Am I the only one who thinks the Changs are worse than the Chicanos on here? Without fail...

Am I the only one who thinks the Changs are worse than the Chicanos on here? Without fail, every fucking thread even tangibly related to China attracts an army of Canadian/Australian/American posters that feel compelled to proclaim Chinese dominance.

fuck me? FUCK YOU!

Chinese people are scum

A ching chong ring rong, gweilo, we chinaman are go win big america haha china is best place china number 1

it's actually worse than that

They don't just shill for China. They religiously shill for the CCP, without fucking fail. It's completely insane, even 2nd or 3rd generation chinks in countries like Canada or the US are still mindless zergs constantly shilling for the CCP. I honestly struggle to even consider them humans at this point. They simply display no signs of human behaviour. They're like wasps or something, existing strictly for the fucking hive.

Other diaspora might defend their country, their religion, their ethnicity, etc. But I've never seen any diaspora actually constantly defend a fucking government...zealously, to boot. It's simply insane.

I'm not Chinese (obviously you won't believe me though) but the CCP has transformed China so much after Mao. Deng and his policies turned China around like we've never seen before.

Other developing nations should take note on China's growth and development and use it as a model for themselves.

chinkANO

nope i agree, i'm tired of people in the right wing saying they are the most integrated when in fact they are the least integrated

at least brown people we just have to say some bullshit like "zionists this, jews that, gays and feminists, decadence blah blah blah" and it actually kind of works look at soral's work, he got himself an army of sandniggers

asians on the other hand completely fell for sjw shit and i bet here they voted macron, well all the ones i know voted macron, asians are awful

Both are annoying as fuck but at least Changs work and aren't criminals like Chicanos

Chi's aren't criminals it's blacks

Look at China, now look at Taiwan, now look at HK.

Let's compare which is better Zhang, I'm waiting.

All that people like Deng have managed to do is undo the damage caused previously by the CCP. Saying that their progress is "thanks to the CCP" is completely retarded, since the progress was literally them just acting in the opposite direction of what the CCP was originally doing and fixing the damage caused previously by the CCP.

And let's not forget that China might have improved greatly compared to 30 years ago, but that's in large part because it was literally Africa 30 years ago. It's still not even at a level of wealth equal to that of countries like Malaysia or even Thailand.

mm not OP but considering the size of mainland china and the sheer number of people who's lives have improved. i'd say the mainland has done a better job.

Now Zhang, imagine if the government of the ROC had been there instead of the commies. Then most likely china as a whole would have the standard of living of taiwan and be a first world country.

On here, they are much worse. IRL the Chicanos are worse.

>and the sheer number of people who's lives have improved
yeah, let's just conveniently ignore the tens of millions of civilians who were literally genocided

I don't know if you're an idiot, a Chink or a filthy fucking leftist (or worse: an idiotic leftist chink), but either way, promptly kill yourself.

I wouldn't feel like Chicanos would ever legitimately betray the US. The Changs on the other hand act almost like splinter cells.

well im not into fantasy roleplaying as much as you are. so unless you have the product that can go back in time and put the ROC in power, this point is fucking moot.

the point is, as it stands no reality, mainland china has improved the lives on hundreds of millions of people, whereas Taiwan and HK, as great as they are, have only helped so many people within their own borders.

also, pic related is quite relevant in this particular case, even though it's depicting a different country, the idea is still very much applicable

Taiwan number1!

Mainland chinese are not real Canadians.

Taiwanese and HK people from before the handover integrate really well, but not he mainlanders.

It's not fantasy roleplaying, we have active examples of the exact same people being governed by three different systems, and under one they were at the level of africa and managed to scrape towards eastern europe levels, and the others are normal countries.

You don't praise someone for merely rebuilding what they destroyed.

We aren't criminals, by and large, I'm a law student. My cousin is a surgeon, the other is a nurse of oncology. My grandpa sold fruit on the side of the road, and my mom stocks shelves. We're just people you fucktard.
Thank you.
We wouldn't. The only way we would is if you guys pulled another operation wetback like during the depression when you burned our IDs and loaded us in boxcars to die in the desert, outside of those circumstances we wouldn't go splinter cell.

genocide? the Chinese who killed the Chinese? that's not genocide you retard. like, literally it's not.

the millions that died during the great leap forward? i'm not ignoring them, it just wasn't brought up. yeah the great leap forward was a huge mistake, did mao intend for all those people to die? no of course not, there was no practical benefit for them to have such a fuck up. what he did was retarded and caused the deaths of millions, but was it malicious? i can't say that for sure.

but let's center the conversation, the number of lives improved, in my opinion, do not justify the number of deaths involved. however, given the statement who is 'better' HK, Taiwan, or mainland china, i'd still say the mainland with the sheer number of lives improved has helped more people then HK and taiwan.

Eh the Chinese in my area are efficient workers. At one particular hotel they're always doing something productive. They're uptight, but effective in most fields of work.

it's fantasy roleplay because the ROC couldn't hold onto mainland china and HK was never in the position to govern the mainland. you cannot create such a hypothetical scenario and use it as a example on how things 'should' be. that's ridiculous! that's like saying America would be 100x better had the British kept the colonies. it's fantasy roleplay to delve into these what-if scenarios.

I honestly don't think I've encountered this. I have met Taiwanese who worship Reagan though

You literally can see what america would be like if britain had kept the colonies, you are living in it, it's almost identical.

It's a perfect analogy.

Taiwan is like the Canada of China, same people, same everything else, different government, and surprise surprise they are doing way better.

It would be like if the US was a third world impoverished shithole and Canada wasn't, could you really congratulate them if they moved up to mexico tier, or would you admonish them for not being Canada.

You want a trade yank? I rather take ten chinks than one brown nigger

>Chi's aren't criminals
Yeah, sure

Taiwanese are not chinese.

>genocide? the Chinese who killed the Chinese? that's not genocide you retard. like, literally it's not.
we literally use the exact same logic with the Cambodian genocide. Granted, there's obviously a difference in scale between the two, but my use of the word "genocide" was obviously rhetorical.

>it just wasn't brought up.
What a fucking retarded way of reasoning. "Look at the millions of peoples whose lives have been improved! The millions who were slaughtered along the way? W-Who cares, it wasn't brought up!"

>what he did was retarded and caused the deaths of millions, but was it malicious?
There's no fucking difference. Sure, his aim wasn't to cause a famine, just like the Soviets' aim wasn't to cause a famine in Ukraine, just like the Brits' aim wasn't to cause a famine in Ireland. But by their actions (or lack thereof), they were directly responsible for those famines. Same thing here. Maybe the intent wasn't famine, but it's the CCP's fault that so many died.

>however, given the statement who is 'better' HK, Taiwan, or mainland china, i'd still say the mainland with the sheer number of lives improved has helped more people then HK and taiwan.
Why the fuck are you still so keen on just conveniently forgetting all the people who were left to die like animals because of shit like the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution?

In Chinkistan, tens of millions died, all just for the country to reach a level of wealth that isn't even equal to that of fucking Malaysia.

In Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, etc. they became some of the wealthiest countries on the planet, and the amount of people who had to be sacrified to reach this point was extremely low in comparison.

Now, please, do us all a favor and kill yourself you fucking shill.

I'd rather millions of Chinese, Viets, Indians, Thai, even Lebs then be invaded by violent, stupid Latinos like you are

>imagine if the government of the ROC had been there instead of the commies. >Then most likely china as a whole would have the standard of living of taiwan and be a first world country.

Yeah just like in 1926-1937.

like i said, it's fantasy roleplay that you can 'see what america would be like is Britain had kept the colonies' that idea is formulated and fueled by your own ideologies. it's not grounded on reality because it never existed, it's grounded on your personal desires and beliefs.

the ROC had their chance to govern the mainland, they failed at it. that is a historical fact.

Source?

Are Canadians Americans?

>>What a fucking retarded way of reasoning. "Look at the millions of peoples whose lives have been improved! The millions who were slaughtered along the way? W-Who cares, it wasn't brought up!"

oh come on, you can't expect me to throw in the great leap forward when it wasn't even relevant to the conversation at the start, do you want me to throw in the opium wars too before we mention hong kong? or maybe the qing dynasty too just to give some back story, give me a fucking break, this is Sup Forums, i'm working with what i have.

>>There's no fucking difference. Sure, his aim wasn't to cause a famine, just like the Soviets' aim wasn't to cause a famine in Ukraine, just like the Brits' aim wasn't to cause a famine in Ireland. But by their actions (or lack thereof), they were directly responsible for those famines. Same thing here. Maybe the intent wasn't famine, but it's the CCP's fault that so many died.

there is a difference between accidentally killing millions and intentionally killing millions, which do you think is more morally culpable you dumbass?

>>Why the fuck are you still so keen on just conveniently forgetting all the people who were left to die like animals because of shit like the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution?

im not forgetting any of that, im taking into account the number that died during the purges, during the civil wars, during all the strife that occurred during and after ww2. but in the end, by sheer numbers, in my opinion, the number of lives improved greatly outweigh the number lost. can we say if the CCP never existed and all of China was like taiwan as it is now? like i said with other OP, im not into roleplay, what could have happened, may have happened, or should have happened is irrelevant to me. what matters is what happened in reality and my opinion is formed around that.

Taiwanese are the real Chinese

>when it wasn't even relevant to the conversation at the start
How the fuck so? In what fucking universe could it POSSIBLY not be relevant? We're comparing different forms of government, one which directly involved the killing of tens of millions of people.

>do you want me to throw in the opium wars too before we mention hong kong?
The Opium wars which happened way before there was ever any sort of split between nationalists and communists? No, that's no particularly relevant, though at this point I'm sure you're well aware of that and are just being retarded on purpose.

>there is a difference between accidentally killing millions and intentionally killing millions, which do you think is more morally culpable you dumbass?
Except we're not comparing killing intentionally versus killing unintentionally, dumbass. You're the one who brought up the pathetic "b-b-b-but it wasn't fully intentional" argument. What I'm saying is that, even if it was unintentional, there still is a very high degree of culpability to be attributed to the CCP. Exactly like the Soviet government with the Holodomor, or the British government with the Potato Famine. Trying to weasel your way out of it and act as though it was just a sad accident for which the CCP can't be blamed just shows your true colors as a filthy fucking CCP shill.

>in my opinion, the number of lives improved greatly outweigh the number lost.
So something insane like 55-60 million civilians dying, just so 1 billion can live at Malaysia level, is perfectly acceptable...but somehow, other countries where almost nobody got killed and they managed to propel themselves to being some of the best countries on Earth are "not as good"?

Again, fucking kill yourself, shill. There is absolutely no way you can defend this retarded logic. Even from a purely utilitarian perspective, ignoring the sanctity of human life, your argument is completely retarded.

>>How the fuck so? In what fucking universe could it POSSIBLY not be relevant? We're comparing different forms of government, one which directly involved the killing of tens of millions of people.

because the conversation started out as 'look at China, now look at Taiwan, now look at HK' was the great leap forward relevant at that point of the conversation? should i have started the reply with the entire history of mainland china just so I have all my bases covered? nigga please.

>>The Opium wars which happened way before there was ever any sort of split between nationalists and communists? No, that's no particularly relevant, though at this point I'm sure you're well aware of that and are just being retarded on purpose.

you mentioned HK you fucknut, that's relevant to why HK is the way it is, the fact that it was annexed and administrated by a stable foreign government.

>>Except we're not comparing killing intentionally versus killing unintentionally, dumbass. You're the one who brought up the pathetic "b-b-b-but it wasn't fully intentional" argument. What I'm saying is that, even if it was unintentional, there still is a very high degree of culpability to be attributed to the CCP. Exactly like the Soviet government with the Holodomor, or the British government with the Potato Famine. Trying to weasel your way out of it and act as though it was just a sad accident for which the CCP can't be blamed just shows your true colors as a filthy fucking CCP shill.

you are mistaken, im not saying it's okay to kill millions of people unintentionally. im saying it is not genocide when millions of people die unintentionally due to incompetence. when you said genocide, did not mean the millions that died during the leap forward? if not what did you mean by genocide?

>cont

t. 5th column

>>So something insane like 55-60 million civilians dying, just so 1 billion can live at Malaysia level, is perfectly acceptable...but somehow, other countries where almost nobody got killed and they managed to propel themselves to being some of the best countries on Earth are "not as good"?

1 billion people being lifted out of poverty at the cost of 55million people dying? yeah, in my opinion that's a worthy tradeoff considering the historical context of the time and the instability of the era. sure, you don't have to agree with me on it, i don't expect everyone too, but it's my opinion that i derive in consideration of the historical context and the totality of the number of people lifted out of absolute poverty. so while i say that it would be nice if mainland china could be more like HK or taiwan, unfortunately that's not the case. but given the sheer number of people that the CCP have lifted out of poverty, im more inclined to say the CCP have helped more people then HK and Taiwan combined. which is the point of this conversation.

>sanctity of human life

lol just saw this, that's funny. from a macro perspective and global perspective, that's really childish.

all chinese people should be killed, and you know the ones in the west get all the benefits of their countries while being CCPbots and actively promoting a fifth column of chinese ultranationalists in their places of residence. fuck them

>llion people dying? yeah, in my opinion that's a worthy tradeoff considering the historical context of the time and the instability of the era. sure, you don't have to agree with me on it, i don't expect everyone too, but it's my opinion that i derive in consideration of the historical context and the totality of the number of people lifted out of absolute poverty. so while i say that it would be nice if mainland china could be more like HK or taiwan, unfortunately that's not the case. but given the sheer number of people that the CCP have lifted out of poverty, im more inclined to say the CCP have helped more people then HK and Taiwan combined. which is the point of this conversation.
1 billion weren't lifted out of poverty. many in china are still in poverty

Being an American I have a severe disdain for any group that will actively silence others.

More of my hatred is directed at the Chinese government than anything else, but I do have a dislike for certain aspects of Chinese culture, most notably the whole dog meat thing. That's just my opinion though.

>
because the conversation started out as 'look at China, now look at Taiwan, now look at HK' was the great leap forward relevant at that point of the conversation? should i have started the reply with the entire history of mainland china just so I have all my bases covered? nigga please.
because the great leap forward is very specific to the CCP, that's the whole fucking point. The conversation didn't even start out as "look at China, now look at Taiwan", it started out in regard to the CCP and its history. You're just cherrypicking some positive traits about the CCP while completely ignoring negative ones.

>you mentioned HK you fucknut, that's relevant to why HK is the way it is, the fact that it was annexed and administrated by a stable foreign government.
Fine, then ignore HK, focus instead on Taiwan, and even on Singapore and South Korea.

>you are mistaken, im not saying it's okay to kill millions of people unintentionally. im saying it is not genocide when millions of people die unintentionally due to incompetence. when you said genocide, did not mean the millions that died during the leap forward? if not what did you mean by genocide?
I already mentioned that my use of the word "genocide" was rhetorical. I used that word (rhetorically) specifically to remind that, even if famine wasn't their initial objective, it's still very much the fault of the CCP.

yeah lots of them are still poor by our standards, but far more wealthy considering what they had before. it's context.

for more concrete data check out their life expectancy.

>1 billion people being lifted out of poverty at the cost of 55million people dying? yeah, in my opinion that's a worthy tradeoff considering the historical context of the time and the instability of the era
Good to know you're yet another chink with absolutely no respect for the value of human life

>but given the sheer number of people that the CCP have lifted out of poverty, im more inclined to say the CCP have helped more people then HK and Taiwan combined. which is the point of this conversation.
So at this point, your ONLY argument is LITERALLY "but China has a higher population than Taiwan".

According to your very own logic, if Country A manages to uplift 100 people out of poverty but has to slaughter 99 to do this, then it's better than Country B which has "only" uplifted 99 people out of poverty without killing anybody.

>from a macro perspective and global perspective, that's really childish
I wouldn't expect anything less from a CCP shill.

This is the most reddit conversation I've ever seen

fuck off, Chink

yeah okay now that we both agree the obvious that it was the CCP's fault for a lot of shit that happened. the point is not to say one good deed outweighs or cancels out a bad deed. think of it as whole pie, some parts good, some parts bad.

the CCP cause the deaths of millions? yes
has the CCP improved life expectancy? yes
is the government oppressive? yes
has the government lifted millions of out of absolute poverty? yes

like i said, given the question who has improved more lives, mainland china or taiwan? the answers obvious to me. China has improved far more lives.

So this confirms it. Your ONLY argument is quite literally "China has a higher population than Taiwan".

Neck yourself, you fucking shill. Again: even from a purely utilitarian perspective, there is absolutely no way one can defend the CCP over Taiwan or Singapore. The fact that they had to kill off something like 5% of their country just reach Malaysia levels of wealth, while other countries sacrificed almost nothing and became some of the wealthiest, proves just how bad the CCP is.

You forgot to quote every part of my post while arguing against it in segments and then add the patented reddit spacing™ you stupid redditor.

The CCP has built it's legitimacy on an improving standard of living. That is not a sustainable basis for legitimacy, no matter how you look at it. The CCP is going to run into some issues in the potentially near future. How they react to it will shape whether China can hold together, and make itself stay the raising giant or not.

Personally I like to go by history myself. I think they're going to either win out, and make life hell for the surrounding countries, or fail, and be bullied by the surrounding countries. Such is their life.

>>According to your very own logic, if Country A manages to uplift 100 people out of poverty but has to slaughter 99 to do this, then it's better than Country B which has "only" uplifted 99 people out of poverty without killing anybody.

well which country had to slaughter 99 people to uplift 100? that doesn't seem like a fair tradeoff to me. but tell me more. give me some details. how bad were the 100 that were uplifted? like absolute poverty and a 20year life expectancy? details mate.

>>Good to know you're yet another chink with absolutely no respect for the value of human life

sorry when I talk about global issues a single human life is irrelevant.

>>So at this point, your ONLY argument is LITERALLY "but China has a higher population than Taiwan".

yeah, you got it. the fact that china has a higher population means by numbers, which i've stated many times, has helped more people then taiwan. yeesh is this difficult to understand?

>You forgot to quote every part of my post while arguing
there's a character limit to posts you fucking mong

>and then add the patented reddit spacing™
nice maymay, epic, simply epic

Ironically, spouting a retarded gimmick like "reddit spacing" is probably one of the more reddit behaviours there is. Try thinking for yourself for once in your miserable fucking life rather than copying the kool kids at 4chinz like the fucking tool you are, you utter fucking fucktard.

Hilarious some of the morons here trying to compare a country with 1.4 billion with shitty small countries of

Taiwan : 20 million
Hong Kong : 7 million
Shanghai : 30 Million with a HDI on par with Western Europeans countries

It is the same disconnect with the actual reality of the world when people compare the standard of living in Nordic countries with their tiny populations with the rest of Europe. The FACT is that for centuries China was ruled by weak central governments that let other nations from Europeans to the Japanese to pick at its borders and weaken it to the point where the Chinese had a standard-of-living on par with Africans. Now today in 2017, China is a dynamic powerhouse on the verge of greatness and all of that wouldnt not have happened without the CCP.

Dynasty cycle man
It'll happen again. I'm telling you.

wow you finally figured out what i've clearly stated at the very very very beginning. China has a bigger population at the number of lives they've improved is greater then the number of lives Taiwan has improved because, you got it! Taiwan is smaller so they affect less people!

fuck mate, you are dense.

could China achieve Taiwans status if the KMT did not flee? who knows? im not into role play but the KMT had their chance when they overthrew the qing dynasty and they obviously could not hold the country together as well as the communists. whether it be skill or luck, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

>How they react to it will shape whether China can hold together

Never in Chinese history has China ever fractured into separate countries as the ultimate goal of every ruler of China has been one China in whatever form it takes.

>details mate.
Okay, here are some details: Taiwan and China were at a similar level at the end of the civil war. Nowadays, Taiwanese people are MUCH more wealthy and free than Chinese people. Along the way, China actually slaughtered something like 55 million of its own people; Taiwan didn't do such a thing.

>a single human life
>single
Except we're not talking a bout a single life here, Chang. Not even close a fucking single.

>yeah, you got it. the fact that china has a higher population means by numbers, which i've stated many times, has helped more people then taiwan. yeesh is this difficult to understand?
I find it difficult to understand that someone could be so utterly moronic as to not understand the basic principle of proportions. But then again, you're not moronic, you're just a fucking shill who's resorting to the most ridiculous of rhetoric in order to defend your precious fucking CCP.

God damn, Sup Forums is such a shithole that the redditors here unironically feel empowered enough to proudly proclaim they're from reddit.

I am begging you to go back.

It's fractured into several countries plenty of times. It was just united within 50 years of doing so in most cases.
It would b interesting to see if that trend would stay the same in a modern setting where several potential states could have access to nukes. It would be naive to think the world wouldn't get involved in it.

>proudly proclaim they're from reddit
apparently you can't read

>Taiwan and China were at a similar level at the end of the civil war.

No they werent. China was devasted from WW2, Civil War and the utter mismanagement of China for centuries. Taiwan had the full backing the most powerful nation in the world at that time. Nice way you ignore all of this.

>Except we're not talking a bout a single life here
“Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

>precious fucking CCP.
Never in the history of mankind has more people been uplifted from poverty in a short amount of time as what has happened in China in the last 50 yrs.

I can quite clearly make some glaringly obvious assumptions from your posts that you're a redditor.

Ching chong nip wong wu

>>Except we're not talking a bout a single life here, Chang. Not even close a fucking single.

okay how many we talking about? 55 million people who accidently died so that 1billion people don't have to starve and have their life expectancy almost double? yeah i'll take that tradeoff.

>>I find it difficult to understand that someone could be so utterly moronic as to not understand the basic principle of proportions. But then again, you're not moronic, you're just a fucking shill who's resorting to the most ridiculous of rhetoric in order to defend your precious fucking CCP.

okay explain basic principles of proportions to me and how it relates this this conversation, keep in mind we aren't roleplaying, so you can't just magically say taiwan is now mainland china and look nobody had to die! because we all know the KMT could not even hold onto the mainland when they had the chance? how can we reimagine history without knowing what could've or would've happened?

>>Okay, here are some details: Taiwan and China were at a similar level at the end of the civil war. Nowadays, Taiwanese people are MUCH more wealthy and free than Chinese people. Along the way, China actually slaughtered something like 55 million of its own people; Taiwan didn't do such a thing.

given these hypothetical parameters, 100 people lifted out of poverty at the cost 99 is not as good as 99 people lifted out of poverty at no loss at all. but again. this is a hypothetical situation not grounded on reality i'll entertain it either way.

>It's fractured into several countries plenty of times

I dont think you understand my point. For example, during the Civil War of 1940s, there were 2 sides with their territories. But no sides wanted to break away and form a new China. Whenever there was a conflict in China, the ultimate goal of every rule on the battlefield has always been : ONE CHINA. China has never fractured into separate countries or nations or sovereign states.

Taiwan had also been destroyed by the war you retard.

>Taiwan had the full backing the most powerful nation in the world at that time.
"full backing"? They had recognition, but Taiwan was still an impoverished shithole at the time, and they had little else.

>“Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”
why, because you said so?

>the few
>few
o i am laffin

>Never in the history of mankind has more people been uplifted from poverty in a short amount of time as what has happened in China in the last 50 yrs.
Yes, we get it, Chinkistan has a high population. I'm also thoroughly convinced that Chinese people aren't retarded to the point where they don't even learn basic principles of proportion.

It's almost 1:30 AM, so I'm heading off, but before leaving, I'd just like to repeat the most important point: even from a PURELY utilitarian perspective, taking nothing other than a results-based perspective, Taiwan has still completely outperformed mainland China.

always wondered how many ppl with asian heritage posting under aus flag, never even imagind it until someone brought up how many ppl with asian heritage live in aus

>Taiwan has still completely outperformed mainland China.

More people in Shanghai (with a population of 30 million) live in better conditions / have a higher HDI that the entire population of Taiwan. And that is just one city in China.

yeah, nobodies saying taiwan hasn't out preformed china, taiwan is a better country. but that's because of the historical context. there are a lot of things taiwan did not need to deal with on their small island that the mainlanders had to do. simply cutting and pasting the two things and re imagining history is the wrong way to look at things.

by sheer numbers the people helped by the CCP in mainland china outnumber those in taiwan. had taiwan been in the CCP's shoes, which they had at one time, would things have been so different? who knows? im not into roleplay. but i cannot say with absolute certainty that CCP has been bad for China. things could be better, obviously, but im not a speculator.

that's kind of not fair either. china has such a huge population that self-selection dictates the rich and educated congregate into urban centers.

They can be a pain in person too.

Most asian migrants do an excellent job of assimilating. Some of my closest mates have been vietnamese, indian, burmese or malaysian. The mainland chinese do an absolutely horrible job of it though. The older generation can't be fucked learning English despite having lived here for 30 fucking years and the kids are all incredibly beta, insular nerds that play league of legends all day and occasionally go out to play basketball with their loser mates instead of rugby, aussie rules or cricket like everyone else.

I don't have a problem with migration as a general rule for a country that has only existed for just over 200 years, but the chinese rub me the wrong way.

China pls stay out from lapland

t.funland

>re-imagining history is the wrong way to look at things.

There was no re-imagining because the KMT was as corrupt & weak as every government for centuries before it was. Not to say the Communists werent corrupt but they werent weak as evidenced how BTFO the Americans & NATO during the Korea War. The CCP protected its borders and sovereignty which no Chinese central government before has done for centuries.

>Not to say the Communists werent corrupt but they werent weak as evidenced how BTFO the Americans & NATO during the Korea War
South Korea survived as a cunt if I remember correctly.

pretty sure South Korea would have been the only korean country if they continued fighting

LOLno, the CCP didn't lift anyone out of poverty. When Mao died, China was a wretched Africa-tier country.

oh, the CCP died with mao? i didn't know that! who is in power in China now after mao?

>Chi's aren't criminals
t. Pablo La Raza

And China's GDP today is like $7900? The coastal cities are about on the level of Eastern Europe while the countryside is Africa-level.

yeah it's hard to manage a population almost twice the size of Europe. i would imagine the country has huge pockets of wealth greater then some European countries and some pockets that are Africa tier.

I worked there for a few months and there are some genuinely third world regions

What part of "after Mao" do you not understand?

>unironically thinking post-Sun KMT would do a good job being in charge of china
kek how much do even you know about Chiang Kai Shek and recent chinese history? Judging by your post not very much it seems.

China = same land mass as Europe with 2x the population. Is all of Europe like Northern Europe or are there poorer regions like Eastern Europe?

And I think you're missing my point.
China is a land of nukes. If shit hit the fan, the international community would be all over it. It's a different time than it was back then. The world didn't have the resources to do anything there after WW2, but now days the stakes are higher, and the means of intervention exist.