100kg of ice at minus 2000 degrees celcius against 100L of water at 2000 degrees celcius, who wins ?

100kg of ice at minus 2000 degrees celcius against 100L of water at 2000 degrees celcius, who wins ?

>Minus 2000 degrees Celsius
>French education

The water, since 2000c water is not water but gas and that gas with the ice can melt the ice, and temperature will get to 0c and there will be still gas (water) so water wins

>minus 2000 degrees celcius
stay in school kids

How about suns instead? That would be more realistic.

Like if a sun made of ice collided with a regular sun made of lava, what would happen?

merde

Jew

>French education

light drugs

I would go for the ice because it would defy all science being that cold and therefore it would be an act of god and god always wins.

God bless you,
Tim from Redmond, WA

>people not realizing this age old bait

sad

Is the problem maybe that you say minus 2000 degrees centigrade instead of minus 2000 degrees Celsius?

Assuming you aren't baiting like OP, its because absolute zero is -273 degrees celsius, so you couldn't have -2000 degrees celsius

I was actually baiting :^)
Sorry for baiting and thanks for wanting to help another user.

Who would win in a fight?
100 trillion lions or the sun?

Sun made of thunder beats both.

for Americans

16 feets of ice at minus 2000 hands against 100 noses of water at 2000 ears, who wins?

reason 4351813548135314484135 to never trust the swiss

Nice proxy, Joe.

I'm really sorry. But I actually wondered if centigrade or Celsius is better.

>minus 2000 hands

This defies all laws of physics.

The lowest possible temperature anything can get (when atoms stop moving) is -273 quarterhands

he is russian
there is no swiss people here

beyond a certain temperature very hot water freezes faster because it evaporates more

>not converting it into sixtenths of a finger-pound

Are you trying to confuse Yuropoors or what?

Either's fine desu

Euros are too stupid to know that finger-pound (measurement of weight) and pound ("currency") are different things.

>who wins ?
Diamond, the hardest metal known to man.

Stay safe, Timmy
God bless you

>All these newfags who don't understand the joke

WOAH