Post your recent RYM ratings

Post your recent RYM ratings.

Putting ELP that far ahead of things is one hot take damn
how does your rating system work?

I love ELP but i'm gonna lower this album half a star probably. 4 stars is 8/10 which is very solid and means that i liked this album a lot to relisten many times in the future.
2.5 stars for me means certainly not bad but a forgettable experience.

still have yet to listen to ELP, any recommendation on places to start with them?

I've never found any ELP tracks aside from Toccata and Tarkus to have anything to them, but huh. What did you think the Henry Cow album lacked? it's not their best, but it's certainly not bad imo

you fucking piece of shit.
ur the best, boku.

>What did you think the Henry Cow album lacked? it's not their best, but it's certainly not bad imo
It sounds to me like a bad impression of somewhat free form jazz but without the emotion and I say that as someone who's not a big fun of the genre. It's too artificial and robotic and not in a charming way. I'm pretty sure the following work is better as far as i remember so i'm gonna relisten them.
first album is the way

>Peter Brotzmann, Henry Cow and Pharoah Sanders THAT LOW!
TRIGGERED

>TRIGGERED
I also think OTC is garbage so here you go I guess...
I like Jesus Lizard though.

>5uu's
How do you pronounce this?

idk, i say it like: five yous

Five (you) (you)'s

Legend's not exactly free form per se, nor is is jazz, HC has always been more about a kind of prepared improvisation, under strict terms, and influences from modern classical than free jazz as people tend to use that term

Tokyo Anal Dynamite is 100% fun

y-you too
lol coxhill haha

Wow you're something special OP. I really needed to see your opinion on music OP.
What a special snowflake you are OP.

You faggot.

The whole point of this board is to share our opinions on music.

otc a shit yeah

Sharing an opinion is meant to be about actually talking about the fucking music, the songs, what it means, how it meant to you, how it sounds.

Not a single fucking digit integer and an attention whore fest.
You're meant to be finding "what is good music" "what makes good music" "why it didn't work/did work" "how it made me feel".

Is everyone here turned to stone and can't feel anymore?
Did we all suddenly get GFs or something?
Are we too afraid to think about the music?

Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space!

4/10

Why do I even bother coming to this place anymore.
I come to discuss music and no one discusses it.

>being this new

>lil peep that low
kys fag

>>lil peep higher than 2/5
kys fag