Dodgers vs Rockies

Kershaw vs Chatwood
0-0
Top 1

Is Kershaw finished?

good question

yes. as much as it hurts to say. Ace kershaw is over he is just an old overpaid fart now who is not even good in the regular season anymore

>needing this many pitches to get out of the first

I'm afraid your sarcastic response is coming true

it is true man. nobody stays elite forever and prime kersh was wasted by shitty ownership and shitty coaches who never pulled him in time

Wood is our #1 ace now

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best pitching depth in the NL and a top 10 offense in the MLB will miss the playoffs this season

>Nolan Arenado (objectively and statistically a top 5 third baseman, it isn't even debatable)
>Jon Gray (best Pitcher in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1.98 ERA, 280 SOs, and a sub 1.000 WHIP)
>Trevor Story (a top 3 shortstop already and going into this season will be fully recovered from causing all those errors in the NLDS (2.9+ dWAR, .290 BA )
>Carlos González(literally a top defensive outfielder that is way better than just a platoon guy .700 OBP)
>Charlie Blackmon (top 10 hitter in the NL 35 HRs, .700+ slg,)
>Jordan Patterson (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in baseball, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Ryan Hanigan(one of the fastest and most explosive players in baseball)
>Carlos Estévez(one of the best post season pitchers)

>Best Bullpen depth in the NL
>Best pitching staff in the MLB
>Best infield in the MLB
>Top 5 total

>30+ pitches
>1st inning

is this really Kershaw?

>kershit

>Story is up next

Watch Kershaw give him a meme right down the fucking middle pitch and a grandslam. He has a great arm but he's a fucking retard sometimes.

What in the actual fuck is this thing supposed to be?

what mexicans eat

STORYTIME
STRIKING OUT
BASES LOADED

>Taking that pitch

No chance. Story strikes out so fucking much. He doesn't stand a chance vs Kershaw.

>mfw Kershaw just threw it down the pipe but Story was too stupid to swing at it

>watching kershaw grab his head
>there's a delay on the screen of him doing this
>MLB delays their games due to curse words and nude streakers
>watching a delay of a delay of a delay

nothing more kino than watching kershaw finesse his way out of a bases loaded.

masterful

"Oh, bases loaded with one out? No prob, I'll just strike out the next two"

>throw one right down the middle
>finesse

>what is deception
>what is a pitch-sequence
basketball might be more your speed, perhaps even footbal

frosh from just now

Toomgus monster made of AMPM snacks

Wasn't Story popular for a while?

le 200 strike out man

fuck I hoped he had fractured every bone in his hand

who here /dip/? for me, its grizzly mint pouches

>pouches

in all seriousness i do believe his decline has just started, but it will be slow as fuck so he'll be top 5 for another half decade or more

>arenado/turner/seager/bellinger/goldschmidt
Which random ass literal who midwest team player is robbing them all of mvp this year?

didn't gwynn teach you anything?
dude literally died from chewing on fecal matter

it's all the food that AM/PM offers

what a story, last year the story was homerun city but the story has been rewritten so that story is a his-story-cal shitty strikeout machine story story story playonwordsheadline

this game is over

Votto

>Run on a wild pitch
>it was ball 4 anyways and would have had that base anyways

Whatever, does Chatwood walk a lot of batters?

i dont come here to feel user

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

>tfw the first two panels apply to me but at 16 I accepted the party invites and became a somewhat socially capable autist instead of a turbo virgin.
whew, I got two strikes but I got on base eventually.

Does anyone else have a strict fuck-bunting policy?
Can't stand seeing people "sacrifice" to move runners up one base just so the next guy can get out and oh look the inning is over because we only had 2 outs to work with.
The ONLY time I can maybe accept it is if it's some speedster memer like Dee doing it on like the 5th pitch of an at-bat after swinging multiple times, so you get the surprise factor

He was a strikeout machine last year too though. Story's at bats basically have two outcomes: homerun or strikeout. There's no in between.

It's time for Dodger baseball!

JOC IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING

GONE

I have a strict butt-fucking policy.

>CULORADO FIELDING

Are the rockies finished?

>4 pitch walk to Kershaw

JUST

LMAOOO

WHY IS UTLEY SO FUCKING SLOW

WHY CANT I GET MAD AT HIM

this game is definitely fucking over

lol you never know desu

LGTSS

cutie

best team in baseball

Probably yankees

didnt they just lose 9 in a row and got swept by the Ayyy's

....n-no bully...

kershaw knows better than to argue with honeycuttyourshitout

>fans

what the fuck are the rockies doing

lol apparently they were arguing about rusins pitching motion

Romo's walkup music just shampooed my carpet.

TREVOR STORY LOVES IT

WE LOVE IT

gg rockies fa...ah, we both know there are no rockies fans here and they'll suddenly show up once they take a lead

Oh man. Right in the feels.