lietarlly who

ITT Dark Poets

Jim, you dolts

He's still alive

THE DOORS WOULDN’T BE SHIT WITHOUT RAY

quit spreading lies, the man's dead.

Huh? What?

no fucking idea sorry

James Douglas Morrison aka Jim Morrison aka Mr Mojo Risin of The Doors.

the doors? they some sort of dad rock?

Beard Jim looked so much cooler.

I agree

>dad rock
please leave

>"uhhh I believe in the uhh future music will be uhhh a black box or some shit"

>Skrillex: "OH MY GOD HE'S TALKING ABOUT ME IM THE GUY WITH THE BLACK BOX I MAKE SHITTY MUSIC ON A LAPTOP THIS PUTS ME IN LEAGUE WITH THE GREATEST ARTISTS OF ALL TIME AND GIVES ME THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DOORS I MUST GET IN CONTACT WITH THEM, THE MOMENT THEY SEE MY MAGICAL MUSIC BOX THEY WILL REMEMBER WHAT JIM SAID AND REALISE I AM THE FUTURE AND THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE THEIR EARS I HAVE TO COLLABORATE WITH THEM THIS IS GOING TO GO DOWN IN MUSIC HISTORY"

youtube.com/watch?v=pT40_00AGQU

Doors old guys: ".......................................what is this shit, just give is a fucking cheque"

you're right

it's almost grandad rock

FAT

dead people don't have birthdays

I wanna be wanna be wanna be Jim Morrison FAT UGLY DEAD!!!

truth

>I will never be this attractive
absolutely ragin

how can you be this pleb
The Doors wouldn't be The Doors without the organ

youtube.com/watch?v=BhszZ53SEC8

>Why we don't back to square one
I'm not even going to finish this video

rock music desperately needs another jim morrison
the reason no one likes rock music today is cause all the rock musicians with any taste at all are timid, thin white guys in v necks and jeans with no personality
and if a white musician has any sort of charisma or masculinity like jim its "toxic masculinity" and problematic
but when rappers literally have WWF wrestler-like personalities its okay for some reason
rock musicians need to stop being afraid to have charisma, seems people forget its possible to pull off without being like the corny hair metal bands

It would also be shit without Jim. Ray was the rock and Jim had star power.

to add onto that, jim wasnt an average meat head sex drugs and rock n roll meat head, he was part of a rebellious counter culture and he was a smart, well-read man.

those other anons are only joking, relax

and i don't agree that there aren't any talented rockstars with charisma, it's just that other genres have become the mainstream rock used to be

>rock needs someone to die young again
FIXED MATE

if there are talented rock musicians with charisma i am unaware of their existence
if you could recommend some (who dont preface their personas with hyper-self criticism so as not to seem problematic) i would love to check them out

Mike Patton? Josh Homme?

Most overrated musician ever.

So did he fake his death or what? Happy birthday too Lizard King.