Found this on the comment section of some random facebook page

Found this on the comment section of some random facebook page
Do 99% of Australians hate Trump like the guy said?

99% Australians don't know shit about Trump or American politics.

What about finnish people?

Who cares would be the better question. Popular opinion in the west is pro-cuck, why should anyone take any heed of it?

99% of those not on Sup Forums, yes. Keep in mind Australia has a lot of the stuff already that Sanders is proposing, therefore we are more partial to him.

You forgot to censor one mention of Tyrone Cru's last name

If that's so then is the whole "stop the boats" thingy popular in Australia or not?
Because if you're partial to Sanders then you're probably open borders

Everyone hates him here, yeah

Fug I didn't see that part
Well whatever, its just some random cringey Australian from Brisbane

It really doesn't matter what other cucked countries think about American politics, they can't vote.

What happened with the election fraud?
Did you guys win in the end?

Around 75% of the population hates him here
>Trump is a racist, bigot

Fuck no. Trump 2016 mate.

good lad

I assume its the same opinion in most West European countries?

Incorrect. The Apprentice ran on channel 9 for a full season, and we know he's in the democrat party running for the prime ministership right now.

I'm not taking shit about my country's ignorance from a gook, mate.

kek

They're contesting the election now due to the growing evidence of election fraud. I'm not sure if anything will come of it though, the media is trying to sweep it under the rug and only time will tell what is going to happen now.

>the media is trying to sweep it under the rug
of course they are

So if its proved that there was indeed election fraud, will there be a reelection?

Same 99% Obama said that wanted more gun control.

I don't know how to translate this so it makes sense but they have to do it the official way and official means that their evidence will be judged by rot schwarzen Judges who obviously don't want to see a blauen President and that will break our backs I think.

the eternal aussie