There will never be an album as epic as The Wall by Pink Floyd

>there will never be an album as epic as The Wall by Pink Floyd

hi newfag
listen to The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway by Genesis, it's a similar rock opera but 10x better

Cum XD

Any double album from the 90's

The Wall is one of their worst albums

is it similar thematically

OP: "Every band in the world must be here!"

Damn, hot topic looks like THAT?!

>not DSOTM
>not animals
>not WYWH
>not Meddle

Pleb.

To prove your point

Not everyone has supersonic ears user. Pity OP.

Dark side is okay but is kind of boring & I havent listened to their other stuff aside from The Final Cut so I can't judge

Holy shit this is a real babbys first pink floyd thread

>doesn't like place the final cut above dsotm and the wall
imagine being this pleb

Final Cut is above Dark side but its still worse than the wall because its not as long or as emotional as the Wall

Echoes. Now.

You're showing your ignorance bud. The final cut was originally supposed to be additional material for the wall film under the title spare bricks

he's too pleb to get into meddle or echoes although I agree it's one of their best. Honestly he should go for wywh or animals next

>being contrarian just for the sake of it

>16 year old plebs like this is on your board

>t. 20 year old

quality thread

Not him, but I'd agree. That doesn't mean it's a bad album relative to the rest of music, but within the realm of Pink Floyd it only has a couple of good songs and a SHIT load of annoying filler. Albums like DSOTM and WYWH are nearly sublime from start to finish, but the Wall just has a lot of ups and downs, after the first couple of times, it becomes difficult to listen to from start to finish.

The Wall is shit you weeb
Kill yourself

Eh it's a real concept album which kinda lends itself to longwinded filler sometimes, but since it's a double album with nearly 3 or 4 times the amount of tracks as wywh or animals it's not really fair to compare them. The only truly weak tracks are Vera and maybe the trial

This is better newfag.

kys

listen to animals dude
Dogs and Pigs are the best pf songs

ziltoid is pretty exquisite desu, even if it is stupid. Still though, The Wall >

>mah bricks
>mah smol kid problems
yeah no, give me the finest bean mother fucker

I prefer his other albums, especially the version of hyperactive on addicted with anneke

thats Hyperdrive and Ziltoid is a concept album so it is relevant and better than the brick wall dudes

I kinda like that hyperdrive more too
Terria is his most epic album, followed closely by Ocean Machine

Yeah new phone, autocorrect. But those 4 FTP albums were released back to back and filled thematic roles more akin to wywh and dsotm while not being a true concept album. I get what you're saying. And Z2 is just as good as Z1

>ftp
DTP goddammit
I really want to get his new Mooer Ocean machine pedal

not sure those count, those aren't a single album

DA WAHL IS MUH FABORID BING FLOYT ABUM

I EAT A WALL FOR BVEREKAFAS

I love The Trial

I love the whole album. The wall is a subjective 10/10

lol @ a "subjective" 10/10

foxtrot too (supper's ready)

Phil Collins best work is in genesis