Trump is the baby boomers' last "fuck you" to society on their way out

Trump is the baby boomers' last "fuck you" to society on their way out.

Not all of them are bad people but white baby boomers are Trumps biggest demographic, same thing happened with Brexit. They voted in Bush who started the pointless war in Iraq and sent their children off to die, yet they didn't seem to care. Plus, his fiscal policies caused the 2007-09 financial meltdown. They were at the helm of society for the past 30 years and did almost nothing to fight climate change.

Now they have brought us Trump. Economic downturn, reduction of civil rights, stoking the fires of racism and hate, AND UNCHECKED GLOBAL FUCKING WARMING.

Republicans control the House

Republicans control the Senate

Republicans control the White House

Republicans will name the next 4 Supreme Court Judges and that will change the course of American history for the next 30+ years

Republicans control a majority of state and local governments.

Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative.

Mass deportations will greatly weaken Democratic strongholds

Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.

So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."

Islamic terrorist will be barred from our nation and will be forced to commit their violent acts of evil in other nations

The careers of literally dozens of ultra liberal Hollywood douchebags have now been ruined.

There will never be another Democrat president again.

>They voted in Bush who started the pointless war in Iraq and sent their children off to die, yet they didn't seem to care.

Clinton would be a continuation of this dumbass

>Plus, his fiscal policies caused the 2007-09 financial meltdown.

Yes, because he's NOT a multi-billion dollar business genius

>They were at the helm of society for the past 30 years and did almost nothing to fight climate change.

How can you fight something you have no control over? Oh wait, you just want to throw money at it ie what your Marxist (((professor))) is telling you

eight years

>Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.
*tips fedora*

My American brother of European heritage

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

>my blade my choice

>he thinks I'm gonna read his blog
Give me a tl;dr, por favor mi amor.

MODS PLEASE KEEP THE BABIES IN THEIR CONTAINMENT CRIB

hidelly ho trumperino

> W-women are just as capable as men h-haha #proudmalefeminist

lol ok

This

Redditard shit posters need to be perma-banned

Who are you quoting, fampai?

>tl;dr: *tips fedora* posters are the disease that Emperor Trump is the cure for

Your tears, so salty..

Amen, brother.

How is being against killing edgy? You've literally reversed what was already a meme insult because you couldn't think of anything else.

>Oh wait, you just want to throw money at it ie what your Marxist (((professor))
lmao! "college is a liberal conspiracy" is my favorite mountain nigger meme. enjoy making minimum wage for the rest of your life while voting in politicians who actively seek to reduce it

I'm always amused by Sup Forumscucks who think Trump is /their guy/. He is definitely a candidate for the boomers.
I'm actually sympathetic to those boomers, even though they are voting for a fucking moron - but they are at their ropes end.
Meanwhile I want Sup Forums at the end of a rope.

Whoops, my post was meant to be a response to based , not the angry leftist calling him a fedora tipper (that meme isn't applicable to his post, either).

all the flavors and you chose to be salty

forcing young, poor, uneducated single women to give birth results in children brought into broken fatherless homes, intense poverty, increases in teen pregnancy, lack of education, increase reliance on welfare, increased rates of incarceration etc. essentially everything conservatives are supposed to be against. but hey, the Bible says it's wrong so fuck the consequences, right?

>this salt

enjoy the next 4 years

My communications professor was literally a fat white woman with two mixed kids and a white husband, and we had an entire week in class where we talked about how to "be respectful" of others' identities, learned the "history of race", and at one point we watched the Formation music video and talked about how powerful it was.

I'm not saying it's a "liberal conspiracy" systemically, but there are undeniably people working in universities have an agenda to push, and more often than not that agenda isn't a conservative one.

>can only respond im memes
Good reply (you)

>Islamic terrorist will be barred from our nation and will be forced to commit their violent acts of evil in other nations
sure, except for the part where the last 2 major Islamic terrorist attacks were by US citizens but good luck with that

>Mass deportations will greatly weaken Democratic strongholds
ah yes, those mysterious millions of illegal alien voters that no investigation even in Republican states can find

>Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.
one, no it won't. two, even if it did there'd be so many health and well-being of the mother loopholes that it would be irrelevant. three, all it would do is create more niggers = more Democrat voters

>So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."
Trump said he's not touching that but keep dreaming

>The careers of literally dozens of ultra liberal Hollywood douchebags have now been ruined.
yes, because Chloe Moretz's career was doing great before the election

>Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative.
>There will never be another Democrat president again.
OK now you're just being silly

> whatever I believe is fact!

Yeah I'm sure you believe Hillary'd win by a landslide too pal'

K, future barista

already making more than twice minimum wage and technically haven't graduated yet

Believe it or not, the United States is about to have a period of MASSIVE ECONOMIC GROWTH

fuck you and fuck leftist economic policies

it's actually interesting, conservatives claimed they were voting for trump because they thought he'd be some kind of economic protectionist looking out for the little guy, sqeezing companies to to not outsource or switch to automation, meanwhile he's actively staffing his cabinet with actual globalist bankers and laissez faire economists. sad

Triples confirm commiebaby BTFO

why is this shit here? seriously fuck off.

btw I can tell you're an underage faggot so let me clue you in but as people age they get more conservative. it's only natural so this idea that this is the baby boomers last hoorah and we won't have another right winger president is full retard.

It's hardly the place to nestle the black barracuda but thems the breaks

because obviously a pro-Israel New York billionaire famous for his degenerate lifestyle and shady business dealings is secretly a moral crusader against corruption and Jewish deception

haha okay guy enjoy working at mcdonalds where da joos can't get you

>forcing young, poor, uneducated single women to give birth
How do you think that situation comes about?

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I seem to recall this thing you can do to avoid being in that situation at all. Gee, what could it be...

No one's being forced to do anything if they knowingly did the thing which lead to their situation. If I jump out of a plane without a parachute I wasn't forced to hit the ground and die, that's just what happens when you do that.

tl;dr keep it in your pants and don't legalize killing fetuses if you can't.

>Believe it or not, the United States is about to have a period of MASSIVE ECONOMIC GROWTH

hehe

>There will never be another Democrat president again.

Well that looked like the beginning of Bush term and right after that we got a Nigger Democrat president, funny how life work really make you think

>HURRR EVERYONE WHO I DON'T LIKE SUPPORTS HILLARY
top kek fascist, keep shilling for your Irish overlords

Because DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

really makes you think. enjoy the next (8) years.

I'd rather whores suffer than babies get chopped up in their whore wombs and vacuumed out

>already making more than twice minimum wage

What's that, 10 bucks an hour?

Yeah, we know you're a bernout fucktard. How many shekels did you give the jew?

>who cares about what's actually good for society or families
>bitches deserve to be punished

I don't understand what you're arguing. that having a college education has a negative impact on someone's career? because we have the statistics available to us and people with 4 year degrees have higher median incomes than those without. and those with graduate degrees make more than those with only a 4 year degree. whats your argument?

The babies also suffer when they grow up in ghettos or broken abusive poor family environments.

The democrat well is dry. Who are they going to run? Manchelle? Meanwhile the Republican party is young, vibrant. There are four more potential Trump presidents

HRC was corrupt as fuck and everyone knew it. She literally said on the debate stage she would escalate war to war with Russia.

>living is suffering

well fuck, we know that. so? literally kill yourself

This isn't Sup Forums m8

>who cares about what's actually good for society or families
>chopping up babies is for the good od societies and families

The Satanic brainwashing is deep

>whats your argument?

My argument is make sure my coffee is hot, bitch.

The butthurt of libtards is going to be a comedy gold mine for the next 4 years. I can't fucking wait.

Not quite but thats not the point, though I believe my state has one of the higher minimum wages

>reagonomics are totally gonna work this time
LMAO the economy booms under democrats and lulls under republicans. this is the way it's been for 60 years, especially since neocons embraced trickledown cancer. but you absolute mongs refuse to read a book or even look at simple statistics

>as people age they get more conservative

lol

I know Hillary was a total liar, so it didn't matter what she said her platform was, but I watched for a whole year and there was never a fair comparison done. Not once. On both sides, it was either:

>Yeah hillary deleted some emails, whatever, trump is fucking hitler

>yeah, Trump said some bad things, whatever, Hillary is going to start ww3

Like, I dunno. Couldn't they have just done a fair comparison instead of that bullshit? but no one did.

>(((economy))) booms under democrats and lulls under republicans

Pure coincidence goyim

>Not quite

huh? You make less?

it never ends. salt is a bull market, i wish i would've invested in nabisco.

too bad the world doesn't work according to the way you want things to be. no abortion = a bunch of nigger babies running around asking for gimmedats and leeching off taxpayers
does it really make you think? what did it make you think about? I highly doubt you have any concept of the economic policies of trumps appointees

Stock market is up ever since Trump was elected. Hit a new all time high this past week as well.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

Weak stance. It's legitimately time we double down. We should chop up and vacuum the dirty sinner whores. If you're not married and can't afford a child, don't sully this world with more burden. Burden that the rest of us have to carry.

That's what you get when the masses trade logic for emotion

Well we already have Donald "Twitter Queen" Trump for that role

>republicans spend their years fixing the economy
>democrats fuck it all up by gibsmedats

Yeah because Clintons America would have been so much better

Webm very related. We avoided this shit being the normal

I hope you can hear them over the broken promises

Why don't we just cut out the middle-baby and chop up whores who go for abortions?

goddam get that wall built already

lol you're right I don't care about economic policy. enjoy the next 8 years.

lmao who cares 90% of voting for trump was to make sure that evil woman never got in that office, he could sit on his hands and tweet for four years who gives a fuck

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never win the Republican Nomination
>Trump will never win the Presidency
>m-m-muh b-broken p-p-promises ;_;

I'm curious how you're going to explain Bush leaving at the height of the Great Recession and Obama ending his presidency with 80 months of consecutive job growth as
>republicans fix economy
>democrats fuck it all up

I'm listening though

That's really besides the point. Killing babies is wrong, I couldn't care less if there was some benefit to it.