/nba/ - BIG3 Edition

Tonight (June 25th) on FS1

Full schedule, teams, and rosters.
bleacherreport.com/articles/2717669-big3-basketball-league-2017-season-schedule-and-full-team-rosters

DAL:Seth Curry still wants to be a combo guard
DAL:Mavericks to pick up Yogi Ferrell's option
PHO:Earl Watson thinks Josh Jackson can play 1-5
LAC:Chris Paul declines his player option
LAC:Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent
BKN:Nets to have open competition for starting C
SAC:The Kings are releasing Arron Afflalo
DET:Kentavious Caldwell-Pope suspended 2 games
DAL:Cuban: This is the beginning of the DSJ era
PHI:Embiid will likely have minute restrictions?
MIN:Wolves planning to keep Ricky Rubio?
NO:DAL not expected to go after free agent PG

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6ja590/harrison_barnes_on_his_relationship_with_dirk_i/
youtu.be/DNyMMntgvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=KAxVuNY47-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ag5kEBP3DFk
streamable.com/jvnqm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NBA PLAYERS WHO CONFIRMED WATCH ANIME WATCHLIST
>Steven Adams
>Spencer Dinwiddie
>De'Aaron Fox
>Johnny O'Bryant III
>Festus Ezeli
COULD /OURGUYS/ BEAT THE WARRIORS?

Don't forget to @ me if you discover other anime watching freaks in the league

The league is like 98% black. I'm sure more than half of them watch anime.

I'm not talking just about guys who have seen an anime I'm sure a lot watched DBZ I'm talking about guys that watch anime and know what the word anime even means.

If the rockets or any other tema tsigns cp3 I will litterally kill myself on cam...

all these "rumors" from these "insiders" are so full of shit, he already verbally resign with the team b4 theplayoffs...

so this is what /nba/ has become, infested with weebs. Old /nba/ would have never tolerated this.

>old /nba/

>PHO

Last attack on Titan episode was litty

That looked like Eren's father standing on the beast titan

dope pic if i was a lakeys fag I would save that

You're in for a surprise my friend.

>watching AOT

shit taste

bruh...i literally can't even. can't even. AOT is /nba/ approved

it's okay to watch mediocre stuff just for the sake of it but watch better anime too friend

can't even what?

AOT is a bad show and you should feel bad for watchign it.

No wonder the league is shit, millenials, weebs, and even millenial weebs make it to the NBA. Wish i had a time machine to go back to Jordan era basketball.

I interpreted this as "I can't believe AOT is /nba/ approved." Not sure if that's what you were going for but whatever

Why did they never make another season of black lagoon

Can you kill yourself on camera either way?

AOT is the GOAT. What the fuck kind of shows do you watch clips?

how old are you? I'm 28 and still in the "millenial" age range, chances are unless you are in your mid 30's(which in case why havne't you killed yourself yet?" you are also a millienial...

currently watching boruto and love lab, am also watching JoJo's but that's for work, not really enjoying it tho....

clips I know this "work" thing is just a lie to make your job look super cool to us losers....stop lying and admit you enjoy jojo....

Boruto is lit but the pacing sucks ass though

AOT could have been good when it was humans vs titans but then it became titans vs titans which just ruined the whole appeal to the show and made it have no unique qualities.

Truly great /nba/ approved anime are K-On, Ping Pong the Animation, Evangelion and more but I won't list them cause too many titles might confuse you

It turns into humans vs humans. You won't like season 3 on so on

omg!!!!! aldnoah zero is lit!!

This. AOT lost all appeal when they went full anime.

My favorite basketball player is NIKOOOOLAAA

Because the guy that created it keeps putting the manga on hiatus.

>clips I know this "work" thing is just a lie to make your job look super cool to us losers....stop lying and admit you enjoy jojo....

lol my job is not super cool, you know how horrible it is to run social media accounts for a company?

you have to keep up on all the latest trends and stupid slag that kids are using, actually have to pay attention to memes, oh and you can't talk shit back to ppl who shit on you because you are representing a company....

my thoughtes exactly, lost intrest in the premise after 2 the cast can transform into titans...

breh I stopped at 10 episodes it was shit

Wow I just found the most awesome anime. I highly advise everyone to check out Yuri on Ice

You're watching anime for work? What kind of company do you do social media for?

>be boston celtics
>win 60 games
>draft michael porter jr and doncic

(You)

don't try to make the real anime OGs look bad just cause you're mad we're talking cartoons

better question is why is relife only getting some ovas

>reddit.com/r/nba/comments/6ja590/harrison_barnes_on_his_relationship_with_dirk_i/

never knew dirk was an such an asshole, I hope barnes stands up to him next season...

wow inuyaha is so beutiful...iwant to fuck him

Why the fuck does Ibaka look like a fashion model?
Like he's got a huge dick and looks like he should be working for Prada and Ralph Lauren.

Add the fact he makes millions playing basketball.

he's pretty handsome imo, sneaky top 10 handsome nba player,

also anyone have those ibaka big dick pictures?

I always forget to save those.

I payed $22 dollars yesterday to acquire Suns GM Ryan McDonough's contact information so I could email him about helping him make the Suns better but he never responded what do? I also have his work phone number but I'm not sure if I should call it or not.

I can't get a boner to anime unless there's uncensored nipples at least.
There was also recently an anime about making sex jokes and they had collars on them that made it so they couldn't say anything dirty, then the student council president was a nymph that tried to rape the MC. Shit was hot.

WHy are white people so cringey?

youtu.be/DNyMMntgvIo

>payed
i love this meme

What is your plan to make the suns better?

Who did you pay for the contact info, nba gm's contact info is public, how do you think they get trades done if they don't know each other's phone #, you got ripped off for 22 dollars my freezze

BIG

That was cool as fuck tho.

What you talkin bout?

white ppl ruin everything blacks make, except for the nba inronically which no one itt wants to talk about...

please no racism....

wow check your privilege

why the fuck havent they announced the awards yet? what the fuck? who the fuck got MVP and ROY?

So like what if cp3 signs with the Lakers and Kobr cones out of retirement on a 1 year deal for the vet minimum. I bet they'd get 60 wins and make it to the finals.

Well the Suns drafted Josh Jackson who has a giant afro and I think it's making his shot worse, Suns also have other players with intrusive hair. I emailed him a ton of info about the theory including statistics showing that players' hair affects their shooting percentages. As well as video evidence of players whose shooting forms change based on what hairstyle they have. I think Booker could even improve from cutting his hair. Like Klay, Steph, Durant, pretty much all the great shooters. Or cornrows like Kawhi.

I got his contact info from beenverified.com, his phone number might've been public but I was scared to call him anyway, I wanted his email address.

Retards decided to announce the awards for last season in some stupid ass award show AFTER the new season has basically already started.

for what fucking purpose?

SO like what if you died in your sleep tonight, I bet your entire family would throw a party in celebration....

cp3 is signing with the clips this season and
that's it....

this post is right on the border between a /nba/ shitpost and a /r/nba shitpost

Westbrook won mvp, brogdon won RotY, Gordon won 6 man, Drayboon won dpoty, Giannis won most improved. Social media does exist and it makes these award shows even more pointless

I'm not joking.

prive it, post your email...

I hate night time its when I always get depressed

he has two rings

one of the GOAT defenders too when it's all said and done

wow that's a super reasonable, non cringy or austitic like I thought it was going to be....

hoenslty if you do post this on reddit and it blows up you'd have a better chance of getting mcdonough to respond...

To create a circle jerk like the NFL and NHL does.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just wanted to ask him why he would ever consider owning a team in the hovel known as Jew York

the fuck? always the opposite for me I swear one study showed staying up acts as a natural anti-depressant

I'm banned on /r/nba so made a thread about it on the suns subreddit and everyone called me stupid. Someone kind of linked the thread to /r/nba and it got a ton of attention but they mostly just talked about the Kobe Bryant stat...

>tfw you get so butthurt you memorized every player drafted before you and the order they were drafted

Reminder than Larry Nance is /ourguy/ and doesn't tolerate rape.

pbu

he's literally the 2nd best draft pick from that one

>the Kangz could've had Fox AND Malik Monk

youtube.com/watch?v=KAxVuNY47-w

Harry Giles has more potential than Malik Monk. They made the right decision.

De'Aaron Fox said he plays video games for 6 hours a day. Hard worker Frank Mason is gonna make Fox his backup.

I love this about the social media age at least.

Seeing all these dumb rookies get their old tweets thrown in their face and humbling their dumb asses.

youtube.com/watch?v=ag5kEBP3DFk

Celtics getting PG

Stay cucked Lakies

WORLD WIDE WORLD WIDE

>Jayson Tatum's mom
wew lad

First for BIG BALLERS™.

>this kills the celtics fan

streamable.com/jvnqm

>Ben Simmons shooting the ball

Yo Pierre you wanna come out here?

What are you guys all doing on your Saturday night? Certainly you can't be all just sitting here in the thread waiting for people to say something right? I'm studying Japanese and checking the thread every once in awhile.

Nah man I'm hitting the hay for tonight.

Ya whats up?

working on vaporwave ofc, i check the thread every 10 minutes or so

IN NEW YORK I MILLY ROCK

n-n-no...

Okay now I know at least 2 of you aren't Pierre so imma need some confessing up..

LaVar Ball could get a patch on the Lakers jersey by selling 50,000 pairs of ZO2s.

Warriors have reportedly received the highest offer at an estimated twenty million dollar fee.
Shoes cost an average of $25-$60 to actually make. Throw in $40 per shoe for packing, shipping, taxes.
$500 - $100 = $400
20000000 / 400 = 50,000 pairs of ZO2s

Don't give me a bullshit answer, have you guys ACTUALLY been laid? I'm a virgin at 19 y/o and I usually don't pay it any mind. The label is kinda annoying but sex is such a strange concept to me.

Guys I've been getting blood on my toilet paper consistently for like a year now what does it mean? Am I okay?

nigga what the fuck
go see a doctor especially if it turns black
no don't be embarrassed just go do it