Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4XMOUzHdew
youtube.com/watch?v=2Rv5Chek2Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like yes: youtube.com/watch?v=J4XMOUzHdew

episode 11 promo: youtube.com/watch?v=2Rv5Chek2Dw

but only in January...

I hope Selina finally gets her fanny stuffed with female fingers this episode.

WHERE ARE THEY?

pretty sure that's from ep 10

>taking this shit seriously
How desperate can yoube.

Poison Ivy

I don't understand you. What a pointless post.

An attention seeking insight into the nothing that is you.

>people genuinely like this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ

i know it's pretty great right?

omg i'm so hyped

catsuit when ?

I gotta rewatch that movie. As far as style goes, Returns fucking nailed it.

Who's /withher/ here?
because I don't
tfw you will never protect Penguin's smile

she's so sexy
i love her when she's crazy

or when she's lesboing
mmm

bump

just finished watching episode 11.

i wish nygma would go back to doing his own thing rather than working together with barb and the other two. this teaming up with other villains thing is only fun when it's done on rare occasions IMO.

>that fucking cliffhanger

Why is being Gordon such suffering?

Pretty amazing how much better she looks now. Serious case of ugly duckling.

So... Is this good? I didn't like Arrow or Flash and CW seems to be shit.

Now NetFlixs DD and Jessica were good. Luke Cage was meh.

So would I like Gotham? I know it's not as campy as CW series or as cheap looking.

oh shit didnt even realize that they were going on a break after this episode.

is Mario really dead?

i think she's also gotten better at acting as the show progressed

oops, meant to quote

Comparing this to CW shit is like comparing Lord of the Rings to the Dungeons and Dragons SyFy channel movie.

Season 1 starts off slow, but picks up about r episodes in. A lot of it is spent setting up the characters, as there are a shit ton. Season 2 tops Season 1 in pretty much in every way. Season 3 is as good as Season 2 with some episodes surpassing it, also Gotham has gotten a lot more insane.

Atwoods are known for their bad luck.

hard to say but just based on that i'd say check it out, i also disliked luke cage and liked jessica jones and i really enjoy gotham. it's rather light hearted, at times gory and has beautifully framed shots and lighting

Yeah she was pretty stiff in Season 1 and behaved a little too edgy for my liking.

she's found the right balance for that now

Flash is garbage. Killer of the week shit and the killers of the week they have are fucking lame. A girl who can control bees, a man who can turn into poisonous gas, a man who can create doppelgangers of himself. Every big bad is a fucking speedster. You can tell they're running out of ideas because they've had about 5 killers of the week who are literally just super strong. Everything outside of the killer of the week is drama for teeny boppers with the most cringe inducing "lol i'm so awkward and quirky xD"dialogue I've ever heard. Only good thing about the show is Harrison Wells.

Gotham, starting with season 2 is GOAT. Season 1 killer of the week shit, but they drop that formula for season 2. Flash and Arrow are both shot and play out like soap opera for teenagers, cinematography and sets are so boring, flat and bland. Gotham actually feels like a comic show. The production design is excellent, it's suitably campy and edgy.

God, she already looks 40

>people actually watch this shit

who are you quoting

>The production design is excellent
this.

Is she still homeless, She's always dressed so well; Would like some Selena centric episodes that expand on her