Wtf!? I hate trump now!

wtf!? I hate trump now!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2015/06/12/flashback-abcs-08-prediction-nyc-under-water-climate-change-june
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Wang, climate scientists predicted Manhattan would be partially under water by 2015

>The Chinese created this 40 years ago when they were barely a country.

That is pretty silly.

See

Not a trump supporter but I'm pretty sure I said this was a joke

its actually the other way around, quite clearly

When did they predict this

trump internet defense force sure is working hard today

how much do you guys get paid?

This is great news. Nothing we do has consequences! I'm going to dump my old motor oil down the storm drain to celebrate.

>global warming is an important issue now

>all climate scientists are a chinese conspiracy

not sure if i should direct you to or plead with the mods to ban your underage ass

Chinese people are based, they know how the real world works

>1980
>Global cooling
>2000
>Global warming
>2010
>Climate change

well I mean, it is objectively one of the most important issues in the world

I dont know why republicans keep ignoring the environment, I really dont think I can vote for Trump anymore after seeing this tweet

I dont agree with Hillary on most issues but I might have to vote for her now because she is tough on pollution and protects the environment

Inconvenient Truth

Dont forget acid rain and muh ozone layer

THERE ARE NO PAID HILLARY SHILLS ON THIS BOARD

How much do you guys get paid?

actually it was the other way around to try and limit the industrialization of China and India but I get why someone from 2012 would think the opposite

THERE'S A HOLE IN THE OZONE RIGHT WHERE THERE'S ALSO A HOLE IN THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD, RIGHT OVER THE POLES WHERE THERE IS ICE THAT WILL MELT AND FLOOD THE WORLD IT'S THE END TIMES UNLESS WE IMPLEMENT A CARBON TAX

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

Only us 3rd worlders and people live in the equator are affected greatly by climate change

China also is the biggest offender with all their pollution and disgusting air and water
What is America going to do about it anyway?

Wage war with Chinks?

>being an idiot AND a communist/minority cock-sucking faggot
Bravo on plumbing new depths, France.

why would we give a fuck about what a trotskyist says/does/did/will do to get elected ?

Guess I'm #mentallyhill now

I think he said it was merely a joke somewhere...
He's still a retard, though. Pic related.

nothing
not even american

but if MAGA, then MEGA too

>china and india stop building coal electricity centrals to increase the lifespan of your people from 50 some to 80 and industrializing it's making the hole in ozone
>china and india say no to america
>muh globul wormiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

No

he's right though, mercury and aluminum in vaccines are linked with mental issues in children

how much do you get paid?

Bring on the global warming, I want to grow mangoes and other tropical fruits in my backyard.

no scientific proof. Chemtrail tier conspiracy theory.

pretty sure you can already do so in Louisiana

I'm #ClintonCannon now

>conspiracy theory

you used the magic word that discredits you as a JIDF shill

unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
Let me remind you that this wasn't constructed as a treaty because of intransigence in the US senate, not the Chinese and Indian governments.

>china and india stop building coal electricity centrals to increase the lifespan of your people from 50 some to 80 and industrializing it's making the hole in ozone
Nigger do you even know what caused ozone depletion?

>Nigger do you even know what caused ozone depletion?

literally nothing ?

I might disagree with Trump on a few things, but he's right on the right things, and that's all that really matters to me.

>omg Trump believes X you should dump him go--er guy, I mean he hates globalis-- I mean X. He totally hates X"

>calls global warming a hoax
>the ice caps on our planet are physically melting faster and faster, causing water levels to rise
>builds a wall around his golf course to save it from rising water levels
>a hoax
Trump is a fucking idiot. Climate change deniers are as bad as flat earthers. Global warming = climate change. Does he deny the ice age too? Is it so difficult to comprehend that the entire planet can get warmer too? Borderline autistic, fully ignorant.

>the ice caps on our planet are physically melting faster and faster, causing water levels to rise

that's wrong though

Why would anyone vote for this vile "man"?

You're ignorant as fuck.

What's underwater today that was above water in 1979? I'm interested.

he's actually right though
there is absolutely NO scientific proof that vaccines are linked to anything but vaccinating people
only alot of "could be linked"'s by shitty scientists

>ignoring seasonal changes

You're only digging your own grave with cherry picked arguments.

>ignoring the fact that the earth went from a ball of boiling water and magma to a ball of ice to a ball of water, etc...
>ignoring the fact that Canada issued massive quotas of hunt for polar bears due to the massive increase of population
>ignoring the fact that at both poles the ice surface massively increased in the past decade

This happens anually, never seen ice road truckers? The ice forms in the winter and melts again in the summer months. Global warming is still true though.

you're an idiot, you can do the math yourself, correlate vaccination periods, decrease in diseases prevalence (let's say tuberculosis) and autism

the eradication of the diseases happened in 90% of cases prior (often several decades prior) to the vaccination periods.

Melting ice does not increase sea levels, just like when the ice cubes in your glass of water melt they don't cause the glass to overflow, even if all the ice on land were to melt there would still no be any flooding because all the ice in the oceans would also melt.
The plastic floating in the ocean has a greater effect on sea levels than all the ice in the world.
In fact all this ice that is melting is causing a drop in sea levels.

2008, ABC news

newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2015/06/12/flashback-abcs-08-prediction-nyc-under-water-climate-change-june

OY VEY DELETE THIS

and remember, in 2 years there will be no more polar ice!

Because the alternative is worse.

No one cares, it's 2016 now

Because he trolls the fuck out of pieces of shit like you.

>$.05 has been deposited into your account

wtf!? I love trump now!

>autisms not made up
>life spans weren't increased artifically by the industrial revolution
gb2 leddit homo

We do it
F O R
R
E
E

dont forget we need more grant money too! alot more. like we have all these climate change scientists now...that dont really do anything...so send monies!

I guess the Chinese invented the concept of unions, government regulation, and minimum wage. Just some of the things that transfers jobs overseas.

#ImWithTrump Now

Welp. I guess im a #cruzmissle now

there's an official climate change 'canon', if you will. i've heard'f researchers that were told to trash data that didn't fit in with trends they were trying to show. this research is funded by shady characters that benefit from the perceived reality of the phenomenon. at least the truth forced them to back off from the term 'global warming'.

Fug this is stupid. Why Trump?

US had 100yrs of care free mass pollution. Any global climate Initiatives would prevent countries like China from doing the same.

Shill thread

Also

>Posts tweet from 2012
>Implies people can't change their mind