Tfw no Asian gf to cook me her Asian dishes and watch anime with

>tfw no Asian gf to cook me her Asian dishes and watch anime with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anime
top kek

>NEET loser online thinks anime is an accurate depiction of reality

>Launched on October 1, 2003, the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly 2chan. Sup Forums's first boards were originally primarily used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime.

>wanting an asian gf
>watching anime
jesus christ grow up man

>wanting an asian gf
she won't cook for your faggot ass
trust me

>tfw guy asked me if I watched anime and before I even answered he already went "I know it's weird" and was like half apologizing

Kek, anime faggots permanently disowned

>born on October 1, 2003, OP was modeled after a giant faggot, particularly his father.

you can cook asian dishes and watch your retarded cartoons by yourself without a gf to help you tho

>The Facebook website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates,... The founders had initially limited the website's membership to Harvard students

Not here.

Go elsewhere.

>asians
>watching anime
They know it's shit, mate.

>anime

i rubbed my willy against an asian girls legs while she was sleeping when i was in college she passed out in me m8s room i busted into my own hand and wiped it under my sweatshirt

iktf

>weeaboos on Sup Forums

Reported to campus PD

tell us the story.

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEAAY

anime is gay

kys cuck

JUST

Seriously fucking kill yourself. I got news for you bro. Life gets a hell of a lot harder than this. If youre already struggling then end it now and save yourself the trouble. You sound soft and worthless tbqh

>tfw can't say the same

life is good i guess

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg

Now there's a feel I didn't know I had

Is having no gf a sport?

why is she wearing saran wrap

asian tiddies are top tier

>tfw the janitors are horrible people who actively target groups of posters

wew lad

Asian women want successful men above all else, they don't even try and mask that the material is of the utmost value to them.
They are not interested in pasty loser white teens who waste their lives watching anime garbage

>tfw azn qt 3.14 gf
>tfw shes white washed
>tfw cooks me western food
>tfw only watches trashy reality TV programs
>tfw that feel