Ga Police respond to wrong address and kill open carry homeowner on his property

A 60 year old retiree was killed while open carrying on his own property today when police accidentally responded to his home on a 911 call.

The retiree was shot in the head when he refused to disarm and attempted to flee the officers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/stockbridge-man-injured-in-henry-police-shooting/nrcT5/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Police are fucking disgusting wastes of space.

kek poor guy probably thought obongo was really coming to take his guns

>no link

>kill open carry homeowner
>responded to his home on 911 call
>shot in the head

literally nothing you are saying is correct according to that image

wait ... was he white or black?

I cannot form an opinion about this until I know

ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/stockbridge-man-injured-in-henry-police-shooting/nrcT5/

Okay. he was white, so it's Obama's police state at fault.

OP should've provided a link and stated that the man was white in the first place.

Google faggot

One less leeching boomer in the world. He was doing God's work

Nice try shill.

It is absolutely of no consequence what skin color/race/gender/sexuality of the victim or shooters.

Another example of police killing a black man for simply having a gun and being afraid cause he heard someone break into his home. Unless its a white dude in which case this is further proof as to why we need to ban guns and stop whites from owning them, look at how this guy pointed his gun at cops

>he was white

That's a real shame RIP

You can trust police user, they are your friends.

Bump

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

>The retiree was shot in the head when he refused to disarm and attempted to flee the officers.

that is not what your are supposed to do

You are spamming all threads with this shit . .. Nobody cares.

Well the cops are in the wrong for once

>cops kill someone because they're fat pissbabies who can't do their job right
>america

wow this sure is shocking

Pretty much this. It's shitty, but it's hard to expect much else when you do that

don't worry by now he is black

You aren't supposed to protect yourself on your own property?

You don't disobey/run from cops on your own property

The world is now a slightly darker place and you're cracking jokes about it, for shame.

They weren't even at the right place?

True. But you aren't going to win the fight with cops. Let them figure out they are in the wrong spot, worst case you file a suit later.

No user it's a conspiracy to kill and oppress everyone. They detain you so they can get your address to come and kill your family.

Whenever you see a cop you have to be an inch away from his pig face with a camera demanding if you're being detained. That's the only way to fight the system

what happened to tasers?

He had a gun...

it's Georgia, everyone has a gun. Doesn't mean you it's open season on their medulla oblongatas.

My point was that tasers don't always work, and if I was the cop, I'd want to know whatever I hit him with would stop the threat

>tasers don't always work
guns jam too. If he has a holstered gun there's no way he's pulling it or doing anything of value with 50,000 volts running through him.

The Hillary shit is old news. Welcome to last week. Catch up.

Police being incompetent and retarded. More news at 11

>vops are so inept they cant follow a gps
>you should do everything they day, doesnt matter about your rights and all that
>just obey the incompetent police officer as he attempts to disarm you illegally on your own property

His only mistake was not blasting the cops immediately when he saw them. Our police are infiltrated with la ratas, blm and idiots. Most the coos sell or use drugs. Most the copd cant even get a damn gps to lead them to a location properly. Forget about checking the physical address when arriving to double check they are at the right place. Immediately give conflicting order to put hands up or get shot, on the ground or get shot. Try to reason with the cops and you get shot. They do not protect us. They kill us. They leave us to fend for ourselves against niggers, spics and muslums from other countries attacking us on our own soil. The militarybis just as useless for us but great at killing some foreigners to make democrats a shit load of money.

Killing police in self-defense on your property is protected by the Second and Third Amendments.

Yes guns jam. But there are more uncertainties with a taser. if it hits the target, if it sticks right, if it functions properly, then yea the guy isn't going to do anything bit twitch on the ground. But if not, the cop has to react to the taser not working, drop it, draw his gun, aquire the target, and then shoot, all while the other guy is going the exact same thing. It just gives the other guy way more opportunity to cause damage.

Idk of any published reliability data, but it'd be interesting to see.

"He wouldn't have been shot if he didn't have a gun!"

BAN ASSAULT HOME ADDRESSES!

I'm not saying it's right or ok or there aren't serious problems. But there is an easy way to survive the situation

land of the free

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? GEORGIA HAS PERMISSIVE GUN LAWS! HE COULD HAVE DEFENDED HIMSELF!

idk I just don't want to get shot in the head while gardening with my glock.

>police shoot someone for picking up a rock
>police shoot someone completely innocent after going to the wrong house

wew i sure do feel safe knowing the boys in blue are here to protect us

hahaha based cops
finally stomped one

>land of the free
>that means there are no rules or consequences for my actions

>The retiree was shot in the head when he refused to disarm and attempted to flee the officers.
Dumbass. Cops fucked up anyways but the home owner was equally retarded.

I'm reminded of someone talking about how their country banned their police from enforcing traffic laws and it reduced their total highway fatalities.

Any other skin color and you fucks would be applauding the cops for gunning down a worthless nigger.

>Hah, dumb ape should've listened to that cop instead of running.

Now the cops kill an old geezer who refused to drop his weapon and attempted to flee, and you turn into fucking White Lives Matter, bashing police and calling for their heads on a pike.

You don't get to decide when the rules apply.
This man attempted to flee with a deadly weapon and was therefore a threat.

>B-but he was inside his own house.
The police didn't know he lived there.
You think they know the owner of every house in that city?
For all they knew he was an armed robber, we were never informed as to the nature of the 911 call though, we can't be sure.

>Dumb cops were at the wrong house.
Then fire those cops and put them on trial for murder.

That doesn't change the fact that they were justified in shooting that man.
They responded appropriately, and neutralized a potential threat.

The man who was shot deserved to be shot, and the cops deserve to hang for murder.
No one involved is innocent, not the victim nor the police.

Well if cops roll up and start yelling, I suggest doing what they say.

>shot in the head when he refused to disarm and tried to run away
The police literally did nothing wrong. Well besides going to the wrong house. But other than that!