/ABSG/ - Power Pros Edition

>people shitposting about asian basebal, womans, mascots and other random stuff (Currently talking about NPB and High School Regionals)

Thread theme: youtu.be/KCKFRASHM8Q

Koshien returns in August

NPB Streams
Hibox - goo(doot)gl/fHKMKb (multiple links for each game)

Keylabo -keylabo.com/watch-tv-online-for-free/(try one of the regular broadcast channels)

Live QQ -live.qq.com/directory/all(look for a baseball pic for a stream)

Yakyu Live -yakyulive.web.fc2.com/

Btalktv -btalktv.com/

Vaughnlive.tv -vaughnlive.tv/(Browse -> All)

Live Score NTV -livescorentv.com/site/vivatv/vivatv.asp#(browse the channels up top)

Konan Sports -konansports.com

KBO Streams
aqstream.com/
sports.news.naver.com/tv/index.nhn (maybe you need use some VPN)

CPBL (meme baseball from china, most matches are region locked)
cpblstats.com/online-stream/

(check QQ and douyu ching-chongs sites for more stream)

Data info
yakyudb.com
cpblstats.com
mykbostats.com

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SMXAEHA
mlb.mlb.com/cutfour/article.jsp?content_id=32446002
mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/2012/10/23/mlbtv_colcin_21814985_2300K.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=fczUzv0kcNw
live.qq.com/10015976
sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/29/8689597/korean-baseball-epic-bat-flip-video-jung-hoon
youtu.be/OlSsgZIauJU
youtu.be/wM8Eg9OtDks
youtu.be/9gPWHv3Y68Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Games in red are happening right now

Other games will start in 10mins

OP was a idiot and forget that the games was going to start 1 hour earlier in Sunday

Naver has a app for mobiles too
Check NAVER TV on Android Store

Join Asian baseball discord

discord.gg/SMXAEHA

oh shit brazilbro youre alive

Yeah i am, without PC but alive

Thanks for Discord link bro

Did you know that in a JP baseball game that I play sometimes has like three missions where you need to try the most number of Bunts possible? Kek

Thanks for help Anime bro

Oh shit this thread is back

>Mfw da burrs win da Korean owl

And now with Discord

Also Burs are in fourth

KBO games are only 5Am BRT/ 4am ET tho

Lions LMAO

Can I get an explanation on what exactly this is?

Asian baseball

its an asian baseball thread made by a tryhard brazilian hipster

Japan has it's own baseball league you can watch them online by following OP links.

See some MLB prospects etc.

Oh, we are a thread focused on Asian Baseball (more exactly Korean, Japan and Tawian)

In those countries Baseball is the most popular sport (even more than soccer) and people tract their teams like a religion, also they are more cheerful then MLB

I'm not a Hipster
Maybe I can be a little try hard but is all for love of sport

Korea has a league too, and seems that they are sending more players to MLB than Japan

kind of rude desu senpai

>tfw no japs, gooks or chinks on Sup Forums

A occasional JP used to visit us

I wonder if he still visits Sup Forums yet tho

He said that was a Baystars fan and he even posted pics

kek, that meme died

>Ryu barely hanging on in LA
>Park and Hwang down in the minors
>Lee back in Korea
>Oh getting figured out
>Kang not even allowed to enter the US

Choo is still the only gook MLB player worth a damn and even he isn't nearly the man he once was

Even honorary gook Eric Thames has really slowed down after his hot start

then again Japan hasn't exactly been sending too many players over recently either, but they send a good pitcher every couple of years at least

Worst Korea's great Jung Ho Kang

Yeah Japan focus more on quality than quantity, also Ohtani is easily the next Jap to go MLB

The irony is that Koreans prefer get butthurt saying that MLB focus more in Japan than focus in quality of players lol

Oh Shit, he was drunken?
Also he plays badly like he drives?

yeah, it was his 3rd DUI
he also tried to leave the scene of this accident and also tried to say that he wasn't the one driving. He wasn't granted entrance to the US after this. He was also being investigated for rape in Chicago some time ago, not sure what became of that. But clearly he's a fucking idiot

He's actually a really good player, easily the best out of Korea for the past couple seasons. He had accumulated over 6 WAR over in just over a season's worth of plate appearances, that's all star level. Too bad he's a fucking retard.

wasn't granted a work visa

Korean players tend to be stupid tho

Catcher of Samsung Lions was caught having to sell his house to pay gaming debts

-------

Hawks - Lions game is 6-5 going to 9th inning

Idk what happens in South Korea , if is beacuse they are afraid of North or something like this, but they tend to live like crazy or like was they last day in life

kek, eagles player just threw the bat at the ball and got a hit

wait what, they ended up calling him out for throwing the bat at the field of play (I assume, I don't speak moon)

bat almost hit the pitcher to be fair

Probably this what happened, this is totally illegal lol

WHAT A FUCKING GAME

Softbank was losing 6-4 on 8th, they got a run then on 9th WITH 2 OUTS they make a fucking home run and win

not in a real league
mlb.mlb.com/cutfour/article.jsp?content_id=32446002

>2012
>Broken bat

You know that baseball rules changed a lot in last 4 years right? Also Broken bat doesn't counts in bat launch rule

it wasn't a broken bat the first broadcaster was mistaken and he was quickly corrected

anyway that's exactly the same thing that just happened in the eagles game, player threw his bat as he hit the ball and both got hits out of it but the jap was called out.

I'm pretty fucking sure that's not a rule in MLB that you're out because you throw your bat.

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/2012/10/23/mlbtv_colcin_21814985_2300K.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=fczUzv0kcNw

oh here's probably the rule in question

"Approved Ruling: If a bat is thrown into fair or foul territory and interferes with a defensive player attempting to make a play, interference shall be called, whether intentional or not."

In the jap game right now the hit was an infield hit to the shortstop and the bat flew in the direction of the 2nd baseman. It didn't really directly interfere with the play but I guess the umpire ruled that the bat still caused interference by making the pitcher flinch or something along those lines.

No interference on the home run, no one was making that play obviously

live.qq.com/10015976

giants going to walk it off senpaitachi

That was the rule that I was thinking about

Asian Umpires like to get focused on those rules beacuse Asian Players like to BatFlip as fuck

sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/29/8689597/korean-baseball-epic-bat-flip-video-jung-hoon

youtu.be/OlSsgZIauJU

Those are recent ones btw

youtu.be/wM8Eg9OtDks

youtu.be/9gPWHv3Y68Y

giants walked it off

KBO games already started

Samsung is playing home vs hamwhua Eagles

How game is going now?

Sup brazilbros.

Sup man, what's up?