Was he the chosen one?

Was he the chosen one?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nba/2017/06/14/sebastian-telfair-arrest-weapons-charges-legal-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

yEs

Say what you will about Lebron, but I can't remember another athlete with the hype he had actually living up to it.

>not Tom Brady

tom brady is the prince that was promised

Yeah, this. I remember ESPN broadcasting his fucking high school games on national TV. The dude was a phenom then and still is. GOAT? No fucking way. Still the greatest player of this generation.

Sometimes it's not just nice to see a guy live up to his hype and his potential. I wish Lebron all the best

Crosby and McDavid if you care about hockey at all.

Kareem probably had as much hype in the basketball community, but the sport wasn't as popular back then. I think Sebastian Telfair is the only guy I can think of who had close to Bron levels hype in high school.

Durant, pretty much on the road to 33-34 000 points.

>3-5
lel no

>Yeah, this. I remember ESPN broadcasting his fucking high school games on national TV.

Don't forget adidas, nike, and reebok all waving $100 million checks in his face and buying billboards in his hometown.

>1. Michael Jordan: $110 million, Nike (Jordan)
>2. LeBron James: $32 million, Nike

That's their annual earnings right now. I'm referring to the long-term, $100 million contracts that nike and adidas originally offered to Lebron, when he was 18. They were both about $10m per year apparently.

McDavid, Crosby, Harper, Luck

Lebron is doing well but Jordan will always outdo him in the sponsor game. Every nigger in the country (15% of the US) has it burned into their brains that they have to buy Jordan's shoes. They've been conditioned over decades. You can't beat that. It doesn't matter how much marketing you have.

You realize that's what they both make in a year, right? Their actual contracts are probably around $1 billion.

Ronaldo, Messi, Harper, Crosby

>Harper
He's had one truly great season, the rest have either been good or disappointing.
Should he count?

chosen to be frozen

Harper's an all-star this year

What's wrong with his mouth?

On what planet have any of those players disappointed
>inb4 plebus maximus that thinks Luck is in any way a disappointment

Were Ronaldo and Messi proclaimed the next GOAT when they were 16 years old like Lebron was?

unironically yes

Yes. That's what it says. The media doesn't lie.

succccccccccccccccc'ed

yeah he became an nba mvp and got one fo da land

>People in Ohio think splitting your name in half is cool and clever

Fucking dumb bastards, do they know Lebron is from Akron and used them to become a heroic figure again after joining the Heat?

do you see this trophy he's holding?
ONE
FOR
THE
LAND

Remember that in Lebron's own words if you're not living in Cleveland you should kill yourself

Niggalips

Objectively yes. He got one for Da Land and put himself in the GOAT conversation, that was the prophecy and it came true.

>ywn relive Da Land posting

>LeBeta
>GOAT

Bounce ball.- """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's not 2011 anymore

THE 2 GOATS

>Messi
>Crysby

>Luck

>Can't even guard

si.com/nba/2017/06/14/sebastian-telfair-arrest-weapons-charges-legal-case

Yes?

Messi was being mentioned as a phenom from age 15-16.

Ronaldo was a virtually unknown until he signed for ManU, and even then, nobody had him as a future GOAT.

Watch the highlights from the SVSM/Oak Hill games. Yes. He was chosen.
His ego and playing an unconventional (early in his career) position fucked it up tho

if Lebron hadn't been lucky and never met the right people at the right time, he would probably end up being a fat 6'8" neet who shitposts on Sup Forums everyday.

Was he the next one?

Oooh, I remember this guy, what the hell happened with him?

he went to USC like an idiot

got lazy and crashed in the NBA

He would like to have a word

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What's the problem with USC?

3-5

>the only thing in common between Lebron and Brady is when it's clutch time, they both pass the ball to their teammates

>high school junior
wasn't he 19 when got selected?

>3 (THREE) wins to 5 (FIVE) losses
N O P E

literally that ape face

You mean that guy who's been 10-9 the past two seasons and hasn't sniffed the playoffs since 2014?

Yeah, we're gonna need a bit more time before we decide if he lived up to the hype.

Paul, go to bed.