Who else is watching this?

who else is watching this?

it's bad, but the chemistry between the lead and the cop lady is great, it fills the void castle left.

also, is chloe jesus reincarnate?

I want to FUCJ Lauren German

So how different is this from the comics?

Can someone explain to me the meaning of last episode's ending? Why did Amenadiel fly off the handle when he learned how Chloe was conceived and how will that info help them ascend back to heaven? I usually pick up on shit like R+L=J within seconds of the first hint being dropped but this has me utterly confused.

has almost nothing to do with it. essentially it's a procedural crime of the week cop show, except the eccentric guy that partners with the girl cop is literally the devil.

that's why i put the spoilers, i think chloe may be jesus or some shit, heralding something biblical. dunno, i enjoy the way the supernatural plot is taking over though.

>essentially it's a procedural crime of the week cop show
Okay now I know I don't need to pick it up.

Definitely not Jesus, Amenadiel blessed the couple rather than God impregnating the woman and he also straight up said 35 years ago, Jesus died at the ripe old age of 33. Doesn't fit.

yeah honestly not sure
the only thing left i really want to for lucifer to bust out a huge set of beautiful wings before the season ends

you have a point, so a saint maybe? can't really see anything else beyond that.

didnt he burn the wings though? maybe chloe can give her a new set.

yeah with his mum bragging about chloe being theyre ticket back into heaven(pretty sure this means wings.see Amenadie&lucifer) i was hoping lucifer would pull an old bamboozle on their plans and instead get the wings
my biggest wish is that he gets the wings infront of chloe or she figures out hes actually the devil in some other way but i dont see this happening unfortunatley

if they don't reveal at the end of this season i'll be disappointed, but the show won't have much after the reveal so i can see why they'd want to hold back. i still want someone other than the shrink to learn, maybe the lab chick.

yeah definitley
its just im not sure the show is too successful and the devil reveal is one of the things i dont want to see not done before it gets cancelled
id love for this show to run a few more seasons the chemistry in the charcters has made this my favorite show since it started

i just feel something big needs to happen at the end of this season and im hoping its not something stupid like amenadile dieing or dan dieing or some dumb shit like that

i guess im just really eager for chloe to find out about lucifer, it was what i expected at the end of season 1 honestly. but hey if it gets another season i probably wont care about a shitty ending too much

i think it's doing fairly well, don't see why it wouldn't get a season 3, it's a safe enough concept for fox.

"The first season of Lucifer premiered to 7.16 million viewers, and was among Fox's top performing new series with a 10.5 million total viewers across different platforms. It was predictably renewed for a sophomore run. Season 2 debuted with more modest, but still very solid viewership of 4.36 million fans tuning in."

seems to be doing ok.

oh sweet, i just remember reading an article as soon as i finished season 1 and it mention a low chance of return
im probably just twisting that up in my memory
either way thats great i really love this show

oh and hey i didn't know this season was 22 episodes, a lot more could happen i guess.

oh youd better not be messing with me
thats like a motherfucking dream come true
holy shit just looked it up, bless you user

ikr, the only thing is apparently it'll be on a hiatus until the middle or end of january, this was the last episode we'll get for almost two months

damn thats pretty fucked
i mean i guess its better than them leaving it at the car bombing cliffhanger
seeing as lucy and chloe are pretty much guaranteed to hookup the kiss cliffhanger isnt bad
wouldve been nicer being left with greater understanding of what chloe is though

yeah

interestingly, lucifer, despite not being outstanding in any field, become one of the shows i eagerly wait every week.

I think the outstanding thing is the chemistry.
Tom Ellis is charisma incarnate.

you're right, i was thinking of more technical stuff like cinematography, or screenplay, or acting. great example of how individual performances can carry a show.

now that i widen the scope, i have to say the musical score is way above tv standards also.