Tfw it takes me 3-4 days to get through an album

>tfw it takes me 3-4 days to get through an album

I’m not the only one am I?

>get through
Stop treating music like a chore.

still trying to make time for the new john maus and the new ariel pink.

What? How can it take you so long to fucking listen to something?

This. Where is the passion lad? GG should haunt your poser butthole.

Makes sense desu

I feel you, nice get
I have adhd, been trying to ween off adderall and such, it’s not a good excuse but I can’t pay attention to anything desu

Lol nah I’ve already listened to his discog a million times over, I’d welcome a visit from our lord and savior Jesus Christ Allin, but idk just busy/lazy I guess

I got ADHD and I feel you, I can sit through an album but about 4 songs in i'm not paying attention unless I know I love the album or it's one of my favorite artists

ive marathoned albums in one sitting before but rarely

If find that listening to albums while mindlessly mining in minecraft makes me absorb them a lot better. It's something about doing two things at once that gives it more dimension or something.

I’m exactly the same way, if it’s a first listen and I listen to it in its entirety the album has to be close to a 10/10 and instantly click

I’ve marathoned 2 EPs maybe lol, more power to you I wish I could do that

You are a fucking wizard, I’ll unplug my guitar and mindlessly diddle through scales or surf the net, but the music just gets zoned out into the background and becomes white noise then I catch myself and restart the song out of frustration

holy shit Sup Forums is full of children

You must be new here, Bucko

>if people don't function the same way I do, they're children
Literally what

No you're not, but that's okay
Just don't start at the beginning each time
Pick up where you left off

gg allin? Saved

Between uni and work I rarely have the time during the week, I'll usually listening to an album while going to one or the other (e.g. I'd finish the first three tracks > arrive at uni > finish lesson > listen to some tracks after while going to another place etc. till finished often repeating the process more times) and listen to it as a whole in the weekends.

Also although I started doing that cause I had to I actually that albums click sooner and better when I do the full listen in the end

It's not a chore, but I don't get very many opportunities that outlast a given album's run time. On top of that it usually takes me a while (like a month at least) to get back into the right mood and finish an album. I'm currently in the middle of 6 albums and I don't even remember where I am in 2 of them.

kys

All hyper active disorders, is the result of mercury poisoning, if not all disorders.
Look up Andrew Cutler protocol, the the only real solution
There is a facebook group dedicated to help, you'll find them.

Enlighten me user, what am I doing wrong?

This, listening to music while aimlessly driving is when I find I most appreciate music.