Recommend me Woody Allen film

I just watched Annie Hall and loved it. It was my 1st Woody Allen film. I liked the use of very weird techniques like suddenly switching to animation, or looking straight in the camera, or stopping people on the street to ask them something.

I want to try 1 more Woody Allen film and see if I like it too. Give me recommendation.

Other urls found in this thread:

theyshootpictures.com/allenwoody.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just realized I've seen Midnight in Paris before, so technically it was my 2nd Woody Allen film. Midnight in Paris I liked too, but not that much, just a decent romantic movie.

Love and Death

Husbands and Wives. Quite different, but with similar stylistic interest, as it's shot in a fly-on-the-wall documentary style with to-camera interviews with the characters.

Zelig, his most thorough pseudo-documentary, is really superb and has more to say than is usually mentioned about Jewish identity, the question of assimilating or not.

>I enjoy the films of a known pedophile jew
your parents must be so proud of you

His only crime was sticking his dick in crazy. That demented bitch's accusation will dog him forever, even though it was thoroughly disproved.

Love and Death
Matchpoint
Bananas
That series of sketches about sex

>dubs of truth

>a known pedophile jew
Well I didn't know that. I just watch movies, I don't dig biography.

Manhattan, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Purple Rose of Cairo, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, etc.

Old jew pedo (2016)

well now you know.
so you think about that every time you watch one of his movies.

For me, his best are:
1. Hannah and Her Sisters
2. Manhattan
3. Annie Hall
4. Sweet and Lowdown
5. Radio Days
6. The Purple Rose of Cairo

Trust me, OP, I'm a Woody Allen expert.

It's not true. He got accused by his insane ex. He was found not guilty.

I just got warned and my thread deleted for posting this same kind of thread for Lovecraft themed films.

Time to get new mods.

If mods would ban every thread that violates rules, they might just as well remove Sup Forums, because
>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
If your thread got deleted you were unlucky, try again the other day.

Manhattan is closest to Annie Hall, you'll like that.

>big man theory again
you fucking idiots. It takes hundreds of fuckers to make a film and one person doesn't dictate everything - even the producer/director and especially not the writer.

I fucking hate big man theory. It's just what hollywood wants you to believe.

The director is the author, especially in Allen's case. They're clearly his.

yeah I'm familiar with the rules, the warning was about "asking for sauce", which this thread is literally doing, while I just wanted to discuss good Lovecraft themed films.

I'll just take it somewhere else I guess.

>posting on a pedophile imageboard

Your parents must be so proud of you.

The way you describe Annie Hall makes me think you'd like Sleeper

>projecting
you degenerates are a load minority

Manhattan seemed to me like such a rehash of Annie Hall: Woody Allen has relationship problems. And it has half the charm of the previous one.

Just do it on the other day. They have a right to ban request threads.

According to this list
theyshootpictures.com/allenwoody.php
Manhattan is 2nd most acclaimed film after Annie Hall, so I'm probably gonna watch it.

Yeah, it's equally his most famous film next to Annie. It's black & white which gives it a nice aesthetic. Essential watch for anyone into film.

I can watch, and enjoy, most of his stuff but I have gotten such a big kick out of "Take the Money and Run" and "Sleeper" ever since I was kid. So many real laughs in these two, the drama stuff can wait.

allen speaks to 30 yo betas, but nobody else

Evidently not, no. He'd had huge hits in just the last five years.