Politicans

Who's your favourite politician? Current or past, I don' mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWUYRxSE3Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigel is based as fuck.

Jimmy Carter was the best US President the country has ever had. It's unfortunate I was not born during the Carter Administration.

I like Donald and Nige a lot. Enoch Powell was okay but a bit of a ponce. John Tyndall and Martin Webster.

Nick Griffin had good intentions but was embarassing.

Corbyn and Sanders from modern politicians
Lenin, Che Guevara, Castro are my all time faves

wow

Weeeeeewwwww.
As mediocre a president as Carter was, its nice to see that he's accomplished a lot after being done with office. Possibly more than he did in office. Carter is a cool guy.

If he pulls it off Nige will be up there with Churchill mate.

Finland truly does create the best memes

Commie

Obama is gonna replace him after getting gay marriage and some weed legalized during his term. Clinton could be even better, and this progress is all due to our technology and social progress getting better at an ever-astonishing pace.

whatever made you think that?

Powell's Rivers of Blood speech is very fucking relevant to today. Also Griffin just said the wrong things and joined the wrong party.

Helmut 'Cap all Commies' Schmidt

Nigel Farage is love
Nigel Farage is life

Mah boy Bill Clinton. Fucks hoes. Plays sax. What's not to like

Whattttttttt

His """wife"""

Fuck Hilary tho.

Watch Bill's interviews with Letterman. Guy seems like a pretty good guy. He is funny and pretty well lectured.

10/10 would hang out with

floccinaucinihilipilification

REES MOGG

Teddy Roosevelt or JFK. They opposed the corruption that runs US government to this day. JFK was so vocal about it he got assassinated.

our father

Saddam dindu nuffin

This cheeky cunt

yitzhak rabin

Moggy!

A dead one

Dennis Skinner.

He's Old Labour, and I vote UKIP, but I love him. He takes no shit.
I miss Old Labour tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWUYRxSE3Yk

Also Nige is a top lad. Did you see him wreck Eddie Izzard on Question Time?

>no tricky dicky yet
I'm disappointed in you pol

MOSLEY
O
S
L
E
Y

BASED
A
S
E
D

Have you got beady eyes, mate? Are you 'eternal'?

Where's that kraut.turk cunt when I want bantz?

>kraut.turk
no way he is a turk.
Turks are over emotional.
The eternal-anglo guy is highly autistic as only a true german can be. 100% aryan phenotype, no doubt.

t. T*rk anglohater

Nigel. No competition. I love my country, but I'd seriously consider dusting off my British citizenship if he got the top job. Trump's the brightest hope in terms of widespread change, but Nigel's eloquence and depth of knowledge is devastating. The man is a walking redpill.

In terms of Aus politics, I'm glad Pauline's coming back. The way she's been treated for questioning the leftist narrative is utterly disgusting.

This

The model of a man. Could have been an east coast pansy but decided to not only embrace western manliness, but defend it for years to come with the launch of the national park service. A bully good politician to boot.

This guy went through military school and aced everything you threw at him.
He lived through every major conflict greece has been in, he fought during the Greco-Turkish war n 1897, he fought in the balkan wars and then in world war 1. He then became one of the greatest leaders we've had, he eliminated the communist threat, he fixed the country's economy, unemployment became 0%, brought back the monarchy and created EOM, which was basically hitler youth. Like our previous great leaders, he became the hero of the 3rd greek civilization by denying the Italians access to Greece (basically like Leonidas said "μολων λαβε" and when palaiologos told the ottomans the same).
This guy was a badass in every fucking way, he even controlled his own army during the italian invasion, pushing them back in albania.
Get on our level, niggers.

Seriously no one has named our lord and savior?

I'm disappoint Sup Forums

Absolute posh madman.

One of my favourite British politicians, next to Farage, of course.

>favorite
>politician

Fuck off you fucking slave

My Australian inlaws are redpilled as fuck i don't understand how your have no nationalists in power.

>i don't understand how your have no nationalists in power
Melbourne, Sydney, and faggots who pay no attention to world politics. There are """Australians""" who genuinely don't mind our government selling sovereign territory to the Chinese. The rural areas are supposed to be better, but I don't live in the rural areas. I live in Melbourne.

>RAID magnet butthurt that all these countries have great politicians... and he has fucking Edrogan