BREXIT UP 10% AFTER DISASTROUS WEEK FOR REMAIN CAMPAIGN

>The campaign to take Britain out of the EU has opened up a remarkable 10-point lead over the Remain camp, according to an exclusive poll for The Independent.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/kultur/2016-06/brexit-referendum-eu-kuenstler-aufruf-fs
youtube.com/watch?v=jDiPAVPz1k4
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/720535511052455936/video/1
spiegel.de/international/europe/german-finance-minsiter-schaeuble-warns-against-brexit-a-1096942.html
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CRASHING THIS UNION

Oh shit nigger
Is this because of all those people who registered after the deadline?

IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

JUST 13 MORE DAYS. BURGERBROS ARE ROOTIN FOR YA.

Don't let it go back down
You can do it!

Nah, just remain looking shit in TV debates we've have

Brexit isn't a binding poll

the UK will stay in the EU and it will be for the best, no matter what the votes say

You can do it Brit Bros
I will forever respect you guys if you leave that union of cucks.

Then you can work on getting your free speech back.

Keep fighting! No rest until you crash the union!

THE WILL OF THE ANGLOSPHERE IS WITH YOU, FATHER.

Crashing this union...

It's already been scripted you faggots.

The establishment wants us to remain.

Brexit will not happen even if the entire population vote for it.

REDEEM YOURSELVES BRITAIN

I'LL STOP CALLING YOU MUHAMMAD

Honestly, if Britain votes on Brexit and the EU / the British government doesn't let them leave, then there could be war.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

Remain campaign is blundering the debates hard.

Fuck off cockroach.

Please leave and crash this cuckdom.
Is the government forced to follow referendum or is it one of those "referendums" where it's essentially expensive poll that could be used as propaganda if the right choice is made by The People?

It's not binding because nothing can bind a future parliament here, but politically it is binding, they would ruin themselves and cause an electoral bloodbath in snap elections otherwise.

>war

That's just a fantasy certain people have. It's overly dramatic and will never happen.

is The Independant pro-remain?

Fuck off yank

where can i find me a qt3 like that?

Yes

Probably the most pro-remain newspaper besides the Guardian or the Mirror

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

CRUSH THE EU

RESTORE NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY

>More than 436,000 extra voters signed up for a vote in the EU referendum after David Cameron reopened registration

>Nearly a quarter of a million of late sign-ups were under the age of 35

We're not gonna leave

There's nothing "for the best" in letting other people lord over your life. It just demonstrates how weak and stupid you are as an individual.
Fuck off lefty.

WITH NO (eurocrat) SURVIVORS

It's not legally binding due to parliamentary sovereignty, but politically ignoring it would cause snap elections, split the government party into two and cause electoral decimation for the betrayal.

so this is pretty significant, good to hear

Probably the most pro-Remain paper

13 days friendos. Just don't fuck up and keep good propaganda, if you do this france and some other will follow.

Your swamp is the next to exit. Don't fuck it up.

Holy shit what a massive jump up

Those fags who signed up after the deadline were late. They're just lazy as fuck and hopefully that'll be the reflection of what happens on the 23rd; a bunch of Remainfags don't go out and vote because they're too lazy.

Okay:

>Britain leaves the EU
>Trump is elected President

What happens next if these actually take place?

dont get your hopes up

EU jews have too much money
you wont be allowed to leave.

Fraud corruption and blighted ground is what awaits us all

How was last week disastrous? What happened?

How ironic

Nah that's the grauniad

UNKEK BRITAIN

Fuck off, kike

This is your last chance to uncuck yourselves, bongs.

Might be ironic if you're fronting your own imaginary implications.

Does it really matter? They'll just respond to a leave vote by tabling such a shitty exit deal that nobody will want it.

I really want it to happen - I lived in the UK for four years and loved it to death, but these EU scumbags aren't interested in the will of the people.

A number of TV debates and Q&A programmes that were seen to be won by leave.
And some big name lefties in Labour backing leave too.

remainers tried to barrage the farrage with this creature, they failed miserably.

Please please please do it

Remember you wear a trip

Can we talk about pic related?

I missed Question Time last night but just finished watching it and holy fuck Izzard was a cunt.

Also ITV debate? Eagle was atrocious and combined with pic related has me nearly voting Leave.

WAIT UNTIL THOSE BREXIT PEOPLE SEE THIS REMAIN POSTERS ARTISTS MADE!

zeit.de/kultur/2016-06/brexit-referendum-eu-kuenstler-aufruf-fs

i sincerely wish you can do this. There is hope, don't let it go, get involved in this process, get out and redpill as much people as you can. This opportunity is so important that it worths the effort.

Germany turns super saiyan

>has me nearly voting Leave.
Do it lad

The west gets its spine back. The EU collapses, Europe has genuinely free trade again, and the cucks are dealt a severe blow.

Remember you post about trips.

hahahhahahaha holy fuck

it's fucking happening

BRITAIN WILL SAVE EUROPE'S ASS YET AGAIN.

WHEN WILL YOU YUROPEENS FUCKING LEARN?

Look at this shit.

All their """Columnists""" are adamantly pro-remain, despite the Independent being touted as, well, an independent newspaper.

At least their coverage of what politicians say is fair and not cherry-picked, so I'll give them that.

Got my finest cutlery ready.

I understand now. Whatever that thing is for, his backing of it is a fantastic argument against said thing.

Isn't there some legal action being taken against it though? can't remember were i read it, but someone was gonna sue because of this.

That picture took way too long to interpret. What a shitty ad.

You can't deflect from these trips though, people remember what you say

gruaniard is so strapon-deep in the arse of its lefty readership that it's not even arguing for remain votes - it's literally poking fun at the stereotypical "leave" voter and in doing so alienating everyone that isn't a goddam millenial hipster.

Aren't you the guy from the Christian threads? Why do you wear the tripcode?

>zeit.de/kultur/2016-06/brexit-referendum-eu-kuenstler-aufruf-fs

>Quintessentially British

Don't fuck this up now bongs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDiPAVPz1k4

Because he wants attention. Why else would someone do it.

Tripfags are either trolls or are emotionally dissatisfied with being anonymous, either way they have a mental illness and crave attention

Ouch

Nice singles.

So that conversations in threads can be picked up in future ones.

come on and slam and welcome to japan or maybe vietnam

This shit took like 15 seconds to try to read, hope this gets neutrals mad and have -15 remain points in there mind.

> there could be war.

you need guns to fight a war, chap

> ++ Brexit trenches update ++
> ++ Message starts ++

"Hello Blighty/pol/. Are you listening closely? I will say this only once because we are being shelled by project fear. Again. At this point folks. I have no idea how it will go. The Leave lads certainly have a chance. There's some glorious sortie's yet to come wading into no mans land up against those project fear fembot tv debate suicide bombers in the next few weeks trying to talk Leave EU to death but we will overcome.

We have endured Obama's V-2 Rocket attacks, fanned off mustard gas luvvies from auntie beeb, laughed at the IMF Vichy drones and Canuck suicide bombers from the BoE and shielded our faith from the boring battle priests of the CoE acting like politicians, and just today Luftwaffe Wolfgang dropped a load of propaganda bombs on us and that cracked a teapot or two in the trench bunker. But despite project fear sending their best against us WE ARE STILL STANDING with the Brexit trenches fighting on for you.

But the Brexit trenches needs your help Brit/pol/ There's just under two weeks to go and it's the final big push. Think about voting Leave for us. That's all you have to do. Good luck chaps and chapettes, keep your chin up. Brexit trenches update over but not out."

> ++ Messages ends ++

But he was for leaving the EU until literally 12 months ago. In fact, you could mistake his words for Rees-Mogg's elocution if you ignored his accent:

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/720535511052455936/video/1

kek

spiegel.de/international/europe/german-finance-minsiter-schaeuble-warns-against-brexit-a-1096942.html

The German finance minister said in an interview there will be no access to the common market or arrangements similar to Switzerland and Norway if Brexit wins.

Britain will be cockblocked from the European market. I'm dying to see how Brexshitters will replace that for trade deals with Nigeria and India. You people are taking this country to ruin, most migrants coming into the UK aren't even Europeans, there's still shitloads of Muslims and negroes from outside the EU being allowed into the country and you faggots won't address that.

Your cuck master Farage is always talking about how wonderful it will be to allow all those Jamaican and Pakistani brain surgeons into Britain when we leave the EU.

OI, NIGEL, WE GOT ONE!

FUCKING NO SURVIVORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bye bye Mrs Eurocrat pie
Took the Jaguar down to Dover and no fugees were nigh

"And there we have it... with an astounding 61% of the vote - the leavers have it."

Your face when this happens?

Nice try Mohammed

Aren't we like 7% of German exports, I'm sure they would be keen to keep trading with us.

if your politicians don't let you leave hopefully the queen will step in and force them.

>then there could be war
with what? Assault spoons?

Ireland had a similar referendum. They voted no.
They had them vote again until yes won.

Why is the Queen sitting in her own Cabinet? Good god Aussie Bro, i'm a Rebel American and even I know what the role of the Queen of Australia is in her government.

"Let's starve the British of trade opportunities, that'll totally kill them off"
-Napoleon

not gonna happen.

How can Germany put a fucking economic sanction on their biggest car buyer? It would crash their own economy AfD would win instantly.

we will lose our gibsmedat but goddamnit this is hilarious

You are not going to make it bros. You haven't learned anything from Trump and Me-Me Magic. It is not about the odds, it is about what you say and believe will happen. If you repeat an idea enough time to start believing it, there is a chance it will come to reality. The more people have this same velief, the higher the cances to make it happen. Take Trump, he's been repeating he's winning from the begginning of his campaign even when the odds of him winning were near 0%. But he has kept making other people belive that idea and he's been shaping reality through general perception.

You have to repeat it ad believe it. Repeat it ad absurdum, make other people repeate and believe it.
You can do it.

YOU WILL BREXIT.

NIGEL FARAGE ON ANDREW NIEL AT 7:30 BBC1
>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

what're the current estimated percentages for leave/stay?

>put a CLEAR deadline
>know that lazy fucks will vote remain because exit might take a modicum of effort
>reopen the registration to get those voters in

I don't care if it fucking crashed, this isn't the 500 word essay meme, it's harder to fucking sign up for Netflix for gods sake.

God I'm mad.

Good luck with that, Herr Schaeuble

If this happens, the the Conservative party is completely finished, and UKIP will gain 50%+ of the vote becoming the biggest party.
They either keep us in, and destroy themselves, or let us leave and keep their party and jobs intact.