Undocumented workers have paid $100 billion into social security. Still want that wall, Drumpf drones?

Undocumented workers have paid $100 billion into social security. Still want that wall, Drumpf drones?news.vice.com/article/unauthorized-immigrants-paid-100-billion-into-social-security-over-last-decade

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Of course Sup Forums is going to ignore this.

Yes I do. The jobs that illegals are working will be replaced by people who leech on welfare, so they'll be more money going into social security that way.

>Illegal Immigrants paid $100 billion into social security over a decade
>article specifies that averages about to $13 billion a year
>Illegal Immigration still costs the US about $113 billion dollars ANNUALLY
>net loss of still $100 billion due to illegals

Yes I'm pretty sure I want them to go and stay go.

man, latinas are my weakness.

i can't fall in love with other races of women.

Wow almost as much as we pay out in benefits not including criminal fines they accumulate than hop back over the border. Also if they're illegal how do they pay into social security with no social security number IE a fucking citizen.

It's vice. Never take them seriously.

If only they also pay in welfare taxes...

I want a wall with machine gun turrets and attack dogs.

Yes considering they cost us twice that much every year.

And a landmine field. And punji stick traps. And presighted artillery zones. And tesla coils like in Command & Conquer.

Huh, really makes you think.

>vice

so what? like i give a fuck if illegals are supporting boomers. fuck them both.

>Undocumented workers have paid $100 billion into social security.

Good that takes care some of the costs of these shit people.

why do shills use this template? fuck race mixers

Yes
And it just got ten feet taller

>Undocumented workers have paid $100 billion into social security.
They've paid billions into a kike scam congrats.

Social security can only be withheld from documented people. One has to be on the books to pay federal/state or payroll taxes. Their EMPLOYERS pay taxes on their earnings, while they simply pay sales taxes. That's it.

Stop spreading disinformation.

They do pay X amount in but its a net loss

Mexicans file with fake ids and cant collect the tax refund and the gobberment keeps it

Even if it were true, which I highly doubt it is because they're undocumented, what's your fucking point?

100 billion is like half of what they cost the US every single year.

>This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

This doesn't count crime.

Latina's not a race