>Tuesday/Tomorrow
Final HoH part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQzhBAedcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rfYg9QamVSM
youtube.com/watch?v=9rfm0UirHZE
streamable.com/8g4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reality television should be relegated to /asp/.

ewwwwwwwwwww

Howard was here

but its not an alternative sport

/ourguy/

>reality television should be relegated to an area other than television

go back to your BLACKED threads

the good old days

>tfw them sitting around not drinking that took longer than the maze comp

>thumbnail

>tfw the "Game Changing Ceremony" took less than 2 mins

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQzhBAedcQ

>On The Block Podcast
>Just Jason shilling

Welp guess I'm no longer listening to this podcast

Hey so I was totally pro BB US and then I got bored and binge watched some BB Canada...

I have seen the light BBCanbros

I understand what you guys have been preaching this whole time

how is it better?

I know basically nothing about BBCAN besides the fact that the prize is smaller

never watched BBCan feeds, but i kinda dig the idea of having votes based on the amount of time you've watched feeds
maybe it would save this season

>suddenly /bb/ becomes the most powerful fanbase

Almost every person cast is a fan/super fan of the show so there is so much more strategy

Also they have secret challenges that are hilarious

>how is it better?
It isn't. That poster is a false flag canadafag trying to keep /bb/ going. BBCAN sucks

Have you even seen it? I felt the same way until I started...season 2 has been a trip so far

>Have you even seen it?
yes

Why do you think it sucks? So far Ive been way more entertained by this season than any season since S14

mad they didnt give us a shelby jchen interview

what dumbfuck decided to have an eviction the night before thanksgiving. what a shit show

>inb4 cbs hates her guy replies

production hates her

We get shelbys interview+morgan/justins on Wednesday

it's essentially big brother proper and OTT combined

cbs hates her

I told you all when the season started that it was set up for jason to win

just as planned

she refused to fuck Heath so he made sure she got booted without interview

Good way to describe it

This casting though, everyone plays pretty hard

wow u r so smart

My biggest gripe with BBCAN, that makes it unwatchable, are the twists. There are a lot of twists which are very unfair to the players and can really mess with a good players game.

BBUS has twists, but for the most part the players can typically navigate their way through the twists with some grace with a few exceptions.

BBCAN is more so for entertainment. The past 2 seasons haven't been good

This is a HOT TAKE

If only Bridgette didnt trust James and beat him in dubstepping

there will never be threads for bbcan because I would argue the majority of posters here are american and won't go through the hassle of buying a vpn to watch the feeds.

also I'm sure most everyone here is burnt out because of OTT

oh yeah which is why its basically OTT+BB, most of the twists are voted for/benefit the most popular hgs/underdogs

Michelle likes it.

Reddit has been lit the past couple BBCan seasons so I'm sure some of you are on there

lol it cracks me up how she has seen more bbcan then bb

she just wanted to be friends with frank and hang out in the jury house with him

I thought Michelle said shed watched every season since 14 and went back to watch All Stars/Season 8/Season 10

she watched feeds for bbcan 3 and 4 and said they were funner to watch then the feeds she gave up on from season 17 of normal bb

she went back and watched 14, 16, all stars, 8 and 10 in sequester

IDK if she would have beaten him, but she should have lasted the extra 30 and fainted.

Also she should have actually eaten beforehand

OVER THE TOP

>Mon 8:57 PM BBT Jason says they take taxes out of the first-place prize but doesn't know about second place.

of course they do, dumbfuck

>Mon 8:56 PM BBT Krys says the grand prize is 15 times her annual salary. Jason doesn't know what his salary is.

lol 16k kryssie

>Jason will win Big Brother but lose at life

>Mon 8:43 PM BBT Jason shares a credit card with his mom and that's why he owes her so much money.

160k or less after federal and state income tax. he will be lucky to clear 150k and that wouldnt change anyones life

>people look up to these idiots
The BB fandom makes me want to end myself

Is Morgan up

If used correctly it could, like applied to education basically, but then again you don't even need much to do that. My state college was less than $1000 a semester.

Shit, Jason could become a fucking barista and earn more than he does now.
You have to remember that most fans have shit lives and dead end jobs. No offense to any NEET posters out there.

Well, you know my dick is up!

youtube.com/watch?v=rfYg9QamVSM

>196 views
kinda sad

>9 min video
Calculus is calculating slopes and areas. It doesn't take 9 min to say that

i miss shelby... like a lot.

i don't even need her to love me or fuck me. i just want her lounging around me in pajamas with no bra on, playing with her hair looking for split ends. i just wanna hear an occasional hue, or the puff sounds she would make when she was slept. i miss her puffy eye even, it was actually pretty cute.

Lol yea, she got the short end of the stick of all BB18 players youtube.com/watch?v=9rfm0UirHZE

slopes? did bronte say that in that video? using another racial slur just like when she told james to go back to hong kong. when will she ever learn?

You need to leave the attic

Does she really think people in STEM need to be told they are useful?

>hue in pajamas
streamable.com/8g4c

>streamable.com/8g4c
Is her voice extra deep in this or has she really been gone from the feeds so long I don't even remember.

She was sick in sequester, pretty sure her voice was deeper than usual for first few days.

jelby could have been perfect. they were fun together tbqh.

i want to go back and watch all the feeds of her when i was out or sleeping and missed her every movement

she managed to usurp the former queen dani donato

dani on her first season is my #2 bbwaifu

shelbae obviously #1

haven't watched feeds or been here since the night before shelbs eviction but I must know.....

any shelbs updates or are they keeping her on social media lockdown til after the julie interview?

god i wanna go back and enjoy jelby
they were so fun together

cornby could have been perfect. they were fun together tbqh.

they hated each other

him saying on twitter that he would kick danielles uncles ass if he tried to hurt shelby was nice though

2 days left..

she's dead girl...

Her and Jason had so much chemistry. If only Jason wasn't a shitty little rat.

Bridgette is the best!

BRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

That's Joey!

>multiracial jenga tiles
is this another BLACKED meme?

One more Bridge before bed!

Shelby's voice sounds deeper than normal in this clip

>tfw /ourguy/ wasn't the autist savant we thought

Is that McCrae's?

Dude, it took you all season? I used to find McCrae quite endearing but now I see him for an annoying asshole

Spencer too?

They haven't really been doing episodes this season...

But yeah it was McCrae/Spencer/Judd/Jmac/Jason over the summer

I know they haven't but once McCrae went full retard over defending Jason and LNJ on Twitter I figured On The Block would be down the shitter

Spencer is what made it

Yeah both just talking about how much this money would change his life since hes poor and how hes a good guy in real life

Now that the season is basically over did anyone save all the nsfw stuffs throughout the season?

If you faggots make threads for Canada I will find you and kill you. Let it die until summer.

>using reverse psychology because you don't want to watch BBCan alone

how did she win that domino comp

by not making mistakes

slow and steady wins the race
>one by one
>picked the right route
>spaced them just right
>did it in one go

justin maybe could have beaten her if he got right in the first attempt and got the answers correctly