Terminator 2 is way better than The Terminator

Terminator 2 is way better than The Terminator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVw9BKd6HVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"no"

No shit

Aliens>Alien

both are great movies that are the only entries in the terminator series

>there are people who believe T2 is objectively better than Aliens in terms of action and thrills

> I am a Pleb

The Terminator is a basic prototype modern action film carried by Schwarzenegger's feats of strength and antiquated special effects. I get that this movie was new at the time but it simply doesn't compare to the superior action film that is T2.

everything you said is completely made up

T1 = Horror
T2 = Action

Lol nah.

not true at all

this isn't alien

fucking christ

T1 bordered on thriller but was by and large a standard action movie, bruh. It was nowhere near horror on that spectrum.

Not the same user, but the first movie terrified me the first time I watched it. It has a lot of horror elements to it, and it's even inspired by an actual nightmare that Cameron had.

T2 is your standard cash grab summer blockbuster sequel. The main character was a 12 year old edge lord with ripped jeans who listened to GnR. Its ironic because Terminator 2 is the basic prototype for a modern action film, while T1 is way more inline with a horror/slasher thriller than balls out action.

>the basic prototype for a modern action film
You mean the basic prototype for the modern action franchise. That thing was made to sell tickets as much as it was made to sell GnR cds, Terminator toys and computer games and fucking Pepsi. It's a heartless corporate monolith and anyone singing its praises over 1 simply doesn't like cinema and should try just watching advertisements instead.

Yes that's what I was getting at, but most importantly don't forget

>T23D: Battle Across Time

a fucking amusement park attraction

FINALLY somebody said it

>tfw studio suits said no to Lance Henriksen as T-800 101 and the world was robbed of a proper KINO quality Terminator series

fuck this gay earth

Yes

fuck outta here with that shit

it's dont

>anyone singing its praises over 1 simply doesn't like cinema
absolutely true

sure if you like annoying child actors and horrible dialogue

Aliens is fucking garbage

Depends.

If you like Scifi movies, T1 is the better choice.

For action, T2 is.

Also where is my god damn movie about the future war?! No, Salvation and the start of Genisys doesn't count

Alien >>> Aliens
Terminator >>> Terminator 2
Aliens = Terminator 2 (both are just solid flicks)

Terminator isn't horror. It's an action movie stylized as a slasher. Kind of like how The Crow is essentially action but with a slasher kind of twist to it.

T1 has the best soundtrack and best plot and best acting

T2 has more memes

Terminator = Sup Forums
Terminator 2 = Reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=hVw9BKd6HVU

Agreed.

One way or the other, T2 was a good way to completely end the series, with absolutely no other entries thereafter

>sci fi
T1
>Action
T1
>future war
T1

Yes

Its special effects still hold up till this day and its definitely in the top ten action movies of all time. Terminator works as a minimal sci fi/horror movie with lots of okay effects. James knew the Terminator would be much better in the 90s with the right technology.

Childhood is idolizing Terminator 1

Adulthood is realizing Terminator 2 makes more sense

Fuck off. kyle reese is a way better character than edgy 12 year old connor

Fucking kill yourself

its the other way around sonny

The other way around.
Childhood is idolizing T2 because muh ebin liquid metal, sfx bedazzle and Connor edgyboy.
Adulthood is realizing that T1 is a way better movie. The T800 storming the police station alone is better than anything in T2.

I hope this bait

>uses buzzwords to describe movies

Yup

T1 is for the parents.
T2 is for the teen children.
Both are good family fun.

I disagree but I understand why you feel that way (low-hanging fruit emotional glurge)