faggot

I thought I was bad doing the Chris Pratt raptor move

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY, TRY AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU

I don't because I know who I am and don't need to copy a fictional character's personality because I already have one.

Also I'm not autistic.

Sup Forums in a nutshell, ladies and germs

When is it a right time to pull off a watch it? When you get triggered, disrespected, annoyed?

Bravo

I apparently CIA'd our family photos w/o realizing it, I do not know whether to be sad or proud. Going with the former.

Before anyone asks, PerSec.