>stadium music is kept to a minimum
>fans are right beside the pitch
>no prison tier fences separating the fans
>doops cheering on their team with possitive atmosphere
>mostly standing all game
>no chants about killing people
>people able to enjoy a cold beer during the game with no chimpouts
>abysmal ref was the only problem really

where were you when MLS became the football kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPxXfr5PSWY
youtube.com/watch?v=ek4rRSbmTB8
youtu.be/IdUEEp2oA0o
youtube.com/watch?v=OrUp9kPztxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no chants about killing people
What's the point of going to stadiums again?

>doops cheering on their team with possitive atmosphere
tbf this isn't a selling point for everyone

Where were you when you realized OP is a suburban housewife?

Uma delicia

i feel you, its just so nice too see compared to boring customer euro fans and nigger tier """ultras""" here

well MLS is the ultimate customer league, although I guess the fact that most of said customers come from near their team's location means something

Why is it customer? most teams are relatively new and the sport itself is just setting in there. Also forgot to add to OP that kits have little to no sponsors so that was nice to see too

Wtf does "customer" even mean.

Is it bad to root for a team that's local to you now?

>Is it bad to root for a team that's local to you now?
>now
Have a (You) on me.

i define customer as that singapur lad who goes to manchester, pays and goes to the tour of the stadium in full kit and then sits in a seat close to the pitch waving a manure flag with a broad smile on his face even when he doeant speak a single word of english

Everything the MLS does is focus grouped to death and transparently contrived.

They're literally franchises in a closed league

man utd, liverpool and arsenal are owned by americans who focus group the shit out of everything
man city and chelsea are owned by rich foreigners who don't give a shit about anything besides winning and branding
barca, madrid and bayern are just gigantic soulless money machines
a majority of yuros follow one of the big clubs listed above, and they're just as bad

my favorite team is the manchester chevrolets personally.

Aren't like all of the defenders autistic since all the good ones are in europe?
Not to mention you have big name forwards so it's literally a cake

>fans are right beside the pitch

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN

>cherrypicking
And whose great idea was it to use a boreball stadium for football? kek

Yes that's becoming the case but at least they have over a century of history behind them as organic football clubs

>a majority of yuros follow one of the big clubs listed above
can't be true

>>barca, madrid and bayern are just gigantic soulless money machines
Juve must be the same right?

MLS is getting better because we've become redpilled enough to see that true world class talent comes from the Rosarios, Boca Juniors, San Lorenzos, Sao Paulos etc. Also, our league is brutal because of the wide range of punishing environments (altitude, sweltering heat etc.) and the physicality of the players.

And that's somehow much more inauthentic than a billionaire just buying a team in Europe how?

Man City actually, they're team owners

Follow FC Dallas, uruguay-kun. They have lots of decent south americans and a young talented squad. You can follow Seattle for Lodeiro but Seattle are the faggiest, worst fanbase in the league.

>isnt half bad
ya it's full bad

It's a real thing for all US sports for some reason, even hockey has a few special games played in the middle of football fields

>Bobeiro
kek no thanks

From what ive seen, Atlanta seems decent. Almiron is good and Martino can make a team of shitters play well. Only thing was the questionable amount of gay pride/propaganda.

Yes, sadly everyone is forcing this shit down our throats to appease normalshits - and it's not just MLS, it's FIFA as well.

Atlanta is a good choice, they are a solid expansion team and look great at home.

Columbusfag here.
Don't look at us - we are terrible.

idk about FIFA tho. Theyre much more about muh racism now. Used to be all about fair play and violence before that.

So is it all MLS with the gay pride? Is it only MLS or other burger sports too?

>football quality isnt half bad
that's where you are wrong kiddo

>some beaner at work tells me to watch MLS and is going on some tangent about it
>"sorry soccer looks boring"
>looks at me all sad

lmao

>Chelsea vs PSG on the big screen

rude

Here espn shows some mls games at midnight and 2 am, it"s not that bad, they don't play as rough as argie league but i think that makes it more enjoyable, it's a good league if you are bored at night

please keep watching our league, and send some good players over too

Its just MLS and occassional jew shilling

if you hate modern soccer culture then don't watch it. watch your shitty local semi pro pub team play on a converted dog park.
if you want to watch a team stacked with superstars you're going to need a billion dollars or 250,000 "members" backing the club.

I'd give them my member 250,000 times

>liga

soccer naturally attracts faggots because of the requirement that players' bodies must meet in order to play at even an amateur level. being a twink is almost a prerequisite.
you're legitimately delusional if you see the mls as anything but amateur hour though. it's mind-numbing to watch, even more than a liga mx game between two mid table teams.

means it's fucking great
>MLS is the ultimate customer league
Hope you're saying that like it's a good thing, because it is.

And yet you still get cucked every single Concachampions.

nice photo selection
pic related: more realistic

>no prison tier fences separating the fans

But that's the best part. Watching spics chimpout is hilarious.

FC dallas played well against Pachuca in the ccl

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer watching something like cricket or polo?

Sadly, playing well doesn't cut it, my man.

didnt real lmfao

We really don't care about this tournament in case you havent realized it by now - that's why it's during our preseason.

>a majority of yuros follow one of the big clubs listed above
clearly false. inter and milan are both bigger clubs than bayern

>w-we don't care I swear

And how exactly are you going to show the world that you are a superpower in football in 20 years? By winning the MLS every year?

I've watched some argentinian games lately because i was looking for something to live bet on, that shit was the most boring display of football i've ever seen, most games hardly hitting 3 goals, half empty stadiums, and what's the deal with the crowd chanting through the whole game? Hardly any reaction when there is a chance or goal for their team, no they just keep chanting like nothing happened, how can players play their best with a shitty atmosphere like this?

We care about growing our league. Most mls fans dont care about mexican clubs or find them interesting.

ccl schedule is changing

Because MLS teams are in preseason during champions and Liga MX is in full swing.

Same, its so unwatchable. And i watch everything. I think argie soccer instead of goals should be scored as a kabbadi match. One point to whoever commits a foul when a guy has a ball in space. Would be more exciting

What are you talking about?
Uruguay league is the realest football kino
youtube.com/watch?v=OPxXfr5PSWY

Meawhile in the monkey nation of Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=ek4rRSbmTB8

>inter and milan are both bigger clubs than bayern
Milan yes. Inter no. Bayern are the third biggest club in the world

same shit here BRo, except the stadiums are more empty and there are more violent makakos

Are you unironically >implying that teams like Sounders are better than teams like Monterrey? What about the times your reach the final, which is played in April, and you still lose?

>football quality isnt half bad
bait harder son

I had my grandpa visit the united states and he grew up watching Serie A and he loves european and south american soccer.

After watching half of an MLS game, he got up and said," if these americans dont care, I don't either"

>Being this dense

>average game ends 0-0
>same teams win literally every year
>professional athletes who are the best in the world at what they do rarely hit wide-open shots on goal
>obsolete rules like offsides prevent the sport from any possible excitement
>diving and faking injuries everywhere you look
>corrupt FIFA determines who wins the world cup every time

With all of this taken into careful consideration, europoors actually believe the following:
>they actually believe that americans are simply too stubborn to get into soccer, DESPITE the fact that most americans watch many sports (real football, hockey, basketball, baseball) than euros do
>they actually believe that their leagues are exciting, DESPITE the fact that there is essentially no parity in any major euro league
>they actually believe that americans are too consumed by commercials and capitalism, DESPITE every one of their teams bolstering corporate logos on their uniforms; their players are literally walking advertisements

And here's the kicker: Euros know that everything I've mentioned above is 100% true. They know that deep down their sport is fucking shit, and they won't even bother to rebuttal any of my points. Watch for the following buzzwords in theirs replies: "Amerifat", "handegg", and "cuckholding"

They simply cannot form a reasonable response or argument. I mean, I get it, their education is clearly inferior, but there's still no excuse. It boggles my mind. It almost depresses me knowing that soccer is literally the only sport millions of these euros will ever watch in their life - and it just so happens to be one of the most boring and predictable sports to ever exist.

The offside is a good rule

>Bayern are the third biggest club in the world

They have fewer trophies than Milan or Madrid and fewer fans worldwide than Madrid, Barcelona, Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, or Arsenal. There is no way that Bayern is 3rd by any metric.

MLS teams aren't as good as the best mexican teams, sure, but CCL is still a shitty thing to cite because its a preseason tournament for MLS teams

>manchester united kit
not sure I can support the caps anymore after seeing this

youtu.be/IdUEEp2oA0o

the suburban housewife (OP prbbly) is literally the only one watching the game in progress

It was also pride weekend this weekend so that's what it's been so in your face. But yes generally the fanbases are very liberal

>offside prevents excitement
>if offside were gone leagues would be dominated by pacebabby niggers
>implying this would make you watch

really makes you think...

Why are you replying to me faggot?

this guy is right

youtube.com/watch?v=OrUp9kPztxY

>In this Łódź, life floats by
>Sometimes in cellar, sometimes in chimney
>y'all have striped tracksuits
>And wooden sneakers
>AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU LALALALA