Fucking Helll!

Is there a single Celebrity that HASN'T come out against Trump?!?!?

I know what you will say

>why should we take an actor/scientist/athelete/etc's political stance seriously?

but the fact is that many, many people do.

This is what honestly worries me with regard to getting Trump elected. All these famous people shitting on Trump will have an effect on voters come November.

Other urls found in this thread:

amny.com/news/elections/celebrities-endorsing-republicans-donald-trump-ted-cruz-ben-carson-and-more-1.11000965
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
hollywoodreporter.com/news/roseanne-barr-us-would-be-900413
youtube.com/watch?v=wWwOAsow_C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((letterman)))

Bruce Willis, Tom Brady. Real american men, unlike the cuck faggots prancing around on stage in niggertown or some other shit hole of liberal bullshit.

>anti-Trump celebrity thread
>"GODDAMN, FUCKING STUPID CELEBRITIES THINK THEIR OPINIONS MATTER!"

>pro-Trump celebrity thread
>"Fuck, I didn't know was so redpilled. Have any other celebrities endorsed the God Emperor?"

Accurate

You're still just a fucking leaf though

>believing Donald Trump ever had a chance

He never did

>but but muh emails! Bernie never went after her on that and b-based Trump hasn't even started!

The emails are a non issue to most people. Unless the investigation actually turns up that she actually did something illegal, and it's been over a year since that investigation started, the only people who could be convinced to sway their vote based on it have already done so back when the issue first cropped up. Bringing it up over and over again isn't going to convince anyone at this point.

I'm a Bernie voter and all I can say is that Republicans harping after the emails shit is barking up the wrong tree, it's not going to gain you any ground.

>what used to be repugnant
>what is repugnant today

how long has he had that santa beard?

>slams

Anyone else find it odd how so many different media companies use the same phrasing?

>be part of corrupt system
>support the person intent on keeping the corrupt system running

Gee whiz.

Very obserbive. Looks like the little leaf learned a trick.

t. Mad Bernout

If I can't play, you can't either

When the fuck did Letterman become Santa?

Also, Letterman has always openly shilled for liberalism as far as I know.

It's already been proven that she did something illegal. Now they're just building the case. 1 year of investigation is no time at all, the justice system in America is extremely slow.

roasanne is on the trump-train

>God Emperor

this shit right here is one of the reasons I hate Trump. The cult of personality. We're electing a public servant, not a king. The founding fathers would consider this movement very dangerous and risking destroying everything they fought for.

Someone post that meme image with the dead people

didn't Letterman get caught fucking secretaries? How is he an arbiter on morality?

>Is there a single Celebrity that HASN'T come out against Trump?!?!?

Here you go:

amny.com/news/elections/celebrities-endorsing-republicans-donald-trump-ted-cruz-ben-carson-and-more-1.11000965

Things that have been retroactively made classified don't constitute a crime. They weren't classfied at the time.

Think if they retroactively decided that something you owned belonged to someone else, are you now a thief?

dave letterman is/was a known asshole to people

Why would you let the propaganda mouthpiece's of the jew influence your decisions?

She was proven she did something illegal you fucking mongoloid.

Yeah I'm willing to bet 99% of people on here calling him God Emperor aren't serious at all. It's literally a meme. The cult of personality surrounding Bernie is much more serious and a lot more scary imo.

True. Confirmed yesterday.

This, also James Woods... Fuck faggot (((((Hollywood))))) and their opinions... I hate when actors, musicians, entertainers, etc. come out and state their political views like they matter more than ours... Fuck these people, I feel like the general public is starting to come around and see these faggots for the frauds they are

When did Letterman become a hermit?

any cult of personality is stupid honestly.

But the shit I'm talking about is comments like

>Who cares if he doesn't have a plan for X, he's going to solve it anyway, I have faith in him MAGA!

I never supported Bernie as a person, what I supported were ideas and positions. A rock could have been saying them, I don't care.

But most of Trump's supporters aren't supporting ideas, unless the fucking wall is their sole idea that they think will be solving everything (which it won't, most illegal immigrants come here on legal visas, and then overstay them)

But what they're supporting is Trump himself as a person, or more accurately, the image/facade Trump has made for himself. Why won't he release his Tax returns? Because he's not as rich as he wants you to believe he is. His personal wealth is a major part of his image and a lot of people have the misconception that because he's personally wealthy that translates to managing a nation's economy.

>The founding fathers

Who cares, you naive shithead? You guys had your game rigged from the start. You don't have to worry about Trump winning, it's going to be Hillary, because you're fucking delusional if you think you're not a servant/useless eater to these people and that human beings with more institutional power and wealth than you will have in a hundred life times will EVER let your goyim ass make any decisions for them.

Don't worry about it, if Hillary gets elected, it will be a HUGE victory for conservatives. These liberals don't know what they're going to be bringing into this country.

It's hip and cool to hate Trump right now. It's en vogue and if you say otherwise as a media figurehead the typical consumers of the media you star in would hate you and you'd essentially be tossing your career away.

Gonna need a source on that user. A relatively unbiased one.

This is just doing more to make people hate the elite and their clan of mindless celebrities. Just as every newspaper outlet has outed themselves in the same manner. People are being massively redpilled and the cancer that is the Juden is becoming a part of the collective consciousness. They are scrambling

Still rocking his 100 year old sniper beard, I see.

>civil war
>martial law

(((Santa))) needs to put his beard back on his head.

all of the people hating on trump are beta kikes, straight out of the jewiest part of hollywood

Letterman is calling him repugnant while he has that on his face? Really?

As if a conservative cares what he thinks after his own personal issues. Its like Clinton telling rapists they are horrible people

Everything they fought for has already been destroyed, you fucking idiot. Wake up.

It's on dailymail UK. Having trouble sharing link I'm on mobile. The link is still on drudge, titled "it's criminal"

Justin Bieber

Also Tito Ortiz, Holy Holmes. All alpha celebrities are pro Trump

By trying to push this they will create a counter culture going against the system that is Pro Trump. It's already happening.

What a nasty fuck

Over weight, sweaty, greasy, bald, disgusting beard, teeth so yellow I can't believe they're not butter. He has no standing ground to talk about the repungnance of others.

Good point, but fuck holly holm she's an overrated arrogant cunt.
Trump 2016

Fuck that dirty kike. Send him to prison for treason when the election is over.

>don't vote for Trump he's a celebrity
>listen to these celebrities tell you why

just stop

Even the leaf gets it anons

Long, long ago when we opened the central bank, which was the reason we had the revolution in the first place.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

Trump 2016

>using your first amendment right to freedom of expression is treason

meant to quote

as far as celebrities go, trump is on par with the kardashians.

>but the fact is that many, many people do
Appeal to consensus.
Don't give a shit. Will never give a shit. You're as worthless as your opinion.

That b8 nigger, that b8
>8/8

not bait, 100% true and you know it.

by sucking trump's dick Sup Forums is basically bending over and taking reality tv dick right in its boypussy.

how's life in the closet you effeminate little fuck?

She isn't that bad desu

Why are 99% of Bernie supporters faggots and nigger lovers?

Letterman is like 80 years old, no shit he LOOKS like an old man.

But anybody who even remotely paid attention to Letterman would know he's a Shilldog. This was the guy who, for 8 years, did STUPID MOMENTS IN PRESIDENTIAL HISTORY which was literally just cutting out a few seconds of Dubbya press conferences when he made stupid sounds waiting for the teleprompter to feed him lines (Obama's eloquence also showed a marked drop when he doesn't have a teleprompter)

It is treason to back globalist

You're funny user. Remember to cut vertically for results.

The lion hasn't been unleashed.

(((Letterman)))

when one of the dozen celebs that arent republican speak against someone, you know that someone is is a good and great person, and more celebs speak the same, the more greater and better that person is

Based Buzz Lightyear.

if that was true trump wouldnt have got the nomination

nobody takes celbs seriously when they talk about political stuff

ButtBern'd faggot telling the lead candidate he doesn't have a chance while supporting an old man clinging for his life.

I'd rather vote for "God Emperor" than "I'm woman".

It's a Warhammer meme, ya dip.

So you hate him because of the enthusiasm of his supporters? Where's your fedora, goy?

Wow, people who have made a comfortable living sucking on the teet of the jew run entertainment industry are coming out supporting "progressive" jewish ideals while slandering anyone and everyone in opposition!?!?!

Thats unheard of!

Do you even know where you are? I bet your in favor of Tau immigration policies and would vote for an Eldar leader for your hive if given the chance

Like I care what this piece of trash who sexually harassed his own staff thinks. I wish that kidnapper had succeeded with his son, unfunny piece of crap

>Celebrity

letterman is a fucking pedophile

Rosie O'Donnell who he had that feud with for a while has now come out saying she'll vote for him to stop Hillary, and I saw Ben Stein who formerly denounced him justifying his change of position the other day too.
Isn't Ted Nugent for him too? I would think that goes without saying.

>that pic
>David Letterman is YOUNGER than Trump

>bernie supports are more educated about their candidate then trump supports

pretty much everyone everyone know bernie has the dumbest, least politically educated, and least mature supports

>David Letterman is Karl Marx now

This. At least Hillary's army of boomers have probably voted before.

>but the fact is that many, many people do.
>This is what honestly worries me with regard to getting Trump elected. All these famous people shitting on Trump will have an effect on voters come November.

That's because they're sane and rational.

Hey, my wife is white.

Lets make a list of celebrities and movie roles for them that support Trump

My god Letterman looks like shit with that Santa beard. Anyone who takes him seriously is a joke.

>Have to suck Jews dick to be a celebrity
>Is there a single Celebrity that HASN'T come out against Trump?!?!?
That's a really good question.

>we shouldn't take celebrities seriously when it comes to politics
>we should vote Trump, a celebrity, into the highest political office in the nation

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

>trumpkins

take a drink every time you see an article headlined with 'slams' in the title.

Not true at all. She hosted a fundraiser for Hillary

The founding fathers are already spinning in their graves.

A vote for trump is a vote to shift american thought away from the dangerous globablist course we have been set on.

>In reality, money rules in these countries (“democracies”).

>They talk about press freedom, when in fact all these newspapers have one owner, and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press shapes then public opinion. These political parties do not have any differences at all, like before with us (post WWI Germany). You already know the old political parties. They were all the same.

>Then these people must think that especially in these countries (“democracies”) of freedom and wealth, there should exist a very comfortable life for its people. But the opposite is the case . . .

>In these countries, in the so-called democracies, its people is by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is EXCLUSIVELY THE Existence of this group of ‘democracy makers.’ That is, the existence of a few hundred giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people. They are not interested at all in the great mass of people. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace…

>They can suppress us. They can kill us if you like, but we will not capitulate!

>For the sake of the German Volk, Hail victory!

>These Jews used to laugh about it-these idiots. They thought it was a joke. They are not laughing anymore. Today they realize the gravity of the situation – it’s become a bloody gravity.

>…They only want to know one thing: Are you willing to be plundered? Yes or no? Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process? Yes or no? And when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand up, then it is good

hollywoodreporter.com/news/roseanne-barr-us-would-be-900413
She also (kinda?) supported Trump in this interview, though I had to dig to find it under recent 'review of Trump/Rosie feud' stories that littered search results.

and it still hasn't worked!

pic related, all of hollywood right now

Kristie Allie
Roseanne Barr

I always wonder if the liberals would have fared better with Leibowitz and Letterman staying on air. They seem to need the constant update from the ideologues and without those funny guys around they are completely lost because there is nobody telling them what to do.

funny how that works right? it's like they're being told what to say...
youtube.com/watch?v=wWwOAsow_C0

Roseann barr isn't Rosie oDonnell you dumb fucking amerifat

It's uncanny.

>The founding fathers would consider this movement very dangerous and risking destroying everything they fought for.

Didn't the founding fathers secede from the United Kingdom because they thought their taxes were too high and didn't they warn their fellow Americans not to get involved in foreign affairs? Unless you are planning a secession at this moment I don't think you should throw those guys around so easily. I have a hard time believing they would accept current affairs.

holy shit wtf happened to Letterman