what is this?

Ski Mask the Slump God - Drown-in-Designer

>tfw MPP was released 19 years ago
christ

I remember seeing it peoples meme-charts, if only i knew

captin Deefhart and frank zap ya bands

Dickhead

IT

Greatest album of all time and I literally hate every Kanye song besides this album. This is the only Kanye/Rap album I will ever listen to.

You don't like gone or touch the sky even?

fuck lads I still remember the day

why would anyone this old want to browse Sup Forums

From what I've heard yeah, people were still talking about the shitstorm when I started coming on Sup Forums, but looking at screenshots it looks like a completely different site, a really esoteric feel

it broke Sup Forums by how disappointing and overcompressed it was

>failing this hard at counting to eight

Exmilitary is not that good to be honest

ZICKO ZICKO ZICKO ZICKO

This album permanently ruined this board, rap and pitchfork weren't taken seriously here at the time

What happened at the time?

it's a meme you dip

>you must be 18 years or older to post on this board

If this is actually true, you must be like 80 years old, fucking pedo.

how can you guys not read the title of the thread, it's a joke you mongs Sup Forums didn't exist.

How embarrassing to think this at one point was actually considered Sup Forumscore

mpp was a forced meme and the first album to taint Sup Forumscore. at the height of the mpp hysteria some user shooped mpp in place of spiderland on the official Sup Forumscore chart to get a rise out of people. before anyone knew it the anco fans and newfags got a hold of this revised list and ran with it. it stuck and i haven't forgiven this album since. so much cancer came from this