what does Sup Forums think of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

schoolcore

pseudo-emotional bullshit for high school girls

nice fiction

highschoolnaptimecore

A great work of fiction about a great work of fiction.

scifi fantasy

i hope you guys dont imply that holocaust didnt happen

it definitely happened. There's also likely a lot of misinformation regarding the cirumstances that led to the horrors

Oh it happened.

Because the allies cut supplies into Germany and everyone starved.

well that and the polish were irresponsible assholes from my understanding

The Holo-what now?

jewish propaganda. I'm sick of how jewlywood keeps pushing the holocaust narrative down our throat. So some Jews died 70 years ago, get over it. Meanwhile Jews are slaughtering Palestinians every day now and (((hollywood))) defends it. Where are all the movies about the ukrainians and orthodox christians killed by (((bolshevism))) or the millions of armenians killed by the (((young turks))) or the palestinians and lebanese killed by (((israel))) since 1948 or the millions of christians being killed by ISIS and other israeli-backed jihadist groups? None? Only the holocaust matters? The holocaust is the only genocide that ever happened? Go fuck yourself. I'm not even denying the holocaust, it happened and it was horrible, but I'm so sick of how people pretend like its the only genocide that happened or even that its the worst when there are far worse and more relevant ones that the jews have their hands dipped in.

>letting your son play with the jewish kids
Nothing a visit from the Gestapo couldn't fix.

Marxist propaganda

Every movie or book with a name like "The x and the/his/her/its y" or anything similar is pretentious retarded gay shit from mongoloids for mongoloids.

Don't even bother.

A silly work of fiction.

The movie was shit too.

Only a mongoloid would say something so stupid.

The same boring holocaust film jews keeping making for decades.

Good comedy.

I think the boy wasn't wearing pajamas at all. I think he might've been in some sort of Holocaust camp. But that can't be true, because it never happened.

true
the "it's just a shower!" scene has become a classic quote among the german youth

I really liked the young nazi that almost fucked the sister. A true patriot.

It wasn't the Germans who ran the death camps it was the Polish. Google it seriously, it was all in the Polish death camps.

The triggered fatass and the shitpost.

>The Man Who Stared at the Series of Misfortune Events of Curious Case of Benjamin Snicket and The Order of Phoenix at the Day the Earth Stood Still Under Unforgettable Journey With Mr Fluffyfag and His Meatball Rain Gotta Catch'em All Birth of Niggers"

instant blockbuster.

A character is named Dr.Pavel

you mean bollockbloffyflofferwallowhatch?

why are jews so obsessed with pyjamases?
does it remind them of the camp suits?

is this accurate?

Really activated my almonds.

>dull characters
>story added nothing new to the holocaust genre

If this was a zombie genre film people would call it out for what it was; a fucking snooze fest.

If it was such a snooze, then why am I so pissed about this?

It fucking beat the dead horse one too many times. I am so sick of feeling sorry for the poor Jews and then there's like one "good" German and its like, stop fucking patronising these bastards.

There are so many prisoners of war who will never have their stories told.
There are so many victims of war crimes who will never have a voice. Why the fuck do we need to see ANOTHER gay lame shitty holocaust movie?

pretty accurate

stop bitching, neckbeard

Super high IQs across the board honestly are a bad thing for society. It makes the human mind capable of justifying anything to itself, no matter how disgusting it might be.

One of the things I actually respect about a lot of these African nations is that because you could argue that most of these countries don't have particularly high IQs, they're more unwilling to accept initially retarded sounding shit right there at the gate, as it should be.

The white mind and the Jewish mind thinks "well hang on, let's try and discuss this for a second."

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM

Absolutely horrible, can't imagine the things jews where put through. Lets hope something like this never happens again

Always thought I was the only one who caught that. Hard to not laugh when being forced to watch it around others.

>cuckolding
>thinking man's fetish

pick two

watched this back at the cinema's with some friends. after the ending we're like "wtf was that, wtf is this movie?!"