America you better put those niggers of yours in quarantine

America you better put those niggers of yours in quarantine

What the Fuck. Didn't blacks got extinct in Mexico?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

EL MEXICANO ENOJADO SEÑORES

AY YO HOL UP

WE

NOSOTROS

WUZ

FUIMOS

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it

REYES

kek

ROFL. They are fucking insane what else do you want us to say?

that guy doesn't even look african lol

Embarrassing palefaces ITT trying to deny history to satisfy their petty racism

>In 1538, Garrido provided testimony on his 30 years of service as a conquistador

>I, Juan Garrido, black in color, resident of this city [Mexico], appear before Your Mercy and state that I am in need of providing evidence to the perpetuity of the king [a perpetuidad rey], a report on how I served Your Majesty in the conquest and pacification of this New Spain, from the time when the Marqués del Valle [Cortés] entered it; and in his company I was present at all the invasions and conquests and pacifications which were carried out, always with the said Marqués, all of which I did at my own expense without being given either salary or allotment of natives [repartimiento de indios] or anything else. As I am married and a resident of this city, where I have always lived; and also as I went with the Marqués del Valle to discover the islands which are in that part of the southern sea [the Pacific] where there was much hunger and privation; and also as I went to discover and pacify the islands of San Juan de Buriquén de Puerto Rico; and also as I went on the pacification and conquest of the island of Cuba with the adelantado Diego Velázquez; in all these ways for thirty years have I served and continue to serve Your Majesty—for these reasons stated above do I petition Your Mercy. And also because I was the first to have the inspiration to sow maize here in New Spain and to see if it took; I did this and experimented at my own expense.

>without being given either salary
>I did this and experimented at my own expense.

Where was he getting all this money from?

Selling drugs and burglaries I bet.

>WE WUZ KANGS

Seriously seeing black people here has become a thing, it was pretty rare to see one before

sounds like something an american nogger would make up like the rest of KANGZ myths. first to sow maize in new spain? discover puerto rico? experimented at his own expense? lol wtf

DAS RITE, WE CONQUERED SPAIN AND MEXICO

That's because Mexico has active refugee programs rhat have been more active in the last years. That said, he number of illegal immigrants coming to Mexico has increased in the past years. It is also note worthy that the number of deportations has also increased, I remember reading an article in "La Jornada" about this subject a couple weeks ago, what did made me laugh was the fact that some experts did say that we have been deporting people who should be taken in as refugees but no one gives a fuck, and as of today, no one has still given a fuck and unlikely will.

What I wanted to say is that we are doing what Trumpklins is doing, but we're being smarter about it, we send them back before they even get in or do it with secrecy.

There's always been blacks in Veracruz

We send them back before they even get to speak and get their presence noticed
I've only seen one report about refugees stuck at the north, ant the real concern of the report is how to get rid of them fast

What is your point? That we're hypocrites?

Yes, but the number of refugees and illegal imigrabts coming from central america and Africa has increased for some reason. Some want to go to the US but there is an increasing trend of people wanting to stay to live in Mexico. Thing is, as you said, we get rid of most of those people as fast and silently as we can. Americans should learn from that if they want to implement their deportation program.

Government is, but they are extremely efficient hypocrites.

Yeah we kinda are if you check our history a bit
But its ok, we do less damage and no one notices it

America should just fucking straight out kill all the spics & niggers living in their country

The ones living in their cities like cholos and chicanos? Sure. We need the ones working om the fields though. Mexico is struggling in terms of agriculture because most farmers went to the US.

Did I stutter?

you sound edgy cletus

While that was obviously an edgy post, I'm serious about Mexico needing their agricultural workers back, as well as a new version of NAFTA that won't implode our corn economy to implode like it happened in the 90's. [spoiler]Videgaray and Peña have made a surprisingly decent job at keeping Trump at bay, so it is viable to think that the new NAFTA won't be that shitty[/spoiler]

Nope, there's a bunch of them. They're called Costeños. Google search Afro Mexicans