Igor Akinfeev

This guy has more clean sheets in club and national team than Yashin, say something nice to him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5_U-oaKPVs
youtube.com/watch?v=aPBNl8L1t3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems like he wanted to kick the mexican guy more than save the goal

he stops amazing goals, but fucks up on simple shit

Grandmaster comrade tovarish Putin would have caught this

he tried to make a "Sessa"

youtube.com/watch?v=d5_U-oaKPVs

Thanks Igor

That spic would have been rolling on the grass for 10 minutes if the ball didn't go in.

>This is for Makeev fucking mierda
Thought the keeper

Goal from worst Korea in WC 2014 was even stupider, also Koreans were abysmal in that game, that was probably the best shot at goal they had, but thanks to Igor they scored, game ended 1-1 and Russia finished third in easy group with Belgium, Algeria and Korea, so it was not only stupid mistake, but defining moment

youtube.com/watch?v=aPBNl8L1t3U

ain't no Russian match without a fail by Akinfeev

I fucking hate our coach, he is Ossetian mountain nigger who dresses like gypsy who got rich and is mean to journalists in every interview, at least Slutsky was civilized and polite, also Cherchesov doesn't invite players he had personal conflicts with to the team and always has a spot for fellow Ossetians

Uuy la ctm wn

Fucking hate it when they pretend they didn't do anything.

What's his champions league record like? I imagine it's pretty good if he's a good keeper

43 games, lad

Ochoa and Akinfeev are the biggest meme keeper ever

>0:11 secs in

why didnt he play like this against boretugal?

I thought he was shit so why is he still playing

I KNOW KUNG-FU

really makes those synapses firing on all cylinders

Fucking love Ossetians desu they are redpilled

SerĂ­a "pull a Sessa"

I thought Guilherme changed to Russian citizenship?

Isn't he better?

IIIIYYYYYYYYGAAAAAAR'

bet he gave Jonathan a cheeky grin since the fag was asking like the ball like a cunt.

Based DiMaria

look at that tough cunt, he's getting kicked square in the chest and still keeping his eyes on the ball to make sure it goes in

Actually besides that one fuck up vs hqs been surprisingly good

difference between great instincts and poor strategic thinking

We need more of this shit instead of all the fucking flopping, then maybe this sport would gain more popularity.

This is ridiculous. He probably played way more matches than Yashin. Throw Akinfeev out of the team immediately.

2 things:
1.- at 0:11 mark you can see Kim Yong-Un claping behind the mexican goal
2.- Despite the kick in the chest the mexican player smiles knowing the ball was going to the net

there are reports about Osorio telling his inner circle that he thinks Dobby Herrera is better than Kross and Modric

he warms the bench for him.

he's the best memexico player of this generation

>This guy has more clean sheets in club and national team than Yashin

>On 1 November 2016, it will be ten years since Igor Akinfeev last kept a clean sheet in a UEFA Champions League match

whatever u say, Igor

thanks for the webm. i been looking for it.

also

On behalf of all mexicans and chicanos Akinfeev "SI ERA PUTO - SI ERA PENAL AND SI ERA ROJA"

it was a penalty tho

I forgot about Palacio's disgusting rat tail

our nt just needs based shaman instead of that churka

It's sad, Akinfeev was probably among top 10 most promising goalkeepers of 00s, he became CSKA's main goalkeeper being only 17 and won Russian premier league with them, debuted in national team at 18, won UEFA cup with CSKA and became first choice for national team at 19. He could have acomplished so much more if he played in Europe instead of stagnating here