Now that Trump is president will movies be as based as they were in the 90s?

Now that Trump is president will movies be as based as they were in the 90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ia3Nakbm6Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
Some orange weirdo getting a cosmetic political position won't change jack shit.

How did they get away with this?

Culturally you're looking at more of an 80s revival. Hopelessness and diversity always swings the other way eventually.

Get away with what?

i fucking hope so

youtube.com/watch?v=ia3Nakbm6Pg

Is that Gordie Lachance?

Was Gordie Lachance a goatfucker?

No one ever gets away with anything. As evidenced by dennis quaid's career.

It'll take a while, at least 3-4 years.

what's wrong with his career?

That he's no Randy Quaid.

I think there'll be a revival of the old "man up and fight for what's yours/ what you want"

id preferably like to see more historic war dramas or, God forbid, a comedy.

Personally something about the Austro Prussian war or early 1800s wars.

A George Orwell biopic would be fucking sweet

A small percentage will. Most will double down on their SJW shit like Disney.

nope, not even president yet and he already complained about people mocking him
i thought being president you should be above that shit

why would trump winning influence what movies have mass appeal? hollywood will continue to produce schlock meant to appeal to as wide an audience as possible including china, so they will continue to be cgi bloated garbage

what's sjw about Disney movies? messages of tolerance and being yourself? it's been that way for decades

We need more movies that show scenes of Muslims getting rekt like that.

>messages of tolerance and being yourself?
yes. These are positive messages when aimed at white males, but once you start telling them to anyone else suddenly it becomes SJW propaganda

>why would trump winning influence what movies have mass appeal?
because Sup Forums desperately wants to believe that Trump barely beating one of the least popular democrats in recent history is proof of a massive cultural shift and not just a fluke due to a completely bizarre presidential season

It becomes SJW propaganda when white males are the designated antagonists

Shoehorning brown people into movies for no other reason than that they're brown.

Nobody gave a shit. Muslims were and are a tiny minority in North America. Everyone would continue not giving a shit if 9/11 never happened.

oh you mean the last time we had a blatantly immoral president?

That's because the last thing society wants black and latino men to do is "be themselves"

They should follow the example of white men.

No...

Hollywood will double down on the emasculation of the strong male figure, the deification of women as superhero's playing traditional male roles, the racial quota agenda based casting process, dismantling and demonizing of traditional family structure, and the glorification of Marxist ideals (along with demonization of any right leaning philosophy).

I wouldn't mind seeing left leaning political commentary in film if there was balanced view points, but the fact that 90% of narratives in film today are espousing some form of left/far left thought and "values" makes it especially distracting and detrimental

>they should follow the teachings of literal demons with scarcity ingrained in their minds
No.

You do realise that most people are getting pretty fed up with the STRONK WOMYN stereotype being advertised at them?

Look at ghost busters, for example.

>I've never touched a girl in my life and it's the LIBURAL MEDIUH'S fault

Thanks for the input, weeping fatlord.

sauce on these kinos

>they should follow the teachings of literal demons with scarcity ingrained in their minds

Somehow still better than nigger or cartel culture.

Being a student of Athens is far superior to being in prison, or under the boot of a lawman.

Get with the times, read a book nigga. Stop being a menace to society.

>muh white males
>muh Sup Forums
>muh fluke win
seems you're lost, nigger.

t. shitskin living in a white country using the white man's invention

i'm not quite sure you can handle that much kino.

Oh you poor soul. Trump is a sign of a swinging back of the pendulum. In short, you and people like you are so fucked.

edgy

No matter how many people vote it still won't make the White House the actual government of your country, it's a cosmetic position that only has veto powers, call me a liberal all you want, get as butthurt as you want, your country is still being run by the Pentagon and operating in their best interests.

>foreign dumbass thinks he knows how the U.S. government works

Oh, I am kekkin

>lowest percentage of voters in US history for a presidential winner
>against one of the most unpopular candidates in 30 years that gets regularly called a literal demon from hell

Look at the exit polls asking why people vote for Trump. The majority were "I don't trust Hillary" and "I want to change Washington culture"
Trump's win was an anti-establishment vote, not an anti-liberal vote. And in 4 years when Trump IS the establishment he won't have that any more

You really are dense. The people ARE the government and they're waking up. We've started on a glorious path of righteous action. The largest and most influential countries in the world are electing right wing leadership. You're a liberal? Good for you. Your enthusiasm for labeling yourself will ensure your easy registration and ultimate end.

Progress cannot be gained without great sacrifice.

>US dumbass thinks that the political government of the US is not cosmetic.
Do you learn that subliminally when you salute the flag every day?

I'm sure in 4 years, people are going to vote for the pro-immigration candidate for some reason.

see

>I live in a police state but let me tell you more about how the people in the US govern themselves
You will get shot in public again and it will be glorious :)

CA doesn't matter.

>foreign retard doesn't understand that some parts of the U.S. are practically the wild west still and the police state areas are the metropolitan areas

But keep talking like you know all about my country.

>implying Trump is anti-immigration
he's gotten tons of H1B visas for his golf course and says he's going to continue bringing qualified immigrants into America. The only difference between Hillary and Trump was their rhetoric, not any policy

Source please.

what about Wisconisn, Minnesota, Michigan, and North Carolina which gave Trump the election?
If he really did inspire people and encourage them to turn to a new style of politics why is their turnout lower? If anything is map shows that Democratic voters stayed home letting Trump win rather than Trump actually convincing new voters to come out

>The people ARE [...] waking up.
I thought that around 2005.

Then apple opened up the internet to progressively lower IQ ranges each year after 2007.

I stopped thinking it sometime in 2010.

>I stopped thinking it sometime in 2010.
you mean when Sup Forums started getting big?
surprising coincidence there