The one and true capekino

The one and true capekino

This movie didn't deserve to be panned, because today it would have been a success. It emerged during the stone age of cbms and turned out to be the only one that holds up today besides X2. It's a stunning job of filmmaking and effort. The fact that it's visually better than BvS with mostly practical effects really says something.

Plus jennifer connolly. You DCucks wish you had her for lois lane, but she likes that marvel BGC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmJq228x3to
youtube.com/watch?v=518Dv6VXfyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PSGXERUKBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=MIH-yDuSGIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eric Bana hulk is up there with giants like Christopher Reeve. Disney doesn't know how to handle him.

"The cgi of Ang Lee's hulk looks like garbage"

13 years of technical progress later.. Pic related.

yeah
effects now are shit

Even those dogs looked better than Gal Gadots breasts. Seriously, how can anyone hate those dogs? They're fucking awesome.

I hear ya

Lee's Hulk was brave. And a brave film that's flawed is always better than safe focus-tested garbage. Eventually the safe shit becomes boring and you'll beg and scream for the brave and flawed to return.

What's funny is that the CGI of a 2003 movie is far beyond anything made by Marvel. Hulk looks amazing. And the film is just as colorful as the comics instead of shades of grey that Marvel Films are.

It does become even better when you realize that a safe and inoffensive movie is always going to be mildly entertaining whereas a bold film can range from bad to great. And once you grow tired of the mildly entertaining (after 14 Marvel quipfests, you do), then you suddenly yearn back to the days where filmmakers took risks and didn't fear mistakes.

Kevin Feige hires yes-men directors for a reason. He doesn't care about the artistic integrity of a film. All he cares is a slave that abides to the results of his focus-tests and political agenda. A person like Ang Lee would never abide under him.

Just look at Star Wars. Everyone hated on the prequels but after a dozen safe Disney films that all copypaste the same script but with different skin colors, then people will scream for the imagination and boldness to return. Despite their flaws.

Its great. Only thing shit about it is the hulks face.

>MCUck copies yesterday's buttrape he received and turns it against DC
Sad! The Marvel Pakis can only copypaste posts by their superiors.

I don't get why people think that this was boring. It was intense almost all the way through, even when there wasn't any action going on. Danny Elfman's score is criminally underrated as well. It's better than TDK soundtrack imo.

Not enough quips. MCU proves that quips is all you need.

LMAO OK OP SUUUUUUUUUUUURE

>but she likes that marvel BGC.
>Marvelcuck is a cuck fetishist
Not a surprise considering their icons are Kevin Feige and Josh Sweden

Pakis don't have intelligence. This all the MCUcks can do. They just copypaste posts and then write DC instead of Marvel and make threads.

I liked it. Eric Bana is goodlooking. Only makes sense that he'd stay that way as the hulk. Avengers had him turn into a Nintendo ape.

I appreciate the Ang Lee Hulk far more than I do any other Hulk, or most MCU movies. It gave a shit and tried. Hulk dogs and goofy comic panels aside. The way it used the Hulk and Banners abusive father was way more interesting than just UH OH IM GETTIN MAD AGAIN

Also Danny Elfman score and those nightmare sequences. Gold stuff.

Marvel turned him into a dumb quip

"The secret is, I'm always angry"

No, no you're not you fucking idiot Josh Whedon. This completely ruins the fact that Hulk is an uncontrollable beast.

Are you gonna start spamming this now?

L M A O
M
A
O
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJq228x3to

Cuck fetishist? You're the cuck fetishist. The thought of her cuckholding me never even occurred in my head until you mentioned it. So you're the one with cucking on the brain, you cuck.

The BGC was just my way of saying she's with us, not you DCucks.

And 'MCUcks'? Lol. Stupid DCuck

>identifying as a nigger
>not a cuck fetishist
LMAO

I fucking love MCUcks.

A noble effort by the known hack and salesman of shart cinema, Ang Lee. Delving into our own carnal and humanistic nature. Still quite the bore.

It's one of the few capeshit films that tries to even feign deepness, but that attempt in itself makes it ersatz art. Bordering on the IMDB sensibilities and fedoracore and crossing into the plains farthouse.

Still one of the better capeshits out there, sad that dopey one note gormless Mark Ruffalo ripped away any emotion or meaning from Eric Bana's performance as Bruce Banner to authenticate capeshit, as the inauthentic

Thats awesome, faggot.
also,
>leaving out the next scene
best helicopter fight scene ever
youtube.com/watch?v=518Dv6VXfyQ

It's shit.

That scene was fucking awesome. DC tried it with Doomsday and Supes before he learned to fly in MoS and both attempts looked like how my toilet paper looks after i don't go for 2 days and then eat taco bell. The worst shit you can imagine.

The hulk on the other hand, That music.. those epic shots. You really felt fucking free with him, like you're on the toilet finally getting rid of that nasty turd that is DC's attempt at replicating these groundbreaking effects.

it's unironically a well done meditation on the origins of male anger in childhood trauma, wish the MCU had better characterization for Banner than "well he turns into a big monster which is a problem lol", in fact I just pretend this movie is canon since they skip over the origin story

>MCUck in charge of talking about music
Marvel Films haven't had good music ever. Your Kevin Feige-produced garbage won't allow it become memorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSGXERUKBj4

>defending this

>that dog fight
youtube.com/watch?v=MIH-yDuSGIk

wow, great critical write up, surely this post will change naysayers minds and show them the transcendent masterpiece that is fucking Ang Lee's Hulk

Don't make me Ang Lee.
You wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee.

This is another thing i don't get. People criticizing it for trying too hard to be this arthouse masterpiece of obscurity. There's really nothing artsy or pretentious about it, it's just a powerful action movie.

You must be autistic to see it that way. Or retarded.

>mjw

Haven't you seen how Marvel kiddies criticize BvS? They literally cannot process any scene that exists beyond face value.

I'm not defending or even talking about the MCU, i'm talking about Ang Lee's Hulk. But i wouldn't expect a DCuck to keep up in a basic conversation with words. He needs Zak Snyder to show it to him with CGI.

>I-I'm not talking about the fact that MCU ruined Hulk
Well I am faggot. Because it's actually relevant to this discussion and not your grudge against Snyder.

Dumb Paki fuck.

Yes yes turn le mind off its supposed to be retarded!!

No

This is YOU being too retarded to see through the thinly veiled farthouse pretense. I can tell youre one of those IMDBcore cinematically autistic dummies that cant think beyond the casual culturally poisonous terms of "plot, development, etc." unless the hackish fake artists you so cherish serve it on a silver platter in front of your dumb ass. Another Sup Forumsedditcore child that raves about how great and deep some numale garbage like the Last of Us is

>powerful action
Kekmao, it is one of the most dreadful boring films in the capeshit canon and that is quite the declaration.

That part was hilarious. Lighten the fuck up will you? Too much Zak Snyder in you. He literally wants to make you commit Suicide Squad with his depressing universe.

>Zak
It's Zack you illiterate nigger. Does Marvel even spell-test their paid goons?

Nobody cares because it's a shit name.

Better than Pajeet, you illiterate poo.

Lmao, as if BvS had better plot development than Hulk 03. Wait, BvS had a plot?

>literally too dumb to understand superhero movies
No wonder Kevin Feige focus-tests every single scene only to reshoot them. Their target audience consists of actual monkeys.

I understood it, a 5 year old could. It was boring and contrived. There was nothing complex about it. It was more "hurr turn your brain off it's supposed to be retarded" than you claim the hulk is, only it was aiming for that arthouse shit you also claim hulk was. Gee, really makes you seem smart.

>Literally too dumb to understand homoerotic candy fetishes

It's tragic that someone thinks this kind of writing is sophisticated.