How come I never see more people talking about this album?

How come I never see more people talking about this album?
Post more fantastic albums.

today's empires, tomorrow's ashes was the better album imo

because there are only 2 good songs on it

Which two do you think those are?
My favourite two are Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette and Fuck Machine.

Because Sup Forums hates punk, hardcore and anything left of center that isnt grimes. That, and Propagandhi can be a bit obnoxious lyrically. Fucking love it though, bought the original pressing a few months ago, as with Less Talk, More Rock. You into Leatherface?

This album is pretty much my first step I to politically charged punk. I'll look into Leatherhead for sure, thanks.
As for the lyrkcs of this particular album, I feel like they are sort of speaking down to the listener in a "these solutions are so fucking obvious" kind of way. Not sure if intended but that's the feeling I get.

anti-manifesto and Haile selassie

Bollocks.
Grimes is shit too.

It's just been background noise for too long.
Also don't believe the left/right bullshit.
It's all rubbish.

I usually skip Haille Sellasse, Up Your Ass when he starts repeating the same thing over and over. I have listened to this album a few timew, though. Another user said they can be obnoxious and that is definitely a part that is.
I agree that Anti-Manifesto is good but I still think Hate,etc,etc is my favourite.
"The basis of change: educate! Derived from discussion, NOT hate, NOT myth, NOT muscle, NOT etiquette" resonates with me so much. These are thoughts I've had my whole life and I still can't see why people don't think this way.

im listening to the album right now and its great. Im a NOFX fan thats the reason why I talked shit about Propagandhi but they are good.

OP here. New to Sup Forums so I don't know what this left/right dispute is. Care to elaborate without just dismissing it with swearwords?

I'm adding NOFX to my list of bands to check out, along with leatherface. I'm guessing they had some disagreement or rivalry.

because there's no real artistic merit, its just some autistic 17 year old yelling about politics its nothing to do with the political message specifically, I still like the album though

> I don't know what this left/right dispute is
It's bullshit as I said.

I used to think Propagandhi riped off NOFX style and music. After the years I think Propagandhi is a more consistent and elaborated band than NOFX but NOFX are fucking legends and Punk in Drublic is a fucking masterpiece. And yes they also had some political feuds in early 00's I think

To disagree with something you must understand it on some level. I too would like to understand it so I can decide whether I agree with it.

>To disagree with something you must understand it on some level.
I see two sides all the time.
It's two sides of the same fucking coin.

Is it left and right politics or is there some Sup Forums specific left and right?
I don't know anything about it at all and calling something bullshit doesn't educate anyone other than teach people you're unwilling to explain your beliefs.

Really?

Yes really. I have never lurked Sup Forums or posted here before. I just thought this album was discussion worthy and you guys started talking about the internal politics of this board.
What kind of person is considered left or right?

Depends on their dominant hand.

SKA SUCKS

Ska revival isn't cool, you stupid fuck.

Ska is honestly quite enjoyable if it isn't third wave

They're only in it for the... BUCKS!

>I've got a gun in my hand but that gun WILL cock

>I usually skip Haille Sellasse, Up Your Ass when he starts repeating the same thing over and over.
that's literally the climax of the song

Best Propagandhi album?

Well I've listened to the album many times over 10 or so years so I get inpatient with it. I agree with the fuck religion statement 100% though.