You're not really a Trump supporter, if you don't own a gun. Period

You're not really a Trump supporter, if you don't own a gun. Period.

ITT: Trump MAGA EDC Wallbuilderâ„¢ Ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>vibrator and a bandana
Don't lie. This is just your sex toys you freaky faggot

this made me cringe hard

What the fuck gun is that?

>this made me cringe hard

The truth hurts.

I am not allowed to own a gun in my state that's not a single shot marshmallow gun

Fuck off I spam Pro-Trump shit all the time cunt.

Tfw not allowed to own guns in my state

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD

airsoft gun and a qu`ran

OP is a faggot

>I am not allowed to own a gun in my state that's not a single shot marshmallow gun

My baby would destroy a squirrel at 495 FPS.

It's so powerful, it really should be illegal.

>mentally ill, manscaper, sewing enthusiast, reads the Quran with a vibrator

Bern out with role playing fetish confirmed

> 2016
> allowing private citizens to own firearms

enjoy your dead children

>tried to buy a trump shirt off the official campaign shop
>asks for employer name and occupation
why?

>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

Um. What?

I literally took this photo in my arts & crafts man cave sewing room, uploaded it and made up this thread post.

What are you going on about, Mr. Tin Foil?

>Bern out with role playing fetish confirmed

I voted for Trump in the primaries and bought a MAGA hat.

Can't be more conservative than that.

#MAGA #Trump2016

>why?

Did you use a company credit card?

I didn't have to enter any personal info, other than my name and address.

It did take like a month to get the hat. They sell out super fast and you have to wait for a new batch from China.

>enjoy your dead children
>UK
>Muslim London Mayor

Enjoy your raped and dead children

no, was using my personal.

>Buying fake Trump gear

Kill yourself famalam

>no, was using my personal.

Well, they're probably trying to collect information for polls and marketing reasons.

Oh well.

>Buying fake Trump gear
Oh no, nigger. I have my MAGA receipt and bought it from the Trump website.

Took a month to get.

You don't need a gun to vote for trump

>those books

Well it sure as hell wasn't from CHYNA

>tfw no guns because domestic violence conviction

desu I'm starting to welcome shariah law if it means that disciplining your gf will be ok

>domestic violence conviction

Just ask your drug dealer to get you a stolen gun.

Yes you can. Stop being a faggot.

Its not a real gun.

>You're not really a Trump supporter, if you don't own a gun. Period.
Dumb. Plenty of people in Europe love Trump.

>Its not a real gun.
Let me shoot you in the eyeball at point black range and see if it's not real.

Squirrels, rats, birds and lizards fear me.

dubs check'd.

End your misery you pathetic loser

You fugged up man

>Plenty of people in Europe love Trump.
Nice dubs.

People are allowed to love Trump, but a Trump supporter means a Trump VOTER.

If you can't vote, you have no voice in the USA.

Enjoy your Sharia Law in Europe.

Bye.

You're not really a Trump supporter, if you don't own a bottle of Trump water. Period.

MAGA!!!!!!

An intelligent, observant, insightful man could tell a lot from this pic.

pop the chamber on it then son. take a pick with the chamber open.

>End your misery you pathetic loser

Not before I see another, more horrendous terrorist attack on Paris and you Muslim loving French cucks.

:^)

MAGA

>You fugged up man
Nice dubs. A dub friendly thread.

this is one of the stupidest things posted today

>You're not really a Trump supporter, if you don't own a bottle of Trump water. Period.

God damnit! You're so right.

Chess mate, dude.

Chess mate.

>take charge of bipolar disorder
>the quran
>sewing
Please be bait...

I don't care.
I would enjoy watching you livestream your suicide
100% serious

USA USA USA USA USA

I work with guns for a living. Drop the mag and open the chamber and take a pic.

>pop the chamber on it then son. take a pick with the chamber open.

You don't have to pop the chamber on these new technologically advanced guns.

Check out that row of .45 ACP bad boys!

Can go through melted butter, like...

...melted butter.

No gunz

Thank God I bought a Mosin a month ago then.

>I work with guns for a living.
Then I guess you know how powerful this deadly weapon is. I call her Margerie, but she prefers to be referred to in an ambiguous gender pronoun; she's a bit of a cunt.

Oh, and see here 235 yards. 495 fps.

knife, gun, sewing book and a dildo.
never change, america

How do you plan on supporting Trump when your not old enough to vote

>No gunz
Excellent English, Paco.

>Thank God I bought a Mosin a month ago then.
Upload a pic or I call bullshit.

There are literally no states in which you cannot legally and easily own a magazine fed semi-automatic .30 cal hunting rifle. Something like pic related.

That is enough gun to kill anything that lives the Americas, four legged or two with a single shot. Most restrictions passed in recent years are on Milsurp or tacticool stuff, which is why they talk about muzzle brakes foregrips and bayonet lugs. Nowhere have they yet managed to outlaw semi automatic long rifles.

I own 26 individual rifles pistols and shotguns. Does that mean I'm a super supporter?

>How do you plan on supporting Trump when your not old enough to vote

I'm old enough to fuck your mom.

Took the pic a couple days ago.

>I own 26 individual rifles pistols and shotguns. Does that mean I'm a super supporter?

It means you're a super...American.

Congratulations, Edna.

Seriously buy a real gun. That daisy wont get you anywhere during the happening.

>Took the pic a couple days ago.
Nice. How much did you pay?

It's British, right? Kind of a collectors item, isn't it?

But where is your problem solver?

Thanks for the great pic user. Keep em coming Sup Forums bros. I'm just a fucking leaf kek.

>Seriously buy a real gun. That daisy wont get you anywhere during the happening.
Did you not see the books under the MAGA hat?

I'm going to see if I can get one despite my *cough* issues.

I had my ex-gf's 9mm glock for a while that she bought legally, but after we broke up she demanded I give it back to her.

I regret giving it back to her. Should've told her it was stolen or something. It was a nice gun.

>But where is your problem solver?
Lol My brother is a police detective.

Anyone gives me shit, you'll literally have Batman detective your ass to prison.

If someone breaks in to my place, I have 2 miniature poodles and a 64 yr old woman who will literally scream so much you'll think it's a banshee and run away.

I feel pretty safe. I live in an upscale neighborhood anyway.

Literally haven't seen a nigger in months.

Hes right. I wouldnt go for a BAR though. Too pricy. Check out an Ares SCR. best deal for ban states. But truth be told its better just to move.

Nuggets are russian and cost next to nothing, Pic related isn't my nugget, but I have 3 just like it that I got for $49.99 US each like ten years ago.

Pic related costs 250-400 bucks and is legal in New York, where I live.

250$ from Big R. I found completely by chance. Didn't go in planning to walk out with a bill of sale.
It's has all matching serials, bayonet, ammo pouches, cleaning kit, and the strap.
And nah, it's Russian. This particular one was manufactured in 1937. And some of them can be worthwhile to collect if it's a rare variant, like ex-snipers, but since Russia made like 17 million of the damn things. They were really cheap because we had millions left as surplus imported into the states but the days of cheap Mosins are over.

Why isn't there a break between the slide and receiver?

Appears to be one piece, is it a lighter?

Got my Remington 1100 right here, reading art of the deal

Trump hats are made in the USA, shitty knockoffs are from Chyna.

I have literally Identical 91/30 long nugget That my dad bought me for my 18th birthday, They've gone way up in price, cus mine is in factory new condition all matching and only cost $90.

OP, you're not a very smart Trump supporter if you advertise what sort of weapon(s) you keep to ZOG.

I sometimes can't tell whether it's just idiocy or FBI fishing for info.

You forgot to show off your vape buddy..

Buy me one and mail it to me

Where did you get it? Gun store or gun show?

Great response kid..

>Why isn't there a break between the slide and receiver?

It's a new, top of the line technological marvel used by top black ops secret forces in the military and government.

>Got my Remington 1100 right here, reading art of the deal

A real Trump supporter, right here folks.

That's the free market for you.
Demands going up, and supply can only go down. I wish I had my FOID card years ago so I could have gotten it at an absurdly low price.

>Foreign POS gun

Herb Phillipsons Army/Navy Surplus, Local Sporting goods chain.

It's called a KBI SA 2000m, its your standard Civie AKM Clone, mechanically identical, with a slightly different magazine catch, so it's restricted to 10 round mags.

That pic is not mine, but I have the exact gun ready to go in the gun safe as my ready gun along with a 12 Gauge Mossberg 500 cruiser.

Greetings user,
I'm going to assume you're new here, so let me explain to you how it works-- none of us here use cute little nicknames for a reason.

Well, a few reasons. Firstly, none of us take "credit," and therefore none of us here ever have to take "blame." Next, a bunch of media scum, especially lately, has been fishing around here looking to smear the site.

Also, you won't want the cute little name when a Turk dumps CP right under you and there's a screeshot of your cute little name right atop a thumbnail of CP.

Now, no need to thank me. Just trying to help you get adjusted to how ANONYMOUS posting works on the channels. If you are so invested in having a "name" you feel the need to give yourself one and get upvotes, downvotes, etc.. I'd suggest leddit or kikebook.

Thank you.

>Trump hats are made in the USA, shitty knockoffs are from Chyna.

It's real, bro. Calm down and Vote Trump.

#MAGA

yeah, late 90s early 2000s we picked up so many Various Nuggets, SKS, K98k Mausers and even a Swiss K31 for basically nothing. Never paid more than $200 bucks for a Milsurp rifle.

>Fake ass fugazi trump water

This is the real trump water dumbshit

Yea didnt even see that. /k/ommando here i focus right to guns. Dont know what to tell you. Technically speaking unless you've been 10-13d you can still by a gun even if your bipolar. But its truly up to you if you'd feel comfortable owning one.

Thats a solid Hungarian rifle.

Been mulling over what gun to get as my first. I've been wanting a good cc sidearm, but rifles are cheaper and allow me more money to save towards the wedding ring I'll be purchasing soon.

Sell your oldshit rifles and buy a glock 19 and ammos

Trump supporters sure love their guns, and they love threatening to use them on people running for public office who are also under the protection of the secret service.

Down here in the south a good used Glock 19 will run you about 400 bucks. Worth the investment and can fulfill all the duties you need it to.

>But its truly up to you if you'd feel comfortable owning one.
Nice trips.

Yeah, I worked at a gun range, and I've been around guns all my life, so I'm comfortable with them.

I had the glock in my room for a year, and never thought about blowing my brains out with it, which was my initial fear with the depression and shit.

I think I'm old enough now that I know I don't want to die, despite the depression, so I'm good having a loaded gun in my room in case someone breaks in to the house.

I'll go try and buy one and see what they say.

I did get baker acted twice (I think 10-13d is California or west coast, right?) when I was younger and cut myself, but who knows, either way I can get a gun really easy here in this state.

Fucking teenagers can get them, I should be able to get one too.

It goes bang every time you pull trigger, and puts the boolets within an inch or two of where you pointed it. For the money I have no complaints about it.

what am i if i own a gun store?

Nice. Thanks for the education, bros.

>I sometimes can't tell whether it's just idiocy or FBI fishing for info.

If you can't tell, then always assume it's the FBI watching you, recording and monitoring you, and soon they'll be recruiting you for the Jason Bourne program.

YOU'RE GOING TO BE A SUPER SPY, BRO!

>You forgot to show off your vape buddy..

I quit smoking years ago, otherwise I'd be a vape snob douche posting vape threads all day, every single day.

It's...it's what I do.

Thanks for the edumecation, brother.

I have a carry permit and had to pass an FBI background check so they already know I have guns. Who gives a fuck.

>Great response kid..
Thanks, Cyprus.

I stay up all night writing and planning these responses in preparation for the next day.

>Foreign POS gun

"Packaged in the USA from components made in Japan, Taiwan and China."

Pretty much just like anything else in the world.