Dude drumpf lmao

dude drumpf lmao

dude member lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/south-park-season-20-premiere-ratings/
youtu.be/tRNpYLoSx_E?t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad you've been watching the new season of South Park! I hope you continue to support the show.

You'll still watch it, make your shit thread and cry about it after it airs.

dude

Are you surprised that it's liberal SJW propaganda? Those guys were always BFF with Michael "Liar" Moore

>south park will never go back to a random episode format

everybody loves south park until it makes fun of them.

Can't blame it on southpark.

It's real hard to parody real life when real life is worse than a parody.

They tried their best to be creative but there's really nothing to mock anymore.

I liked south park until they began with the political propaganda. Literally nobody gives a shit, give us goofy episodes.

dude white people are evil lmao

Member watching south park in your parent's living room during summer vacation

Dropped it 7 weeks ago. Any clue what their ratings are? I want there to be a decline that makes them stop sucking so hard.

Maybe abandon politics then and do ACTUAL comedy, not just hyperbole.

>trumple is triggered when he leaves his safe space

>mfw haven't seen anything post season 11

even back then, my 14 year old self knew it was turning into ripe dogshit

wew you must be above it all

how'd you know?

Internet loved Trump too much, it's the main reason why the bantz were so cruel. Don't be so salty.

I'm more concerned about Cartman going back to normal.

>there are people like this libtard here on Sup Forums

I don't even understand what for, everyone here hates them. Kek. It's like they're just talking to themselves and trick themselves into believing others agree.

Just like Isaac Hayes...

>he defends the obvious propaganda
>he actually cares about this retarded connected "story"

Jesus.

'member when South Park was not political?
'member Chef?
'member Kenny dying in every episode?
'member Kick The Baby?

I don't like how they do so many continuations and archs.

Its bit that it makes fun of "me", its that they do an awful job at it. Not to mention how this season has had like, 3 jokes that get recycled every fucking episode.

Its not that. They made an entire season based on 4 jokes repeated over and over.

>Drumpf
>Member
>Trolling!!!
>Women are funny

Isaac hayes still loved that show but he was pressured to quit by scientology cumguzzlers. get your facts straight fuckface.

How about you take off your tinfoil hat for a second and realize that you see liberal propaganda everywhere because your want to see it?
If you call South Park propaganda for making fun of Trump, not having noticed how hard the whole PC culture has been mocked in the last two seasons, you probably should go back to stormfront.

dont forget hillary's very own the snuke episode or the time they made fun of al gore... southpark shits on everyone and everything but close minded idiots will always find time to push it in the direction they want.

>Sup Forums being butthurt
How is that wall project going?

who dis nikka?

>'member when South Park was not political?
so like 20 years ago?

No idea.

>'member Chef
he fucking died user

I know. His voice actor was triggered by that episode about scientology and quit the show.

Like how everyone's triggered in this thread?

>drumpf
Who the fuck is drumpf?

>South Park Season 20 Premiere is Highest-Rated Episode in A Decade
screenrant.com/south-park-season-20-premiere-ratings/
unironically kys

i wish they would have made fun of trump in a legit way and not the garrison bullshit

No, he was way more of a pussy

>Those guys were always BFF with Michael "Liar" Moore

youtu.be/tRNpYLoSx_E?t=11s

Yeah, totally bffs.

>season 19
south park takes the piss out of SJWs and Political Corectness, Sup Forums loves it

>season 20

South park takes the piss out of trump, Sup Forums hates it

glad to see the right is as easily triggered as the left

dude kys lmao

>Sup Forums being butthurt

Over what? Trump winning? Outdoing the entire western mainstream media? Trump making peace with russia before he came in office? Setting up business deals that benefit the USA before being in office?

Dubs confirm truth.

Lmaoing at all the butthurt fags saying "I don't mind that they're making fun of me, I'm just pissed off it's not funny."

It's not funny to you cause they're making fun of you. Alt-right fags have the self-awareness of a mollusk.

anti-trump meme. That was the name his ancestors had before they changed it to Trump when they came to America or something.

Except that political correctness and the sjw types of people have been affected tons of subcultures over the last few years so it was relatable on many fronts

The Trump Garrison thing was a giant strawman to begin with that should have been dropped when he won the nomination that they didnt count on. Its obvious that the season was built around him losing

Friendly reminder that in less than five episodes, Chef will have been gone from South Parks longer than he was in it.

Up until 2008 or so South Park was mostly about South Park with some episodes dedicated to making fun of politicians, 2008-2014 it was something between ye olde SP and what it is now. And now it's almost all about politics.

probably, but come on, who the fuck could have predicted that win? even people who's lives are politics couldn't, i think the times gave hillary a 94% chance of winning pre-election night.

Replace "Sup Forums" with "Sup Forums" and you'll be about right

>who the fuck could have predicted that win?

Anyone who actually listened to the people and not went with the hurr durr nazi womanhater shtick for 18 months

south park has always been social satire, it just so happens that people have become obssessed with politics lately, so south park comments on what people are talking about. politicians are the new celebrities. i for one won't miss Britney Spears, Mel Gibson, Streisand episodes

They were never this blatantly partisan. Go back and watch the Obama/McCain election episode, they never attacked McCain or his supporters and even criticized the "CHANGE" movement as it was still happening (something most liberal celebrities are still unable to do).

Dilbertman predicted it over a year ago

the whole memberberries are racist shtick they are now trying to pull just underlines that they are pushing propaganda

because mccain was an acceptable candidate and trump is a moron. even fucking Sup Forums was supporting him as a joke without truly believing he would win hence the KEK memes

>even fucking Sup Forums was supporting him as a joke without truly believing he would win hence the KEK memes

that level of denial and delusion is shocking

Dilbertman is also pro-turmp, so it shows who's in the right here.

Dilbertman endorsed trump, but he also endorsed hillary and gary at different points during the campaign. He used his endorsement as more of a satire of what was acceptable at a given point rather than a genuine supporting of a candidate's policies

Plus he didn't vote since as a master persuader meme man he said it would make him biased and cloud his judgement

You sound like a salty SJW. Are you sure you're on the right website?

>jared aids
>asspen
>ballsonchin
>vegans are fags
>RUSSEL CROWE FIGHIN ROUND DA WORLD
>professor chaos
>simpsons did it
>shitting from mouth
>shitting on george lucas
>bebe gets tits
>the fucking mongolian wall episode
>ladder to heaven
>the LOTR episode before the shit got out of hand
>death camp of tolerance
>future self and me
>santa in Iraq

And you could 'technically' consider the butter's own episode from season 5 because it was like a transition episode.

is there anything that seriously comes close to touching season six? It's been downhill from there.

I was on Sup Forums election night, most threads were jokes and the celebration threads were "Holy Shit guys we just meme'd a man into the white house, what's next?"
Not really, politics don't affect me directly so i don't care, but the fact of the matter is that a moron will now get to pick the supreme court and nominate other morons into powerful positions so i don't get why poor people would put themselves into a situation that will only make their lives worse. i mean i'm sure giving the middle finger to DC felt good, but what now? wait for trump to save them? suuure

>omg i'm triggered because this show made fun of my precious alt-right president !111 let me put a LMAO after my shitty post to try to hide my butthurt!!11

this isn't your safe space reddit. kill yourself. watching you faggots squirm for the next 4 years will be a joy.

Is a warmongering corrupt hypocrite better than this moron?

>South Park wasn't funny since season 10
>autistic polfags only now getting triggered and starting to complain about it
figures, you're just the sort of degenerate audience the show started pandering to when it lost its quality.

yeah that's true, and probably the only reason trum won. the democratic party mamaged to pick literally the only candidate he could have won against since everyone hates hillary.

but hillary is at least competent, trump will be overwhelmed by this job

Enjoy your black Muslim DNC head and Elizabeth "Hillary 2.0" Warren.

hahahahaha such butthurt hahahahahah such salt hahahaha

You have to go back.

It's roughly the same.
With more lies, less BLATANT lies and a slower decline of the US's international apparatus.

Hillary is competent at being a corrupt, crooked, globalist establishment shrill, that is correct.

member last season when it used to be the best thing on tv and trey&stone were literally our guys?
and then they made fun of based trump...

>Trump would be overwhelmed by having his advisors list him options A B C and have him choose
come on user

>Not wanting a Return of Mecha-Streisand episode

three options? better keep it to A and B

So, you prefer war? Yeah, that's an easy decision for you. You, unlike me, are not the ones who will have to grab a rifle and fight against NATO soldiers, realizing that your country either loses this was or just nukes everyone and gets nuked, that is you're gonna die no matter which one will be the case.
Do you think it's a fucking joke? That a war with Russia is a meme? God, I can't remember the last time I was this pissed off.

Yea that season was boring also.

I mean the anti-sjw thing had its moments when its started but it was overdone until nothing funny remained.
PC principle had the novelty factor but to base an entire season to it?. Meh.

South park has no fucking ideas left.

>>omg i'm triggered because this show made fun of my precious alt-right president !111 let me put a LMAO after my shitty post to try to hide my butthurt!!11

>this isn't your safe space reddit. kill yourself. watching you faggots squirm for the next 4 years will be a joy.

Lol why would trump supporters squirm when is president elect?.
Am not an american so is the same to me anyway.

The only one triggered here is you.

having the member berries was fine, having them be nazis was just weak. because accusing people of being nazis for supporting trump has worked out so well this far

You can mock the liberals who will be dragged kicking and screaming into a brighter future
Or you could mock the non-whites who will be deported

The real irony here is Hillary would literally be the member president
>member the 90s? Oh I membah!

oh boy are you this retarded? he was forced to quit. he found the episode quite entertaining. watch interviews with his son..