Tokyo alone has a larger economy than the entire Netherlands

Tokyo alone has a larger economy than the entire Netherlands.

What about Tokyo with friends? Wahey :D

>the world's biggest metropolitan area (with over 37.8 million people living in it) has a larger economy than a densly-populated, yet small Westerv European country (with approximately 16.9 million people living in it)
>places with a lot of people have larger economies than places with less people
Really makes you think

Give it to me in English, doc!

MORE PEOPLE MORE SHEKELS

inb4 Seoul or anything Korean related from schizophrenic zainichi netouyo shitposter

why are gaijin obsessed with tokyo? it's not bad but quite boring and sterile

because if you grew up and lived in one place their whole life it would be boeing and sterile.

if an african grew up in a savanah village, it would be boring and sterile to him.

>but quite boring and sterile
North and north east Tokyo is boring and sterile, the rest of the city is amazing.

Did you know Tokyo was founded by a Korean?

a) Yes
b) I just learned that now

b

e

b

>Tokyo
>37 million people

Mexican education.

And 20 million more people

The spic is correct

Tokyo has 37 million people

"The population of the special wards is over 9 million people, with the total population of the prefecture exceeding 13 million. The prefecture is part of the world's most populous metropolitan area with upwards of 37.8 million people and the world's largest urban agglomeration economy."
I was talking about the Tokyo metropolitan area, not the city proper of Tokyo.

as a tokyo metropolitan area, its size of economy is over $1.6 trillion, which is larger than russia, south korea and canada.

>Tokyo has 37 million people
That's disgusting, I wouldn't live there

The urban area of the Netherlands goes all the way into Belgium and Germany.

WE

we do not want spanish immigrants anyway... please do not come to our country! 。。。。。(・・;)

How about Greece? (Pls no bully)

it's like almost every guy I see on Sup Forums dispises their capital and biggest cities
all the French posters hate Paris, all the Americans talk about how shit NY or LA is
why is that

Multiple reasons. The big cities are likely the most well known by outsiders and thus they get the spotlight and represent the country. Success breeds jealousy. Urban vs Rural as well. Especially nowadays in this globalized world the big cities are becoming cosmopolitan full of culture but also cultureless in a way. Rural areas by their nature retain the traditional aspects of society more since things don't change as much and the cities where tons of people live and activity goes on become the forefront of social change.