So why does Sup Forums still like this thing?

So why does Sup Forums still like this thing?
>fat as fuck
>stupid meme dialogue
>dumb as shit
She was cute for like 3 episodes before she decided to destroy her body and ruin her character by getting herself impregnated.

why do lesbians have that weird butt to hip ratio

T H I Q

Titties, dummy. A good pair can get a chick up to 4 extra points on the 1-10 scale.

so this bitch must be an easy 12/10 for you, huh?

>stupid meme dialogue

I said good, numb nuts.

I'd fuck her at least once.

>people on this board actually thought her getting pregnant was going to be a good thing because her titties were going to quadruple in size
>bitch end up getting fat, the titties are already sagging halfway through and even with baggy clothes she looks like an ice cream cone
when will be the day you retards not get it wrong?

name?

She just had a baby.

how did she even have a baby i thought she's a dyke or is that just the character not the actress irL? because usually it's both

does she have a tummy now?

Watching S07E06 now and why did Pound It Girl run away from the Fisher Women?

They agreed to send to representatives to Alexandria with her?

>>stupid meme dialogue
but that's true of all the dialogue. it's some of the most generic, cliche-ridden trash i've ever heard

>They agreed to send to representatives to Alexandria with her?
I think the one fisher woman pulling the knife and looking spooky when they saw the walker was supposed to imply they were gonna kill her. Especially because then they start shooting at her.

But then again it's the walking dead so who fucking knows man.

Probably linked to the same reason they are lesbians, a hormonal issue.

why does her face make me feel ill?

She kind of has the unfortunate top-heavy build. Obviously huge boobs, but then somewhat wide shoulders and then a comparatively narrow waist and skinny legs. Doesn't matter when you're like a hot 23 year old with a huge rack, but once you start getting older and get fat, it goes to all the wrong sections. So, instead of like nice wider hips to grab on to or some thick thighs, you just get top heavy.

>starve for 2 weeks
>still looks like a tumblerina

>They agreed to send to representatives to Alexandria with her?
That was a lie to lure her out and kill her. They know they killed Negan's boys so Alexandria was in danger

She's Jewish and you're probably Aryan

made it 3 minutes into this ep, impossible to watch, only watching negan, trevor and cuck grimes eps from now

probably because you're thinking about hyde.

Why isn't this image posted in these threads? Why'd I have to go find it? Fuck you retards

who?