Spent most of his adult life trying to smear Lucas and the PT

>spent most of his adult life trying to smear Lucas and the PT
>most people have since turned their backs on him and now view the prequels favorably
>eventually forced to admit in his TFA review that Lucas has more integrity and originality in his beard than Disney's soulless corporate machine will ever have

Do you think Mike regrets wasting his life and staking his whole career on shit taste and reddit humor?

No. Not as much as your mother regrets your birth at least, now that's a life wasted.

this is my new avatar on le discord, thank you

mike will die in your lifetime

Oh neat, I love OP is mentally ill and makes shit up because his brain is scrambled threads.

Considering something bad and saying the maker still has more integrity than someone else doesn't mean he's changed his mind. It just means that George made the SW movies the way he wanted and didn't cater to every demographic and corporate committee meeting.

>most people have since turned their backs on him and now view the prequels favorably

literally only contrarians, clickbait article writers, and people born in 1998 think this

the prequels were fucking trash

Most people still think the prequels are shit. They aren't as bad as most people say imo, but they're definitely very far from good. Saying they're better than TFA just because they're more unique is some of the most tryhard shit ever.

>spent most of his adult life trying to smear Lucas and the PT
I wouldn't really know, not sure how you would.

That just isn't true.

>eventually forced to admit in his TFA review that Lucas has more integrity and originality in his beard than Disney's soulless corporate machine will ever have
That's true though. Why would he hate himself for speaking the truth?

10/10 I replied, enjoy your bump.

You live in a dream land. Believe it or not Sup Forums isn't real life and half the vocal minority who like the prequels here are just pretending to be retarded for (you)s.

But yeah, I'm sure Mike is just writhing in anguish that his job is to talk about movies with his friends.

What's it like to cuddle with Mike?

fuckin awful

Pretend Jat Jar doesn't exist and I still think TPM is a solid film and the best of the prequels.

Mike just wants to see white girls kiss black guys

he is depressed alcoholic

if you really wanna cringe watch the previously recorded pokemon moon stream where jack whines about trump winning and how he fears about blacks and all the gay parents that go to his kids school

got so worse that even rich made fun of him

Oh god, was that in an old BotW? That was awkward as hell.

the star wars awakens review showed that without lucas hes nothing which is why he pushed in the ring theory

i doubt that he will create a review for rouge or episode 8 on the same level and shit on it like with lucas. probably because disney will censor/sue him unlike lucas

Hardly, they've been dating for god knows how long.

Where can I find this

Nothing in this post makes any sense.

>that jack chimpout on stream when rich implied he voted for trump

Fucking where can I see this shit?

That bait ain't stale, but it ain't tasty either.

fuck off george

Faggot Hilary voters fucking losers.

The prequels are just as good as the original trilogy.

Objectively wrong. You should seek help immediately.

If you like TFA, you are a redditor. It's that simple.

As in they're both shit for manchildren with no taste.

If you're blind, dumb and retarded. Then yeah, they're almost as good.

If you like the shitquels you're underage, and need to leave.

TFA was a meh rehash forgettable cash grab. But the prequels are offensively bad.

>30 years old
>Everyone I know was ~13 when Phantom Menace came out
>Never heard a single bad thing (except MUH JAR JAR xDD) until a few years ago
>All those people now love the prequels even more after the shit show that was TFA

Reminder that if you prefer TFA to the prequels, then you are the furthermost thing from an actual sci-fi/Star Wars fan as you'd rather a shallow set piece to set piece running simulator with no lore at all explained to the point nobody even knows what the New Republic/First Order/Resistance even is without reading novels and autistic shit.

They made a 2 hour Star Wars movie set AFTER the established lore and the audience still didn't know what the fuck was going on. Even $2000 budget YouTube fan movies do this better.

Those fucking old republic trailers are better than the prequels and elisode 7.

god that stream sucked. i just wanted a comfy jack plays the new pokemon stream and instead got 3 hours rambling politics.

GET OFF OF Sup Forums ONCE IN A WHILE

No.

>most people...now view the prequels favorably
alternate reality general?

In your opinion

>still defending these guys after Space Cop

It's no wonder George Lucas went crazy, as both manchildren and the bourgeoisie critics alike continue to worship his undoubtedly worst product while ignoring his far superior ones.

where is the god damn new video

>now view the prequels favorably

Almost entirely because of the meme quality, which he created almost single-handedly.
Though of course the "memeability" of the prequels relies on the originality and personal stamp Lucas imbued them with, on top of the generally bad and awkward choices in how the film was made.

I think it's more... the prequels are birthed from George Lucas, his silly, stupid, ludicrous ideas which are goofy, retarded, embarrassing but ultimately come from him.

With the new star wars

1. Female protagonist - CHECK
2. Female protagonist supreme superiority in all things - CHECK
3. Diverse main cast - CHECK
4. Pandering to China - CHECK
5. Soft Reboot - CHECK
6. Toy placement - CHECK
7. Trailer trickery - CHECK

and so on, all designed by committee by 50 Disney drones in a room.

At least... fuck... at least George was honest.

I'm sorry George, I really am.

>. Trailer trickery - CHECK

What does this mean?

Probably Captain Phasma... wooooah awesome Chrome Stormtrooper, wooooah, Chrome is from Palpatines Naboo Starship, woooooah so awesome.

Is in the film for literally 43 seconds before being disposed of.

That kind of thing isn't exclusive to Star Wars/Disney though.

That was epic. Epic for the win!

The trailer for Phantom Menace was pretty good if memory serves

during one of the PreRec streams Rich stated that Mike dreamed of being a consultant or advisor for a Star Wars or Star Trek movie. All of RLM is a platform for Mike to give his ideas and show off his knowledge about both filmmaking and the Star Wars/Star Trek universe. He's still trying, so he deserves a bit of credit.

Mike would be so happy working continuity in Star Wars, dude has at least three comments about it in his commentary tracks.

Thats why we love him

All this made him a somebody when he was a nobody. Without all this he wouldn't be a respected e-celeb.

>most people now view the prequels favorably
what the fuck are you talking about?

>DUDE THE PREQUELS SUCK LMAO
>what's so bad about them?
>DUDE JUST WATCH THE PLINKETT REVIEWS
everytime

The prequels are better than TFA. It's a harsh truth, like Trump becoming the President.

Has RedditLetterMedia apologized yet?

They should.

When will the masses eventually turn against disney and cuck wars?

They're shit but they have their good points. TPM looks way more like a SW film than TFA, AoTC/RoTS spawned some fantastic games like Republic Commando

Good video games existing doesn't somehow make the shitty movies better.

He was calling out their sterile diversity pandering.

I'm saying some good came out of them, AotC/RotS had some cool designs but were awfully implemented, the games put them to better use.

So if someone makes a great game based on TFA, will you suddenly be defending TFA?

The most disturbing thing about it was how Jack is a big fucking asshole

>Rich didn't vote for any of them, so he was OK with any of them winning.
>Rich: what? no i, uh
>You didn't vote for any of them, because you're OK with both
What a shithead. And Rich just let him to not create a divide. How full of shit do you have to be to twist abstaining because of dislike of both to mean acceptance and liking of both.

Jack in that stream really proved to me why I feel so uncomfortable around people like him. They pretend to be happy and nice but they're manipulative, lying shits.

Listened to an old steam just the other day (X-Com on your face i think), and how they made fun of Trump. "We're not voting for Trump because he's a joke, he's a crazy man" etc

kek

these guys are not up to par

>got so worse

Jacks not smart enough to be manipulative. He's gullible enough to be manipulated into saying random opinions he's been told are the "right" opinions.

he's still right about the prequels though. Not that I absolutely hate them they're just shouldn't be acclaimed as highly as OT. You can fight me niggas but you know it to be true

>Jacks not smart enough to be manipulative.
You don't have to be smart to be manipulative, dumbshit. You have to be smart to manipulate. Even Rich saw through him in my example but just decided not to care.

>tfw I will die in your lifetime
the weight of this fat has nothing on the weight of these feels

She was leaning on him heavily I'm actually surprised that didn't work.

SOMEONE LINK THE JACK CHIMPING OUT VIDEO, PLEASE

I think part of that is signalling to other woke hip social media savvy video game lgbtq blm climate nerd change tech feminist
urban diy life style blogger journalist no fascist usa slacktivist syria no fly zone putin conspiracy elections millenial dumb cunts.

wait what?
I am genuinely interested in this

I'm sure it's nothing. These threads are always filled with pathetic autists that turn any random comment made by someone at RLM into some epic meltdown or some shit.

But aids moby and beardfat are quintessential nu males, I'm sure whatever it is it'll be funny.

jack actually is retarded though, but you can only see it if you watch the game streams. arkham asylum was the worst.

>i hate it when a game holds my hand
>rich the game isn't holding my hand WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO
>can't read three lines of text without puffing with irritation

>view the prequels favorably
nice meme

>and now view the prequels favorably

Thank you for correcting the record, disney employee. 0,0005 indian rupees have been deposited in your account.

This

>>most people have since turned their backs on him and now view the prequels favorably
Man, you prequel defenders are pathetic. I would say you're the most pathetic faggots on this board but the BLACKED spammers are worse.

George Lucas is a fucking hack idiot who can't stop meddling in things I already like

I hope Stan Lee takes him next

Kill yourself

I don't watch their streams. If you hate them so much, why do you?

>most people now view the prequels favorably

Citation needed.
I mean you see autists sticking up for them here, because this board is naturally contrarian but most people still agree they're tedious slogs that have aged like milk thanks to the over abundance of CGI

>sincerely replying to obvious bait

no

because i love hearing rich shit on the Cubs constantly and explain why they're retarded

Sorry beardfat but black lives don't matter.

>TRUMP HATES FAGS AND NIGGERS
>When did he say that?
>FUCK U PRIVILEGED WHITE SCUM

>Mike
you said it mike and plinkett are not the same person
he is a comedian and plinkett a fictional character and dont share the same point of view

plinkett is a killer for godsake

sorry but this hasn't happened outside of Sup Forums, they're bad movies

>plinkett is a killer for godsake
>implying mike isn't

user...where do you think Jessi is right now?