A 17-year-old girl managed to escape being raped by fighting off her attacker as he ripped off her clothing...

>A 17-year-old girl managed to escape being raped by fighting off her attacker as he ripped off her clothing. Now police say she will be charged with a crime for defending herself.

>The teenager was attacked around 10p.m. by a man described as “dark-skinned” in central Sonderborg, Denmark.

>She told police her attacker struck her, threw her to the ground and began forcibly removing her clothes.

>Using a canister of pepper spray, the 17-year-old was able to fight him off and escape the attack.

>Now that tool of self defense is going to leave her as the only person charged with a crime in the incident.

>“It is illegal to possess and use pepper spray, so she will likely be charged for that,” local police spokesman Knud Kirsten said, as cited by TV Syd.

tribunist.com/news/a-17-year-old-girl-fought-off-a-rapist-now-shes-being-charged-with-a-crime/

When privileges balance out, it cannot be rape by definition.

just kill everyone

Kill everyone now

End IT ALL

if i werre her, id just kill everyone. Give them a reason to send me to jail.

If pepperspray is illegal, how did she get it?

Watch the edges fatlord

We just had this thread a minute ago.

Its fucking retarded what happened but the story is from january.

>the story is from january.

So it doesn't matter anymore?

So? Criminal cases take a long time

In shitholes like America

>daughter there's rape out there
>as decent parents we want to try and help you not get raped
>it's kinda illegal tho desu senpai

oh so that's ok then

kuck

Is it illegal to defense yourself from killing/rape in the west ?
Wtf ?
Do you really have to wait for the police ?

They do everywhere except in communist shitholes where the secret police show up and take you away the next day.
There's something called due process you retard. The media can't get all the facts before the police can.

Maybe you don't understand that because you live in one of those communist shitholes

Then how did the parents get it?

halal!

>Romania
>Calling other countries shit holes
SHIGGY DIGGY

>not being glorious American woman
>not pulling out pistol, shooting mudslime dead
>not getting off scot free without any charges whatsoever

Lol, fuckin' cucks.

No im legit, if that was me and i was nearly raped and potentially killed, and I was the one being punished that would fill anyone with blood rage. Most women become homicidally violent when thinking about their rapists anyway, so shes only one step away from doing the right thing, and killing the judge and attorneys.

Where the vigilantes at?

Welcome to 1984, i don't even know why all you fucks even want to come here. Yes, for now you'll get the 'muh traumatized refugee' treatment, but that's just for the media. As soon as the narrative is no longer needed, and they can begin filling sweatshops with Muslims, they wont give a shit about you.

fuck it, sauce?

getting cucked by muhammad.

>fat riddled retard in charge of knowing anything about justice
Just because your system takes longer to resolve a case it doesn't make it better, but inneficient giving criminals time to escape.

Here you go famalam

元ドット劇場 タヌシルベ クエスト

thanks, the name was a tad different after finding the RJ number though

>0 seeds
fug