Is this repulsive thing a trend in your country?

Is this repulsive thing a trend in your country?

Women are so pathetic they want to look like cows only because it's a trend.

some what I don't give a shit though

It is. Even worse, tattoos are the norm among college girls now. tattoo's have been normalized to the point of complete unoriginality along with not being attractive at all.

>not branding your sow and breeding her daily after milking her udders

I think it's cool. Kys moral police, faggot.

That's attractive

Yes it is pretty disgusting

I have a female friend who has one of them and the guy didn't stab it perfectly evenly so as a result she's always fumbling on it to set it straight which looks like her picking her nose all the time.

Pretty stupid and disgusting.

T. Numales

Those were cool back in 2009

t. Evangelical loser

One needs not be a protestant to see how unattractive nose rings are. I don't have any moral outrage, just physical disgust.

>have wife
>no tattoos
>never had a piercing; not even ears
>wears minimal makeup and modest clothing
I'm not even an ideological faggot about it like you virgins are. There's nothing wrong with tats and piercings.

>Chairo maricón defendiendo a las mujeres

Why would you highligh the nose with a piercing, I mean I understand mouth and ears because they can be sensual and even erogenous zones but the fucking nose?

Especially the part were goo comes out of?

Please. It just looks stupid and ridiculous.

Only around the hip and artistic circles of young people (say, artists, musicians or people close to them)

It's sick and disgusting.

Then don't pursue them. I'm sure you're not their type anyway. You're probably not most women's type.
Plenty of men like it, so it's not going away until it becomes passé.

I fucked two girls with those lol

You sound like a rostie lol

>Brazilian men
>not any women's type

We're literally the alpha males of the earth.

Sadly yes
At least its useful as a whore sign

Nose and ear piercing are fine

Tattoos are disgusting

The thing is, these girls don't do this to be sexy, they do this to because they're masochists and want to be hated. I mean, they know they will be worth less than a normal person if they get a piercing, and this kind of drives them to do it.

>numale
Back to >>>/metal/ shitstain.

Its fucking repulsive to me, just as bad as tattoos. Even worse is I've seen some otherwise very good looking girls with them. You just know they have fucked a bare minimum of 15 different guys already. Any type of piercing outside of ears is a major redflag. The thing is, its just a phase for these retarded sluts. They'll take it out, and their future cuck husband will never know of her past.

i love it and i hate that i love it

Nose piercings are the second most common next to ears and have been common for decades, for a "trend" they sure are lasting a long time.

Once again reminded why I can trust and respect these nations.

THIS

You can hide your virgin asspain a little better than that.

You can only fuck low quality girls, I understand its better than nothing.

Another thread succesfully derailed into a "my opinion > your opinion"

It was in like 2008.

>rostie
I'm not, but think what you will.
>Brazilian men
I did not say anything about Brazilian men. I said something about you, a specific Brazilian faggot.
When was the last time a woman who wasn't a relative touched you lovingly?
I disagree.

Tattoos used to be okay before they became normie core.

used to be, but I haven't seen one for a while now

nope, never seen it and i'm in paris

this is so 2008-09, at least in my cunt. It's been making a comeback though