twitter.com/AnonBabble

good pick

PotC 1

Donnie Brasco

Donnie fucking Brasco

There are none

Blow

One of the best/saddest films I have ever watched

He moves his mole around his face in between takes, that's how kino Tusk is. Came up with the brilliant idea himself. But you're an insufferable faggot so you probably don't care.

Dead Man

I cried at the daughter scene.

Good thing I was alone in the theatre

Pirates Of The Caribbean
Blow
The Ninth Gate
Fear And Loathing

>Yfw you will never be Johnny Depp and own your own 60mm private island in the Bahamas

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/caribbean/bahamas/halls-pond-cay/

Seriously... why even live? The place looks like paradise ffs

I want to kill Tojos on that island.

Johnny Darko

The Tusk, obviously. Or Nightmare on Elm Street.

Donnie brasco and the ninth gate. That's it.

What about the part where he makes the tape for his Father?

1st pirates of the Caribbean

The Ninth Gate
It's /lit/kino

depp's a good actor, he just has nicolas cage syndrome where it seems like he either has an awful agent or genuinely bad judgment (probably the latter, amber heard etc.)

just say no to tim burton 1 time for us johnny, please.

Nah
I've always wanted a qt daughter

did this guy cuck Stephen Dillane?

Who doesnt?

>60mm Island
My god. Not even Arnold's shrink ray can make habitable an island of this size.

It's funny because early in his career, he worked really hard to avoid being typecast as a pretty boy, and now he's just the PotC/Tim Burton guy and hasn't diversified his performance in years.
I mean, I guess by a certain age/level of insane wealth, it makes sense to rest on your laurels. But I wish he'd at least act less, or in more crap, so I didn't have to see any movies he's in.

Whats Eating Gilbert Grape.

Shit joke t b h
60mm is referring to the cost of the island. It's for sale right now for 60 million, he bought it for 3 million or so, I believe. MM is just the roman numeral for million.

The island is 460 acres with a groundskeeper who lives there permanently

Johnny depp is the john travolta of our generation

Jacques nicholson had cuckolds nest, shining, batman
Al pacman had godfather, godfather 2 and godfather 3
Robbie Do Negreos had taxi diver, scarface and deer hunter as well as heat.

What film has depp had?
Eddie sciśsorhands? Ed wood? Don Juan Martin?

His filmography sucks and that sucks since he's quite better actor in his generational. Compare it to Brad Pitt (troy, themla n' louise, mr and mrs smith), christain Bale (americania psychos, the darkkninght and the dark knight rises, exodus) and keanu reavus (speed, matrix, constatnine). They all are classics. What has depp? Nothing. And its sad because he will fade away like travolta did.

eh black mass was a switch up

Ed Wood

The Nightmare Before Chrsitmas

>Troy
>Mr and Mrs Smith
>Constantine
These are not considered classics user, not will they be

I fucking love Sweeney Todd

Yes, yes... that is all very interesting, but may I inquire: how many millimeters tall is this groundskeeper?

>my first waifu
good times

you mean like in men in tights? that robin hood spoof released back in the early 90's?

Sleepy Hollow ye cucks

>Brad Pitt (8-9 classics)
Thelma & Louise
Kalifornia
Interview with a Vampire
Seven
12 Monkeys
Fight Club
Troy
The Tree of Life

>Keanu Reeves (8-9 classics)
Point Break
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Speed
Johnny Mnemonic
The Devil's Advocate
The Matrix
Constantine
John Wick

>Christian Bale (13-14 classics)
Empire of the Sun
Pocahontas
American Psycho
Equilibrium
The Machinist
Batman Begins
The Prestige
The Dark Knight
Terminator Salvation
Public Enemies
The Dark Knight Rises
American Hustle

Troy is one of the most epic films that has been made.

Mr and Mrs Smith will go down as a classic for the ladies

Constantine, ok I'll give you that one (keanu is also a bad actor)

underrated and oft ignored

aside from you guys didnt like crybaby?

1. Dead Man
2. Blow
3. Sweeney Todd
4. Platoon
5. Ed Wood
7. The Ninth Gate
8. Rango

Donnie Brasco
Edward Scissorhands
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
and A Nightmare On Elm Street

All of these are "classics" though.
Fear And Loathing (dude drugs kino)
Pirates of the Caribbean (upbeat pirate kino)
Blow (dude drugs kino)
The Ninth Gate (literature kino)
Edward Scissorhands is a classic whether it was shit or not.
Sleepy hollow
Donnie Brasco
From Hell

No one could have done what Depp did in Pirates and by that, I mean, I think the first pirates movie is great and so does my 10 year old fucking brother.
Looking at the list, Depp has done some great movies, I don't know what your problem is lad.

Pirates of The Caribbean, The Ninth Gate, Sleepy Hollow, and From Hell sucked.

But i agree Depp has had some classics.

You have pleb taste, mate.
I'd understand if you just said Pirates and Sleepy Hollow, but From Hell and The Ninth Gate are great and you'll be hard pushed to find movies that do what they did better.
There is literally no other movie quite like The Ninth Gate.
From Hell was great as well but it's been a while since I've watched it last.

Pirates of the Caribbean is pretty good considering it's a huge blockbuster and was solely created to make a huge sum of money.

I miss the 90's so much

>>Ctrl+F Libertine
results
Are you fucking kidding me?
That's the ultimate Depp film

This is one of those movies that has been on my "to watch" list for fucking years. I'm pretty sure I have it downloaded, just never got around to watching it. Lol.

>from hell
>a classic

these are the plebs I share a board with

They don't compare favourable too other legends resume

When even future nobodies like nic cage, hugh jackman and tom cruise has a better record than him one have to question his legitimation of being percieved as one of the best among his generation. I don't even think he ranks among the top 20 greatest stars from 1980-2020, and that should tell you something.

How many times have I had you on my board? If you're a Baneposter, then I'm the biggest mutt in the history of Sup Forums.

I got cancer of the prick.

best kino was when he got drunk and beat up his wife

Its awful pretentious trash. Only hipsters like it.

When I introduce you, I'm gonna say, "this is a friend of mine." That means you're Sheevposter. Now if I said instead "this is a friend of ours", that would mean you're a Baneposter. A capiche?

Cage and Jackman are terrible actors. Depp is miles above both of them, what the fuck are you smoking?
You sound like the type of guy who says Dave Grohl was the talented one in Nirvana, lmao.

Depp has some great movies and they're a different class to anything starring Cage. Jackman is shit as well, to be honest.

The best actor alive right now is Joaquin Phoenix, though.

Pretty rad he just lives the life of jack sparrow in real life but with the bonus of having hundreds of millions of booty

For a nigger who didn't even want to act to begin with, he be lucky.

There's the mod. And, under him, there's the janitor. You know how this works?

- Yeah, it's like in Sup Forums.

Bullshit. Sup Forums is some guy you don't know telling you to go ban some other guy you don't know.

Got any tobacco?

Hardly a pleb, I just thought it was great. Same with The Rum Diary. It has a strange allure to it. Of course it's gonna be shit if you just got done watching some obscure black and white Japanese movie from the 50's and maybe "classic" was a stretch, but it's still pretty good.

Dead Man, Ninth Gate and Edward Scissorhands are probably the best things he's appeared in.

Donnie Brasco is the best film of the second half of the 90s.

Why is Secret Window so unpopular? Creeped the hell out of me when I saw it in my uncle's cabin.

you shtole muh shtory

his best flick imho

It's not even the best film of 1997.

>jackmans kinography
X-Men
Swordfish
X2
Van Helsing
The Prestige
The Fountain
The Last Stand
Les Miserables
Logan

That isnt bad. Its on the same level as Depp. Both has a major blockbusterseries that they lean heavily on and the rest is just a few good movies mixes with shitty cashgrabs. Jackman has also never beaten his wife, that has to count for sometjing.
And dont forget that depp has ~15 years on jackman.

Cage is a shittier actor than Depp, but so was john Wayne compared to someone like Peter Lorre or Clark Gable. Just look at all the kinos Vage has been in, the list is almost endless of entertaining and educating classics, like Con Air, The rock, Face/Off, wild at Heart, adaptation, bringing out the Dead, Raising Arizona, the wicker Man, Leaving Las Vegas, National Treasure.

Depp can only compare to Cage in terms of talent. Cage totally owns Depp at productivity and choice of film.

I liked Cage in Moonstruck 2bh

>Not mentioning Prisoners
Walk away.

>All capeshit
Fuck off, you don't know shit about Television or Film.
>Depp beat his wife
This never happened anyway and even if it did, so what? As if that means anything.

>wild at Heart, adaptation, bringing out the Dead, Raising Arizona, the wicker Man, Leaving Las Vegas, National Treasure.
>Kino
Oh fucking dear. You own the Transformers box set, don't you?

Depp means idiot in German.

Why is this film so comfy.

I only saw it a year or two ago on TV and ended up watching it all.

>tfw distantly related to the actress in that movie

t. King of England

>slamming your own cupboards and pouring your own pint of wine and smashing your own wine bottle in your own sink

you cucks need to get laid if you consider that domestic abuse

I wish he bottled that feminist slag Heard with a 200 year old wine to be completely honest

Arnie a qt

You call me names and disagree with me, yet you provide no arguments.
What kino has depp starred in? What makes him bigger than jackman/cage? Why doesnt it mean anything when one beats ones partner?

Let me guess, you're new here

Platoon is by far the best movie he's been in.
But he has only a small role.

>keanu reavus

i always wanted to punch that kid until his head pops. Dicaprio was just brilliant, shame he didn't get an Academy Award for this role.

Who the fuck is talking about being "bigger"?
Also, Depp is most certainly more recognisable than both Cage and Jackman.
I started shitting on you because I realised you're a pleb and it wouldn't be worth my time to go into detail about why exactly that you are wrong.
You called National Treasure "kino", for fuck sake. Lmao.
It just confirmed my suspicion that you are, and most likely always will be, a pleb.

Interesting. I was thinking of seeing that, but I'd lost faith by then.

Fucking kys you are the reason Sup Forums has turned to shit. Not willing to actually civilly discuss what you think is good and bad about certain actors or their works. This is obviously not a shitposting thread, something is not shit just because you say it is.
Grow up

I saw star wars before you even was born, dont tell me Im the pleb. Ive seen barry lyndon twice, fanny och alexander thrice and santangiao once. Im no more pleb than you.
Cage is bigger than depp, that is a fact. Cage has both grossed and earned more money than depp, look it up, thats why his bigge. More money equals better and bigger. Fact mate!

>Star Wars
Fucking garbage as well, you pleb cunt.
>Cage is bigger than Depp
You have to be on hard drugs, or something. No one with any sense can believe this.
It's Johnny fucking Depp. It's a completely different league. People in third world hell holes know who Depp is.
Also, I'm fairly sure Nicholas Cage is worth less than 200 million, where as Depp is worth 500... and managed to maintain at least some integrity.

Well, I dont see anyone else but you advocating for depp over cage in this thread, it makes it 1 for and 1 against. That is 50/50 in other words. You better believe it is. And even if you argue that its less than that, I have the triumph card in the trump. He won with less than fifty so therephore depp>cage.

Nice trolling lad but truly I wish you were dead

Are you trolling? Can't tell because you write like a troll but hate like a shillarysupporter!

Best Character

This one was funnier, but I don't think Lecter ever said this.

Not at all, you're just too sensitive.
It's just obvious that Depp is in an entirely different league to Cage.

the-movie-times.com/thrsdir/ActorVS.cgi?ncage jdepp

I can agrre that depp is perhaps and maybebigger than cage, but they still play in the same league. And according to the public vote cage is more talentful than depp, which i consider is the most impotent trait in a actors. Talent is big.

the Willy Wonka remake
he was so cute in it

what about Once Upon A Time In Mexico

This

All I remember about it is that I liked it
And demon sex