So, México is winning even that our team is playing like shit, are we going to won this cup? (no chicanos allowed)

So, México is winning even that our team is playing like shit, are we going to won this cup? (no chicanos allowed).

Sí, señor.

>tfw white American who can trace his ancestry back to soldiers in the Texas Revolution

AMA Mexicans.

Also, no way you get past Chile or die Mannschaft.

Have faith in our squad, hermano!

SE VIENE LA SECUELA DEL 7-0 PUTOS

Perro caca

Why were your ancestors such niggers about owning slaves why couldnt they just follow the laws of mexico and not own slaves?

are you aware mexico were the good guys in this story?

You're gonna win alright

until you face Chile and get 90 minutes of one the most aggressive plays you'll ever see

I guess because those were the standards and morals of the time.

Argentinean people knows how to lose against Chile right?

You're one to talk am I right

I really think Chile and Mexico are playing equally shit. Chile just couldnt finish vs germanys b team and germany let 2 goals in from fucking australia.

honestly it seems like chile, germany , and mexico are all on the same level at this point

U right

Nice bullshit post

>forgetting the Apache-Mexico wars
>forgetting the Comanche-Mexico wars
>forgetting you lost the Comanche Mexico war
>forgetting the Comanche pushing in Mexico's shit
>forgetting that mexico couldn't even pay their own people to go to Texas
>forgetting mexico gave Criminals a choice, go to jail or go to Texas
>forgetting they overwhelming chose jail
>forgetting the various revolts at the time
>forgetting the Zacatecas rebellions, the Republic of the Rio Grande and the Yucatan Republic
>forgetting that America is still bound by treaty to keep the Comanche out of mexico

>The Legislature of Chihuahua described the situation it faced in 1846. “We travel the roads…at their [i.e. the Comanches and Apaches] whim; we cultivate the land where they wish and in the amount they wish; we use sparingly things they have left to us until the moment that it strikes their appetite to take them for themselves.” The Comanche raids deep into Mexico created fear that the Comanche soon might even be seen "on the streets of Mexico City."Traveler Josiah Gregg said that “the whole country from New Mexico to the borders of Durango is almost entirely depopulated. The haciendas and ranchos have been mostly abandoned, and the people chiefly confined to the towns and cities.”When American troops invaded northern Mexico in 1846 they found a devastated landscape and a demoralized people. There was little resistance to the Americans. Some Mexicans in the north perhaps welcomed the US invasion with the hope that the U.S. would be more successful in fighting the “barbarians” than Mexican forces had been.

lol

That's not excuse for being an inmigrant tho, past is teh past, i've seen a lot of chicanos talking shit in my own country like they were better than us, fuck off!

Ok, so they had a comanche problem and mexico said hey americans come join us in the fight vs comanches, but instead of being grateful for giving you free land they decided to break mexican law and get slaves and then try to get independence?

ok nice irrelevant post nerd.

>That's not excuse for being an inmigrant
You didn't even own the land
The Comanches saw to that

Yep that's why there were revolts all over Mexico.

the Zacatecas rebellions, the Republic of the Rio Grande and the Yucatan Republic

Germany actually changed their lineup quite a bit (3 players) from one match to the other, one of em was the GK.

U right man, btw I want México to face Chile again cuz our coach is making stupid decitions since the beginning, we need a second prove that he needs to be fired.

>there is a reality where México will win the Confed and fire Osorio after the finals

I don't want to face you, really. It's gonna be real difficult to play against revenge thirsty players.

I would like to see that

>I don't want to face you, really

Don't be scared, bitch

>mfw sanchez, díaz injured and beausejour gets a red card

honestly i don't even know what i want to happen.
i'd like to see >us win for the Sup Forums salt, but germany are cunts for not bringing their best team; chile isn't the same as it used to be, and beating portugal isn't that great of an achievement.

if >we lose, i don't know if osorio even leaves honestly.

if >we win, that pretty much guarantees he'll stay though, and we'd be one of the worst performing teams to win an international tourney ever and not getting past the group stage next year is a real possibility with osorio at the helm.

>inb4 CHI

im from guanajuato and my family never made the decision to stay in the states instead of moving back and forth from california to mexico to Illinois to mexico to illinois.

>Paragay

CHI

>>inb4 CHI
CHI

Hardly any Mexicans lived in Texas at the time. For all intents and purposes it was a lawless land and they had no control over it. Same with all the US southwest at the time. You can't just have 5000 glorified nomads in California for a decade and say you have control of it for all of eternity, that's not how it works.

You're ok man, but I want Osorio leave his chair.

jesus fuck retards osorio is not gonna be sacked be it a 20-1 loss or a 1-0, he's going to the world cup you like it or not. cut the crap. retard

To the world cup even with one of the worst first times with México agains NZ, c'mon...

yeah well that's why you enforce those claims with guns and force for 300 til there's a sense national proprietary

also why tf are people saying germany and chile are on the same level as Mexico? do they even watch football? Germany's team i relatively new and are already playing a great style, Chile is the tightest most versatile team right now, Mexico is a big ups and big downs clusterfuck that needs luck to win

yep. cry me a river, do you think a simple coach replacement is gonna fix it everything in less than a year?

desu, even if he leaves who do we have to chose from?
i doubt bielsa would come after FMF didn't work it out with him.
i don't really want piojo back cause he was really stubborn with his shit too.
people wanted laudrup, but is he proven to be good?

Yeah cuz we have really great players, i hate those transitions between players, doesnt work at all.

I just explained here, you really shouldnt be intimidated by chile. 7-0 was a fluke relax

Actually Chile is the most dangerous team of the competition.

reminder that these are the same players who almost lost the gold cup to panama if it wasn't for mark geiger
reminder that these are the players who lost a friendly to belarus
reminder that these are the same players who couldn't score a single goal to the worst brazil in recent history

*with a coach who would never change the starting XI

ofc there wont be a 7-0 or anything close to that ever again, but to say chile and mexico are even is nonsense. it's easy to look at scores and jump to conclusions

This. Germany fell for the developing young players meme (they are literally playing their ß team) and Portugal can't just keep drawing their way to the finals.

>it's easy to look at scores and jump to conclusions

how is looking at current games not the most objective way to know how a country is doing currently?

what are you basing your predicitons on? copa americas from last year?

Was that a dare?!

Reminder that some of the them won olympic medal at soccer on 2012, and some of em' won 2 WC sub 17.

i watch the games and ignore the scores

they actually can keep drawing their way to the final, they just have to win every penalty shoot out after 120 minutes. top kek

It is now.

I was about to explain it for you but nah, americans are stupid by choice. Have a nice life.

What is wrong with your country that you expect so much from the coach when you've barely done anything of note in the world stage.
Even >we are catching up and >we didn't even give a shit until recently. Even then it's the sport in the lowest position of the totem pole

and did not see chile's inability to pass the fucking ball into the box even though they had like 80% possesion againts germany?

the game was literally 80 minutes of chile having the ball and fucking up every single time they were 4 meters from the box

We need this cup to keep our MEMEOsorio alive!...

how mexicans ass rape the french and some how run around with there heads cut off agaist the comanaches.

something here aint right.

makes ya wonder. (i aint even trying to meem either)

I dont need a monkey to explain shit to me. When I need an opinion on bananas I'll ask dont worry.

We had 49% and yes, we suck at finishing, but give some credit to the german defense and Ter Stegen, man

The only statistic that means in football is how many goals each team scored at the end of the 90 minutes.

comanches fought guerilla warefare style nigga, they were the toughest natives, USA got BTFO from time to time from them too

>but give some credit to the german defense and Ter Stegen, man

fuck that nigga

>fucking up
no, Germany would come from behind to cut their chances.
Have you seen the goals Mexico lets in?
>The first portugal goal: 1 player looking striaght at Cristiano for 5 seconds, only one comes from behind and stares at him, never sees Quaresma comming, Salcedo reacts too late and trips
>New Zealand goal: my mom could win the defenses back if she tried, first half didn't end 3-0 miraculously (Talavera)
>Russia goal: 3 bounces, 3 times Mexico had a chance to kick the ball as far as they could, nobody actually tries to.

Chile would make sweet sour love to our defense once again. The instant they take the ball, Alexis would already be 1 on 1 with the keeper, mark my words-

if he loses the gold cup he will get sacked.

>People unironically think The frustración Mexicana can win the next match

>not knowing about based Almeyda
Pulled chivas out the shitter and ended a 10 year no league winning streak in only two seasons

True. Commaches were used in WWII to BTFO of the Japanese as well. Truly elite tier

Your A+ team is shit & your sister is a decent enough whore.

I'm sorry. She is an outstanding whore.

Not him, but Portugal Chile would be the GOAT final. Imagine the meme potential whoever wins. We will have thread material from here to the WC

What part of Illinois fellow Chicago Chillango?

what the fuck is a chicano.

im mexican and i have never ever heard anyon use this word. are you mexicans ok? do you guys need assistance with your understanding of the english language?

Shut the fuck up, you worthless chicano trash.

Parasites like you make me fucking sick.

i might be offended if i knew what that word meant. don't be mad we are supposed to be brothers.

They are better then you beaner.

que pedo putas, la verga giringo aqui

Better a Chicano than a naco.

nothing worse than a chicano that is a naco