Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/19IMtB9t8jY
youtube.com/watch?v=cX_L3DdElcU&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQVWgEx5iM
sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics
therationalists.org/2016/07/13/why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY
blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/14/black-child-poverty-rate-holds-steady-even-as-other-groups-see-declines/
spacedoutscientist.com/2015/04/11/single-parents-worldwide-statistics-and-trends/
economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21613303-disturbing-study-link-between-incomes-and-criminal-behaviour-have-and
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Six minute long "trailer"

Skip to about halfway for the "good" [read: retarded] stuff

I know you really wanted me to be upset by this but I actually like a stories about skilled people using superior wit and ingenuity to outmaneuver their opponents, regardless of which side they're doing it for.

If your only response to a story like this is to be outraged, maybe movies aren't for you. Just stay in your echo chamber and keep finding things to be triggered by.

That's nothing.

youtu.be/19IMtB9t8jY

>superior wit
>muh gun show loophole
>muh gun lobby
>muh Charleston

5 minutes of research puts that "wit" to shame. Regardless it is a pure propaganda piece and not the interesting kind

It's called using everything you have to your advantage.

History remembers winners, not who fought fair.

If that triggers you, maybe you need to go back.

Why do Americans like guns so much lmao?

Because without guns they wouldn't exist

Didn't know eddie was in so many movies this year

>Budget $18 million
>Box office: $63,000

I guess it didn't resonate well with Americans

Because freedom lmao.

Honestly I never know how to discuss guns with eurofags.

I have lot of friends who are into the whole First Freedom, defense against tyrrany libertarian stuff to justify gun ownership, and I see where they are coming from, but it's not how I feel about it.

To me the bottom line is that guns are awesome. They're just so self-evidently awesome, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be able to have shitloads of guns and ammunition.

>History remembers winners, not who fought fair.
The gun control lobby has been steadily losing for 22 years and counting, is it time to acknowledge them for being the sad faggots they are?

GUZ IDS DA PRIZE FOR FREEDUMB

can I carry a loaded Mossberg 500 everywhere I go? I'm in TEXAS.

It's just this shit all over again. Who cares?

Well that answers that

Fuck it I'm an anarchist and even I'm surprised when a friend of mine goes ""but gun control is good in Aus"". While I'm not for psychos wielding guns, im a bit concerned should things go to shit politically in my cunt

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to carry firearms in Texas

Bryce Dallas Howard > Jessica Chastain

>to discuss guns with eurofags.

I'm an Ausfag

>To me the bottom line is that guns are awesome. They're just so self-evidently awesome, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be able to have shitloads of guns and ammunition.

Yeah I get that, but the problem is that they're really good at killing people and are so easily obtained by civilians legally.

It's a lot easier to go on a shooting spree than a knife stabbing spree.

>The gun control lobby has been steadily losing for 22 years and counting

Sure, if you're retarded. Every time anyone on Capitol Hill even talks about gun control or even just background checks, the NRA doomsays and gun sales skyrocket. And in the end, nothing ever gets passed.

With Trump in office and appointing judges, I wouldn't be surprised to see full automatics on sale at my local Walmart by the end of his terms.

We don't need gun control, we need race control.

You think I'm shitposting or memeing or crazy but I'm dead fucking serious, there's zero correlation between gun ownership and violence and 100% correlation between nonwhite/asian population and violence.

See also: Canada has twice as many guns as Mexico. Fucking Switzerland has 80x as many guns as Sierra Leone. The LEAST armed country on earth is a pleasant, peaceful little place called Tunisia.

BEEHE-MOTHS

I think you read his comment wrong user.

>Sure, if you're retarded.
>proceeds to agree that the gun control lobby IS losing and in fact getting weaker as we speak
What the fuck is your problem man

Ausfag here too.

That's a good point, but the same logic can be applied to knives.

Though I suppose knives aren't guns

>Ausfag
literally a eurofag

>Yeah I get that, but the problem is that they're really good at killing people and are so easily obtained by civilians legally.
>I get that
you obviously don't

There's something else that no one ever seems to acknowledge.

Big, scary, military-style weapons are NOT typical murder weapons. Statistically, fucking nobody gets murdered with those things, they're literally expensive toys for guys to circle jerk over.

And you are passing legislation specifically designed to shit on those guys that will not affect the murder rate at all because THESE are the top 10 most popular murder weapons in the United States. Could you point out which one of them is an assault rifle?

I'll give you a hint about what they have in common. Seven of them are shitty, unreliable, small caliber $99 to $200 pot metal guns specifically made to sell to the inner city. Two of them are century-old police handguns that have had millions of units manufactured and retired. One of them is Walmart's cheapest model of Mexican shotgun.

its a whole lot easier to buy a can of gas (or petrol for you upsidedownians) and blow something up. or run over a bunch of people in a car. i dont know how crowded aus cities/suburbs can be, but simply turning a gas stove on and lightning a candle on the other side of a room would be enough to blow up a few of your neighbors.

if people want to kill people, they will find a way. theres nothing you can do about it. banning guns wont stop murderers from murdering

>is it time to acknowledge them for being the sad faggots they are?

Control lobbies get shit on constantly. Thank You For Smoking shows anti-smoking lobbyists and activists getting BTFO, but it's an ongoing war.

I'm fine with seeing the wins on either side.

>I'll call it bait, that'll show him
The most violent places on earth are Africa and the portions of the Americas with heavy negro populations (Brazil, the Carribean, Chicago, etc.)

But even in Sweden or Britain, the most violent places in the country are the places with the largest black population.

They have poor impulse control, poor long-term thinking and a low threshold to violence. That doesn't mean they're all murderers, obviously. But that means that if you take a million of them a fucking shitload of them are going to be murderers, and apparently you're supposed to be really enthusiastic about inviting a million of them in to diversify the place.

Are you one of those people who think Sandy Hook was an inside job or didn't even happen?

>le chicago is bad maymay

chicago is the 3rd most populated city in america. statistically speaking, it has the 3rd most potential murder victims and murderers. in terms of murder count, its number 1 in the country. in terms of murder rate (murders per 100,000 people) its 30th

One autist killed 28 people in one event.

African Americans kill approximately 7,000 people every year. Just having black people is like two annual 9/11s and it's forbidden to acknowledge this.

The Second Amendment has no place in modern society. When America got organized as a country, they wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to the radical American masses. There’s too much personal freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, the incorruptible State, the only entity deserving of power, has to move to limit it. The National Guard fulfills the militia mentioned in the Second amendment. Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

>It's a lot easier to go on a shooting spree than a knife stabbing spree.

And it's a lot easier to stop a shooting spree by allowing people to carry guns to defend themselves at the sight of the shooting spree instead of forcing them to call people from miles away to bring guns to stop the shooting spree.

Taking that into account, the 29 cities with higher murder rates than Chicago are overwhelmingly black too.

I'm glancing through these and every single one of them has a majority black population, although I'm sure if you're diligent you can probably pick one out that's only 45% black.

Nigger men between the ages of like 16 to 36 or 40 account for more than half of all homicides in the U.S., and that group makes up less than 6% of the total population.

If the U.S. got rid of blacks, the homicide rate would instantly drop by over half.

If the U.S. got rid of blacks and hispanics, the homicide rate would instantly drop by 75%.

Guns aren't the problem in the U.S.. Nigger men are the problem.

So? They only kill other blacks.

>MUH GENETIC DETERMINISM

youtube.com/watch?v=cX_L3DdElcU&t=6s

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQVWgEx5iM
By your logic, whites should be castrated, considering that they commit more rapes than black people

sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics

Crime is also linked to poverty, which blacks are highly represented in, as well as single motherhood rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=FszQelEQ2KY

kindly, fuck off.

lmao there's a subplot that she sees a male prostitute

Jessica Chastain is so ugly she has to pay dudes to fug her

I'm from Birmingham, and I'm pretty sure I'm the last white person left in the city. I feel like Charleton Heston in the Omega Man.

Yes and a majority of those victims are black you fucking idiot.

By that logic, how about we just kill men because they commit a majority of the worlds crime?

Oh wait, that'd be stupid, because a majority of the victims of male crime are other men.

chicago heights isnt actually chicago btw

>whites should be castrated, considering that they commit more rapes than black people
That would be extraordinary since South Africa is the rape capital of the world by a country mile

>Crime is also linked to poverty, which blacks are highly represented in
Impoverished blacks commit 6x as much crime as equally impoverished whites, but even more impressively they also commit twice as much crime as impoverished hispanics. Not only that, but even the wealthiest and most educated black quintile still commits more violent crime than any white quintile.

As a Western-educated southeast asian girl, I think white males should be applauded for their individualism, creativity and ability to take charge.

A lot of Caucasian men assume we're into them because we think they're rich or have big penises, and while that certainly helps, the real reason we like them is because they're proven to be accomplished as a people.

I admit I used to buy into liberal feminist arguments that white patriarchy was to blame for all the world's problems, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I would mind being used for sex if I think it will help advance your cause somehow. I realize now that's what my race is best at, we're not even the "good" kind of Asians with high IQs and organizational skills.

We're jungle gooks and I'm a jungle gook whore.

The wild west

> whites should be castrated, considering that they commit more rapes than black people
Hey dumbfuck if a country has twice as many rapes by white perpetrators than it does blacks but it has six times as many white men as it does black ones, that means the black guy is the one that's THREE TIMES more likely to commit a rape

will you love me long time?

And again, blacks as a demographic have higher concentrations of poverty and single motherhood rate WHICH ARE LINKED to crime.

blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/07/14/black-child-poverty-rate-holds-steady-even-as-other-groups-see-declines/

Did you even read or watch the evidence I posted.

>if you put a bunch of black people into a dense enough area they just start murdering each other! absolutely normal!

It's no coincidence that the population density=murder meme was based on USA black negro cities.

Somehow they're not murdering each other in Tokyo.

Makes ya think

Because they see them in movies and on tv. Monkey see, monkey do.

So then you must admit then when a demographic of a population finds its self largely within poverty, it is correlated with more crime

The poverty is linked, but not the complete correlation - poor whites commit more crime than wealthy whites, but even wealthy blacks commit more crime than any whites. The illiterate meth dens of Appalachia still have fewer murders than any black community.

As for the single motherhood, it is extraordinary how black men fucking hate raising their kids but that's also something that's equally true on every continent they inhabit.

Yeah, it's almost as if there isn't an overwhelming single motherhood rate and a prevalent thug culture within Tokyo.

Really fired up my brain cels.

>blacks will be good boys once dey get more money for dem programs
Go fuck yourself

$22 trillion hasn't been enough, so there's not enough money in the world.

This is actually correct in a way. Conquering the frontier at a time when guns were coming into their own as a technology is what solidified the gun culture of the US.

>The Second Amendment has no place in modern society.

Shut up, faggot.

Tyranny can exist in the form of violent gangs of niggers and Mexicans running through neighborhoods that cops refuse to patrol.

The militia is every able bodied man in any given community willing and able to take up arms and defend themselves, and Americans have formed and used these militias to protect personnel and property countless times over the years.

Pic related: the "militia" doing what the fucking cops refuse to do.

Piss off with your bullshit.

>dude niggers lmao

Howcome blacks didn''t commit the same proportion of crimes when they were slaves?

Why is there an overwhelming prevalence of poverty, single motherhood and "thug culture" among blacks living in Africa, blacks living in the Carribean, blacks living in the United States, blacks living in Brazil, blacks living in Britain, blacks living in France, blacks living n Germany and blacks living in Scandanavia?

A bit odd, considering that the US has the highest rate of single motherhood.

spacedoutscientist.com/2015/04/11/single-parents-worldwide-statistics-and-trends/

>Crime is also linked to poverty,

No, it's not.

As evidenced by the fact that poor whites do NOT murder anywhere close to the rates of poor blacks.

Because black gangster culture spread from America around the world.

You seem upset.

kek, owned, he's like a parrot.
he's already been caught in a massive fallacy, not worth engaging any more. either stupid or purposefully obfuscating

If you're implying that they do that shit because they're black, you're wrong.

>Lee et al. 2008: "We caution against making the naive leap to a genetic explanation for group differences in complex traits, especially for human behavioral traits

>Oh wait, that'd be stupid

First, niggers kill whites at a MUCH higher percentage than whites kill blacks, so they are a clear and present danger to whites, and their endless violence is a drain on the tax payer.

Second, kicking niggers out of white countries isn't stupid. It's long overdue, and would have immediate benefits to those white nations.

It's not odd at all, considering that among the specific countries polled in the study you so graciously provided, the United States has by far the largest black population.

>First, niggers kill whites at a MUCH higher percentage than whites kill blacks

Unless those blacks happen to be in a country the whites are colonizing :^)

She is disgusting, she needs to accept the fact she will never be BDH.

And as I've said, as a demographic there are more blacks living in poverty than whites, as well as a higher abundancy of the single mother hood rate.

economist.com/news/science-and-technology/21613303-disturbing-study-link-between-incomes-and-criminal-behaviour-have-and

And upon further investigation, lo and behold, care to guess what the #1 single motherhood country in the world is?

It's South Africa, where only 31% of children will have paternal involvement.

>WHICH ARE LINKED to crime.

At HIGHER rates than whites at the same levels of poverty.

Fuck off with your apologist bullshit.

My point exactly, thanks for proving it

>as a demographic there are more blacks living in poverty than whites
That's why we use per capita numbers - 100,000 impoverished white people will commit less violent crime than 100,000 impoverished black people.

The amazing thing though is that 100,000 impoverished white people will commit less violent crime than 100,000 WEALTHY black people as well.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Blacks who grow up in households making over $69,000 per year still commit a disproportionately large amount of crime.

I promise to sucky, fucky and love you long time.

And I won't even charge you five dollars for it.

there are more blacks living in poverty, but even when you correct for that factor, blacks still commit crime at a higher rate
as for the single motherhood rate, I've never seen that corrected for so maybe they commit more crimes because of that

Your point is that black people are uninterested in raising their own children, and that's one of the reasons blacks are such violent fuckheads?

The problem is you think they can be taught to parent, and that's like thinking you can teach a dog to read.

Yeah and a majority of their victims are black.

>endless violence

Despite the fact that violent crime amongst blacks is going down, and if you want to stop blacks committing crime, maybe the democrats can stop letting illegal immigrants take priority over blacks who are looking for jobs.

Fun fact: we just had a Somalian "refugee" go on a stabbing spree today in Ohio. He didn't seem to have any difficulties until he got shot.

I heard about that. A black professor at the University where the stabbings happened stepped right out to say we shouldn't rush to judgement because he was a troubled young man who suffered under white oppression.

And if you read the article, more of them are in poverty AS A DEMOGRAPHIC

>ignoring the part about single motherhood rate which is also overrepresented in black communities.

K

>The problem is you think they can be taught to parent, and that's like thinking you can teach a dog to read.

Then how did they parent before white men?

In harems. Child-rearing was viewed exclusively as women's work then too, but it was communal among multiple wives.

Any other liberal who tells you that single motherhood amongst black communities isn't a problem is a fucking liar.

But I'm glad that you're taking time to look into it.

Don't you mean "immigrating"? That's what they call it when niggers and non-whites do it to white nations.

Regardless, Zimbabwe tried to take all the white lands and farms from whites, forcing them to move.

End result? Zimbabwe is starving, and the black nations that allowed the whites to live and farm there are experiencing the greatest agricultural boom they've had in over 30 years.

Niggers don't deserve to live with us...

Let's go back a bit.

All of this arguing about poverty and demographics aside, why do people say "WE NEED TO BAN THE GUN ON THE LEFT" when the gun on the left is used in less than 4% of all murders and the gun on the right is used in over 70% of all murders?

they also get blamed and arrested for more crime than impoverished people of other races so it's difficult to say how accurate it is when you use the term "commit more crime" since there's no magic machine that tells you with 100% accuracy who the perp is. you only have incarceration rates

you'll probably notice there is a higher rate of stable black families than not, and a higher rate of blacks who don't commit crimes than those who do

Yes, because Botswana and other African countries aren't seeing development in their economies...

oh wait

economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august

well personally, I don't think it's black people's race that causes them to commit more crimes, but rather their culture, of which single motherhood is a significant part of

You also have crime rates compared to residency rates, as in a community with more black people in it will commit more crime.

Do you think that white people sneak into black neighborhoods in the middle of the night to kill and rape and then frame the locals for it?

>There’s too much personal freedom.
>the incorruptible State, the only entity deserving of power,
>Citizens no longer need to protect the states or themselves.

this is bait.

correlation isn't causation

Not every African nation violently ejected it's white colonists, I wish I could see which countries that article is referencing, but the site has blocked me from reading anything more.

regardless your wording is still misleading

No, in this case, it's starvation....

click the x on the corner of the popup