The Netherlands couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Belgium in a week

>The Netherlands couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Belgium in a week
TOP KEK WAAL PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Dutch are ITCHING for a war with Belgium. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Wallonian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Frisians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Waal pig shit they see. When the Dutch done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A tiny patch of land has a better military than another, even tinier patch of land
Congrats, I guess

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

At least we actually own our patches of land Yaris Souvlakis.

Please liberate us.

I'm not sliding shit you nigger.
Flanders belongs to the Netherlands. Wallonia deserves to burn.

>fighting your brothers when there are invaders in your home country right now

It's like a person with down syndrome and one with cerebral palsy fighting over a chicken nugger

vrek kankernongool

This isn't a shit posting contest about Canada vs Australia.

BELGIUM BTFO
WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

How can you ever be relevant when the size of your entire country is like a quarter of my province? Just keep bringing in those Moroccans, Piet

if you aint dutch
you aint much

You do realize my country has like half the population of yours, right?

>a fucking leaf
>thinking he's more relevant than us

We are both irrelevant as fuck, stop pretending like you're not.

Well, we have Geert, you have Justin

BELGEN AAN DE HARTMONITOR

DE NEUK UIT GEBLAZEN

How can you make war on pretty much a non country?

We are in G7 so actually yeah we are more relevant. The only special councils your country sits on is the immigration board of the EU where you vote to increase refugee quotas

>half the population

Alright let's account for that. Lets imagine your country is twice as big because you have twice the population, you'd still couldn't even compete.

Face it, you had a chance to be great and you threw it all away, and there isn't any coming back from that.

Geert and Justin are cuck moderates sorry but if you believe in politics you're a cuck moderate as well

Based. Count me in.

BELGEN OP ZELFMOORDWACHT

>bragging about the g7

Lel