Damn it Sup Forums, why did you make me watch Threads? It's fucking terrifying...

damn it Sup Forums, why did you make me watch Threads? It's fucking terrifying, and how Russia has been acting up lately I am fucking scared shitless. Fuck you

We watched it at school and it made me terrified of a nuclear war starting for abiut a month.

Thanks, teach

Russia's the ally the US needs in the war against Muslim terrorism. They've done nothing we wouldn't do in their place.

Except moving in nuclear war-heads into Kaliningrad? With a plan to annex the baltics because "muh russains who live there, cyka!"
Dawg, you're fucking clueless

fantasy

Nice arguments amerilard, maybe you should stay away from geopolitics

meant for

>mfw my parents moved to Bumfuck, Nowhere, Australia after the pathetic settlement she received for her life being ruined after some fuckwit contractor fell on her and shattered her legs
>mfw they started stocking up
>mfw visitors would say, "why are you stocking up? Nothing's going to happen lol"
>mfw I had to move up here for awhile after a particularly nasty divorce
>mfw I sleep in a caravan
>there's now a "bunker" at the back of the property
>it's filled to the fucking brim with all kinds of survival shit
>mfw I started reading this book
>mfw it's fascinating
>mfw nuclear war's coming
>mfw even if Brisbane, Australia gets hit with a nuke, the radiation will mostly dissipate before it reaches us
>mfw we're ready as fuck for it, anyway
>mfw all we have to contend with are mutated kangaroos and roaches

Bring it, kangaroos.

now watch Dead Man's Letters

I don't need an argument, the idea that Russia is interested in threatening anyone white is total fucking Protocols-of-the-Elders-of-Zion-tier fantasy. Hillary's attempt to harness this shit will baffle future historians.

watch On The Beach you retarded sheepfucker

>tv
>RT thread

>a film from 1959 is somehow going to be relevant to surviving a nuclear holocaust in 2016
>technology from 1959 will need to be used in 2016, in the event of a "nuclear winter" that could last for decades
>people in 2016 are simply unable to purchase items to survive a "nuclear winter"

Enjoy death, friend. I'll enjoy Nuka-Cola.

The history speaks for itself. Putin only cares about Russia's self-interest, that means whites are getting fucked either way if that white nation is standing in the way of his plan. Or have you forgot how millions of whites died under Soviet rule? Or how Soviet almost nuked the US?

>Putin is soviet

Putin doesn't give a shit about Europe. And that's what make eastern Europe countries so butthurt.

Putin never did any misdeed against any other nation, Trump himself said that he's a fair ruler. Stop with your lies.

Right, so you're literally swallowing Hillary's 'let's pretend it's the Cold War because I can't talk about Islam' shit entirely. Thanks for making that clear.

To think the current situation resembles that is to have learned nothing about history.

Except all of his actions speaks differently you Sup Forumstard.

>Implying Putin is not Soviet

He was a KGB officer you fucking retard

>what is syria
>what is ukraine

You putin shills aren't very smart, are you?

So you want me to believe that Putin only changed Russia economy to make the military bigger and more efficient for the lulz?
Or why he have had x amounts of military exercises to prepare for something that might be for the lulz?
That his invasion of Georgia (2008) and Crimea (2014) was also for the lulz?
Or that he is positioning nuclear war-heads in key positions for annexing the baltics and get military superiority in the baltic sea for the lulz?

Stop being a fucking russain shill, god damn

>comes into a thread about nuclear feels
>immediately starts shilling neocon crap, turning Sup Forums thread into political shitflinging
>calls others shill
fuck off retard

Like an user said in yesterday's thread, Fail-Safe is essential /nukekino/ where Threads is merely a youtube video compared to the absolute kinography of Fail-Safe.

I love how the movie freezes on the woman screaming and wipes out with blinding light.
Kino

>Russia took away territory from a sovereign nation just two years ago
>Putin a good boy! He dindu nuffin!

This thread started out as a political one you retard, why the fuck would OP mention Russia otherwise?

>Ukraine
>sovereign nation
what did he mean by this

Why are nu-Americans so cucked when it comes to Russia? Hopefully Trump won't be a spineless faggot when dealing with Putin. No need to pointlessly antagonize them but you're the most powerful country in the world and you better act like it.

>it's smaller and poor, therefore it has no right to its territory

Talk about Threads you tards.

Is it actually as disturbing as you faggots make out? I've been disappointed before.

Ukraine is a fiction
that's why it has no right to "it's" territory